ROLL CALL!!! Where is everyone from?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Welcome to Websleuths @11123findyou ! Do you know if your spouse's son already has a thread here? If not, and you'd like to start one, maybe we can help you start it. You'd need links from approved sources (RCMP links should be fine as a law enforcement source? Or links from approved missing persons websites such as namus or ncmec or doenetwork, or local news stations).

Also, if you'd like to post as an insider to the case, there is a process you can do to become a verified insider. This would allow you to post some information without including links. I'll find the link in a sec and add to this post.

Hope this helps!

Thread 'Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters' Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

ETA link
I dont think we here in Canada have name search data bases as the USA does

From little old Australia. Borrowed my name from a fictional private eye from Peter Corris' book series and bought to life by Bryan Brown in a 1985 movie called 'The Empty Beach.'

If anyone has listened to more true crime podcasts than me I feel sorry for them.

London, UK
Currently looking into Chicago, IL / Oak Park,IL serial rapist/murderer ‘78-‘84.
I saw ‘I’ll be Gone in the Dark’ and the attacker described in bonus episode 7 sounds so much like my mother’s attacker in Hyde Park area of Chicago in May 1982. I’m on a mission and thought this would be a great place to start. Any leads or ideas very very welcome.
Hope to be of some help to anyone on here and any cold cases specifically ✌️

Welcome to our new members of Websleuths.
My name is Tricia Griffith. I am the manager of Websleuths.com
If you need help, you can send me a direct message.
Look at your user name in the upper right-hand corner of the page. Next to your user name is an icon. Click on that, and it will take you to the direct messages. These messages are private between the people on the message. You can have up to 20 people on a direct message.
Thank you to our members who help our newbies. You all are wonderful, and I appreciate everything you do for Websleuths.
Tricia

Hello everyone! I am 45 and live in Columbus Ohio. I am currently working on my Ph.D. in forensic psychology and have my master is in criminal behavior specializing in criminal profiling. I lived with my grandparents growing up and my grandfather was a homicide detective, which is where I got my enjoyment of true crime. I love talking through different theories and try to come up with out of the box ideas to try to connect different aspects of cases to see if something may have been missed or something people may not have connected previously. I look forward to enacting and see if I can be of good use, and helping others.

Last edited:
Welcome to our new members of Websleuths.
My name is Tricia Griffith. I am the manager of Websleuths.com
If you need help, you can send me a direct message.
Look at your user name in the upper right-hand corner of the page. Next to your user name is an icon. Click on that, and it will take you to the direct messages. These messages are private between the people on the message. You can have up to 20 people on a direct message.
Thank you to our members who help our newbies. You all are wonderful, and I appreciate everything you do for Websleuths.
Tricia
i would love some help in getting to understand how the forum works

i would love some help in getting to understand how the forum works
Welcome to all new members!

You've already mastered one skill in learning how to "Reply To" a message.

I'm linking a websleuth's thread that explains a lot about the acronyms used on the forum.

BTW - Midwest USA
(By The Way)

Rhi, Northeast. Won’t say much beyond that because you don’t know who’s lurking that’s not logged in. Better to be safe than sorry. I take my father’s approach, who worked at the Dakota the night Lennon was shot, afterwards was stalked by crazed fans with death threats and more. You never know who’s watching these threads that doesn’t have an account.

Hello! From Wisconsin here! I’ve been loving readying and searching cases on here. I have a 3 hour road trip tomorrow and I’m looking for a great pod cast for my travels.

I have already listened to
S town
Criminal
Unsolved mysteries
The deck
The deck investigates
Counter clock
Park predators
Crime junkie
Cold
Bear Brook
Up and vanished
Someone knows something
The thing about Pam
Anatomy of murder
The next call
Serial

I like longer investigational pod casts anyone I this good have a great recommendation?
Wisconsin here as well!

Hello! From Wisconsin here! I’ve been loving readying and searching cases on here. I have a 3 hour road trip tomorrow and I’m looking for a great pod cast for my travels.

I have already listened to
S town
Criminal
Unsolved mysteries
The deck
The deck investigates
Counter clock
Park predators
Crime junkie
Cold
Bear Brook
Up and vanished
Someone knows something
The thing about Pam
Anatomy of murder
The next call
Serial

I like longer investigational pod casts anyone I this good have a great recommendation?
Gruesome Horrific True Crime, interesting at least to hear one of their first hand account as an adult of their experience being kidnapped as a child. They have lots of cases on their though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hollyann
Back