Ron and Misty Have Brushes With The Law 12/30/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
FYI - this has been verified with the mods.

Here is CHARLIE JONES celebrating Christmas - "Charlie Jones" style. Guess he does have guns.

charliexmas.jpg

(Charlie is the one in the "pink" hat)

For more pictures of Charlie's Xmas celebration, you can find them here:

(link is approved also):
This is directly to the album:
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...viewPicture&friendID=471088988&albumId=244544

Is that Ron in the orange hat with the hairdryer?

Nope, never mind I see the date now and I guess from reading ther has been bad blood between them for awhile.

...For certain the one in the middle has the same arrogant personna as Ron C does.. And the one w/o a hat kinda looks like WBG too...Sickening to say the least...
Anyone remember IF Charles Jones is the one that Ron C supposedly robbed?

I'm glad I didn't celebrate Christmas with the Jonses' !! :eek:

wanna be gangsta's? They like to show off. So the Charlie pursuing
Ron and Misty is the little dude in the pink beanie? Some will seek fame and fortune, and will do anything to achieve it. Ron and Misty are media stars for that area, having any contact with them could get you in the news, get paid for interviews, etc.... Thanks Ath for the pics and links, you do a good job locating information for all of us to view and ponder about. Will be interesting to see in the end what actually does have something to do with Haleigh's disappearance. Like bad blood, vendettas, etc....

Please do not name anyone in the pic unless they've been named by LE. Thanks!

wanna be gangsta's? They like to show off. So the Charlie pursuing
Ron and Misty is the little dude in the pink beanie? Some will seek fame and fortune, and will do anything to achieve it. Ron and Misty are media stars for that area, having any contact with them could get you in the news, get paid for interviews, etc.... Thanks Ath for the pics and links, you do a good job locating information for all of us to view and ponder about. Will be interesting to see in the end what actually does have something to do with Haleigh's disappearance. Like bad blood, vendettas, etc....

BBM.......The sad thing about bad blood and vendettas they tend to travel on in generations now, the kids involved in this whole mess will probably be posing like this 20 years from now in their parents homes.

BTW, the reason this was approved was to verify the 911 incident about CJ having guns. We are not going to discuss everything about him, k? Thanks!

For what it is worth, lots of young people use "fake" guns and what not to spice up their MS pages (which I did not know we could link.lol) anyway lots do that to look tough.....was there any doubt this person had a gun? I never doubted it....I think they both did FWIW, IMO

If you go to the link provided, you are at his MS. Then you can see that he's the one with the pink hat. :)

Thanks Kimster! I was there once before....don't think I need to revisit,roflmbo

Hi PM,

The police report that Misty filed has some of the information concerning the details of the "harassing/threatening" calls that both Charles and Charlie made to Misty. (Harassing/threatening - is what is listed on the police report - two separate offenses. It looks like Charlie had the "Harassing" calls and Charles had the "threatening" calls).

While the police report doesn't give a transcript of all the calls, it does give some exact quotes from some calls - for example, the quote I put in my post above.

It does appear that there is "bad blood" there - and I wonder how far back it goes, and where it started - I'm still doing some digging into that. Nothing in this case is ever "simple". So many intertwined relationships, etc. It gives me a headaches. :frown:

ETA: Duh.. here's the police report:
http://imgsrv.thesky973.com/image/wsky/UserFiles/File/2009-11515.pdf

Thank You for this information and the picture link. After looking at the 3 females in the picture armed with a shotgun and a stick and after reading this:

RunMisty.jpg

All I can say is Run, Misty, Run!

Boy, misty is in major mommy protection mode for ronald.

About the PIC...is the one in the middle holding a joystick for a computer game? Charlie doesn't have a gun, does he. I think many kids out there have rifles because of hunting. I am more concerned about the berretas and the glocks and the assualts.

It may be whoever has the most guns wins out there in that neck of the woods. So far rc wins that game.

FYI - this has been verified with the mods.

Here is CHARLIE JONES celebrating Christmas - "Charlie Jones" style. Guess he does have guns.
charliexmas.jpg

(Charlie is the one in the "pink" hat)

For more pictures of Charlie's Xmas celebration, you can find them here:

(link is approved also):
This is directly to the album:
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...viewPicture&friendID=471088988&albumId=244544
BBM

Why do you say he has guns? In the picture I do not see a gun in his hand. Do you know more about this picture and that those two guns are his? I think he has a gun just from the stupid question he asked the 911 operator but I don't see it here.

Just for clarification I am seeing the guy in the pink hat is the one scrunched down with the pink stocking cap is charlie?

If I were the media, I would gladly pay Charlie for information. Sure aren't getting info from rc; maybe CJ could help...he just may know something about Haleigh.

Boy, misty is in major mommy protection mode for ronald.

About the PIC...is the one in the middle holding a joystick for a computer game? Charlie doesn't have a gun, does he. I think many kids out there have rifles because of hunting. I am more concerned about the berretas and the glocks and the assualts.

It may be whoever has the most guns wins out there in that neck of the woods. So far rc wins that game.

Whisper, I think it is a hairdryer.

Thank You for this information and the picture link. After looking at the 3 females in the picture armed with a shotgun and a stick and after reading this:

RunMisty.jpg

All I can say is Run, Misty, Run!

Could these be the females Charlie was talking about............

BBM

Why do you say he has guns? In the picture I do not see a gun in his hand. Do you know more about this picture and that those two guns are his? I think he has a gun just from the stupid question he asked the 911 operator but I don't see it here.

Just for clarification I am seeing the guy in the pink hat is the one scrunched down with the pink stocking cap is charlie?

I agree can someone point out the gun in Charlies hand to me am I missing something?

Not that I consider he is an angel but I don't see a gun. If he is the one with the stocking hat on. And the one in the middle guys hand what is that?

What a way to spend Christmas day, nothing better to do???
6 people in a trailer home looking like wanna be gangsters???
Something you expect kids to do and how old are these people?????
ahhhhhhh, do they have jobs? work? or like the rest of the people;
we read about on this case???
Just buy guns, beer, peanuts and keep LE on their toes????

JMPO I'm not willing to say those are real guns the pictures are horrible. Not saying that he doesn't have one or some, but there are many game gadgets and fake guns that look real. And I think I'm going to err on the side of caution and say this doesn't prove any point that Charles has guns. IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back