ROLL CALL!!! Where is everyone from?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Name's Gray. I've always been fascinated by true crime and one night - at 3 am or some stupid time to be awake - I thought "hey, why don't I use my amateur detective skills from Sherlock Holmes and Criminal Minds to use and be a websleuth??" I honestly just wanted an excuse for my obsession lmao. Oh, and I'm from OH-

Hi everyone. Another insomniac here, but I'm Midwest! I work odd hours and like it. I have an online academic job but have held all, all kinds of jobs, including waitressing, sports reporter, fiction writer (including poetry), customer service, etc, etc. I've been on Websleuths for a couple of weeks, and just trying to see how everything works. I ended up joining because I'm incredibly interested in Gilgo and I saw Peter Brendt on "Killing Season" and really thought he seemed like an incredibly shrewd person who knew what he was talking about. As I've aged, I've kind of moved into a strict interest in non-fiction (as opposed to fiction). I've always loved non-fiction, but now it's pretty much all I consume. I don't use any kind of social media at all, but I really like Websleuths.

Hi everyone. Another insomniac here, but I'm Midwest! I work odd hours and like it. I have an online academic job but have held all, all kinds of jobs, including waitressing, sports reporter, fiction writer (including poetry), customer service, etc, etc. I've been on Websleuths for a couple of weeks, and just trying to see how everything works. I ended up joining because I'm incredibly interested in Gilgo and I saw Peter Brendt on "Killing Season" and really thought he seemed like an incredibly shrewd person who knew what he was talking about. As I've aged, I've kind of moved into a strict interest in non-fiction (as opposed to fiction). I've always loved non-fiction, but now it's pretty much all I consume. I don't use any kind of social media at all, but I really like Websleuths.
Welcome to Websleuths, @snooptroop88! Fellow insomniac from the Midwest here!

Hey, everyone! I’m from Utah. I’ve always been interested in true crime, especially true crime podcasts and documentaries. I actually learned of Websleuths through a true crime documentary. I’ve never done investigating before, but I would love to learn from all of you. I want to make a difference in my community. I’m still very new to the Websleuths website and how everything works, but I think I’m starting to have a better understanding. I hope I can be helpful to the Websleuths community, and I look forward to discussing and investigating with all of you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emmab
Back