Found Deceased Robert Isaacks, 88, Bandera, 15 Nov 2023 ~ POI: Freda Thomas; surveillance footage available ~ Texas Rangers involved

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

iusedtofloat

Reaction score
1700625930975.png

I am being told news channels have picked this up locally, can someone please help?
I am currently out of the country for Thanksgiving and Christmas so it is very hard to find details for me due to internet restrictions with US vs other countries in Europe.
Please let me know if there is more I need to do. This poor sweet old man needs all of the attention he can get right now.

Bob has a facebook, he kinda reminds me of dick van dyke. I LOVE his cheesey smile selfie.

Sadly, Mr. Isaacks was found deceased. Authorities are looking for the woman he was last seen with. Her name is Freda M. Thomas aka Michelle.

November 22, 2023

An autopsy confirmed the body found in Crocket County was 88-year-old man, Robert Isaacks who went missing Nov. 15.

According to a press release, officials are asking the community to help locate Freda M. Thomas, also known as Michelle. The Bandera County Sheriff's Office has issued a murder warrant for Thomas.

BANDERA, TX — Robert “Bob” Isaacks, an 88-year-old Air Force veteran, Texas A&M grad, and retired manufacturing engineer, lived an active life marked by dedication and affection for his family and passions. An avid hunter and Houston Astros fan, Isaacks moved to Bandera to live with his daughter after his wife of 66 years passed away in March. This move, intended for safety compared to the crowded Energy Corridor in west Houston, tragically led to unforeseen events.

(..)

Isaacks was last seen entering his daughter's home with a woman unknown to the family on November 15. This was captured on a Ring doorbell camera, which two hours later captured on film only the woman, now in different clothing and removing black gloves, leaving the house.

(..)

Isaacks’ green 2006 Jeep Wrangler, distinctively adorned with a large, yellow “Pistol Ranch” wheel cover, was reported missing along with him.

(..)

Law enforcement officers recognized Thomas from the video having known of her prior to this incident.

The search is ongoing for both Isaacks’ distinctive Jeep and Thomas.

(..)

Freda has a tattoo that says, "We are all made of stars" - I am hoping this can be used to identify her if she is on the run.
1701195406178.png
I would not be surprised if she made a run for it to Mexico.

This case is so strange to me, you know? I'd just never see this lady and think "murderer". I wonder what happened to lead her down such a horrid path where she felt alright with murdering an innocent old grandfather who recently became a widower.

Robert's family is holding a candlelight vigil for him December 2nd.

As far as I am aware, his jeep is still missing.

While working to solve her grandfather's murder case, Stephanie Holan uncovered a clue. She also recognized a great need for families in a similar situation -- and decided to do something about it.

"Today marks 15 days since my grandfather passed away."
At the same time Stephanie Holan learned her grandfather, Robert Isaacks, was murdered, she discovered more disturbing information.

"I ended up coming across case after case after case in Bandera especially, but the surrounding areas, and seeing that there are so many missing people who have yet to be found or recovered," Holan explained.

Holan is an attorney in criminal law and family law.
She realized the way she's updating the public on her grandfather's case, not every family has the same resources or legal knowledge.
"There's no book on how to handle the loss of a person in a murder situation -- especially if somebody is missing or you have a loved one that's just missing and you don't know either way," Holan said.
Holan decided she'd put her whole heart into every missing persons case she finds. She says it's what her grandparents would have wanted.

"In the middle of all of this horrible, here's a positive. I started the Robert & Joan Isaacks Foundation."

The non-profit launched three days ago with three goals:
  • Serve the Texas public with the intention of going national
  • Raise reward funds to find missing people or suspected criminals
  • Work on legislation to make public safety alerts the same in all 50 states
"There's this whole group of individuals that are completely missed by the alert system," Holan explained. "A silver alert can only be issued if they're 65 or older and they have an active diagnosis of dementia or Alzheimer's. My grandfather is 88, but he didn't have dementia or Alzheimer's."

More at link. It is a long article worth reading.

While working to solve her grandfather's murder case, Stephanie Holan uncovered a clue. She also recognized a great need for families in a similar situation -- and decided to do something about it.

"Today marks 15 days since my grandfather passed away."
At the same time Stephanie Holan learned her grandfather, Robert Isaacks, was murdered, she discovered more disturbing information.

"I ended up coming across case after case after case in Bandera especially, but the surrounding areas, and seeing that there are so many missing people who have yet to be found or recovered," Holan explained.

Holan is an attorney in criminal law and family law.
She realized the way she's updating the public on her grandfather's case, not every family has the same resources or legal knowledge.
"There's no book on how to handle the loss of a person in a murder situation -- especially if somebody is missing or you have a loved one that's just missing and you don't know either way," Holan said.
Holan decided she'd put her whole heart into every missing persons case she finds. She says it's what her grandparents would have wanted.

"In the middle of all of this horrible, here's a positive. I started the Robert & Joan Isaacks Foundation."

The non-profit launched three days ago with three goals:
  • Serve the Texas public with the intention of going national
  • Raise reward funds to find missing people or suspected criminals
  • Work on legislation to make public safety alerts the same in all 50 states
"There's this whole group of individuals that are completely missed by the alert system," Holan explained. "A silver alert can only be issued if they're 65 or older and they have an active diagnosis of dementia or Alzheimer's. My grandfather is 88, but he didn't have dementia or Alzheimer's."

More at link. It is a long article worth reading.
Is there a link to the news articles posted on the Foundation Facebook page?

Attachments

• 1701627074226.png
    1701627074226.png
    153.7 KB · Views: 18
Is there a link to the news articles posted on the Foundation Facebook page?
It's the same link as is in Unalienables post. Not able to read it in the UK either.

No new info in this Las Vegas news report other than Mr. Isaacks' granddaughter (Stephanie) verifies that the Bandera Police were the ones to say that they recognized Freda. No word yet on WHERE the Jeep was found in Vegas.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back