Ron C. # 11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, done with custody but at least people know what we are dealing with here. This is not an honest man no matter how you stretch it. And that is the point. The lenghts he will go through to meet his end has no limits. He is vengeful.

My personal belief is he was blowing smoke up NeJame's and Miller's you know what with his Billy Barny Bad A#$ cliche.

Read the custody docs again Whisper - in addition Crystal gave the address to the courts 9/22 when she filed for protection order and emergency child pickup! In addition the court records reflect that Crystal was served and answered the petition well before the court date. Crystal was in court October 5th - she responded with a typed answer to the petition October 18th. So no problem with her address - if she moved after October 18th it would be her responsibility to notify the courts.

The judge did not make a permanent decision that day and yes he did review the records, in addition to Crystal and RC being in court many more times after custody was determined because Crystal contested the decision. She also had a lawyer just a few days after initial custody was awarded.

Facts are Facts....Fact is that RC stole the children, file for custody, told the judge Crystal does drugs and he didn't want the children around it.

Fact is he was paying a fine for a drug conviction and he had just got arrested before he went to court in Dec.

Fact it the judge made a permanent decision that day and didn't review any records and he base it on the fact that Crystal was not there. Fact is Crystal was not there because Ronald gave the court the wrong address. They mailed it to the same address he gave to the court in Aug/Sept.

Fact is the magistrate bought and made a decision on what RC said that day and researched nothing.

I thought we were done with the custody stuff? :crazy:

OK...Shhhhhhhhhh badme....

:wave:

Okay, done with custody but at least people know what we are dealing with here. This is not an honest man no matter how you stretch it. And that is the point. The lenghts he will go through to meet his end has no limits. He is vengeful.

My personal belief is he was blowing smoke up NeJame's and Miller's you know what with his Billy Barny Bad A#$ cliche.
Whisperer do you know these people? I do not mean to offend you ,but, it would help some of understand how and why you can feel the way you do and why it is so important for all to understand what we are dealing with. How is he vengeful? Ratgate? Was that confirmed to be Ron and Misty?

I thought Ron told Tim Miller that he actually did put the rat in the mailbox.

BBM

That was not the only reason.

Snipped from the custody docs.

lackofsustainedcontact.jpg

http://www.fox30online.com/media/news/1/3/e/13e1a8a0-e082-477f-9698-11a796f76a10/petineer.pdf

This is Crystal's take on this topic, from one of Nancy G's interviews:

How often, Crystal Sheffield, do you see her and why did she end up being with him?

CRYSTAL SHEFFIELD, MOM OF MISSING 5-YR-OLD HALEIGH CUMMINGS: I see them every two weeks. I pick them up on Friday at 6:00 and return them on Sunday at 6:00.

When me and Ronald split up I had the children with me, and I didn`t have the heart to keep them from him, and I let him come get them and he was supposed to return them to me and he never did, and then he went to the courthouse and filed for temporary custody, and the first court date was sent out to an address in Jacksonville, and it was a bogus address.

I never lived there, so I missed that court date, and then when we went for the custody hearing, they just -- I feel like they just blew me off, but they said they gave him custody because it was the best interest for the children.

GRACE: Are you saying the court blew you off?

SHEFFIELD: I just felt like they was all on his side.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/12/ng.01.html

It sounds to me like a mother that wants contact with her children.

It looks like the father is preventing that from happening.

I thought Ron told Tim Miller that he actually did put the rat in the mailbox.
Nope, I think we're only supposed to believe what Tim Miller says, when it's in Ron's favor.

:slap:

Sarasto Arrest: Right after he files for custody.

9/29/2005 Principal - DRUGS POSSESS-CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION
Principal - DRUGS POSSESS-CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION
Principal - NARCOTIC EQUIP POSSESS-AND OR USE
Principal - VIOL INJUNCTION PROTECTION DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
Principal - DRUGS-POSSESS NEW LEGEND DRUG WO PRESCRIPTION 10/18/2005 CLOSED (CRIMINAL)

Simply another misunderstanding....

I have seen too many innocent peoples lives destroyed because people convict them without any facts. RC and Crystal live a completely different lifestyle than I do they both have done things I would never do and don't approve of. Coming up with theories and trying to figure out motives etc is so different than what is happening on these forums. RC is crucified on a daily basis that isn't sleuthing to me or trying to piece things together. It is like people have found RC and Misty guilty so not really looking at info or trying to figure out chain of events any longer. I am not ready to just give up and sit and post about how awful RC, Misty, TN, and GGS are, I still am looking for facts. Everyone has different reasons for participating in crime forums and it is easy to get caught up in the emotional side of it when a child goes missing, but when you let emotions take over fact finding and looking at the big pictures stops IMO.

LOL we are but she quoted one of my post so I was being respectful and responding back. But am done will ignore all custody post in the future.

I thought we were done with the custody stuff? :crazy:

OK...Shhhhhhhhhh badme....

:wave:

Sarcasm is such a lovely thing. I haven't heard TM state this - have read on AH in the comment section that TM stated this and we all know how that has ended up in the past. Find it odd that there is audio of TM saying everything else except the rat comment. I will wait to hear it come from TM voice.

Nope, I think we're only supposed to believe what Tim Miller says, when it's in Ron's favor.

:slap:

I don't understand the marriage one bit. There is something not quite right in this explanation, IMO. If he married her believing that in addition to her weekend activities she hurt his child and lied about it it would certainly explain why he looked so mad after the engagement and at the wedding and why there seemed to be no bond of support between them at the after-wedding interview but the rest of it doesn't make sense. Misty must be dumb as a donkey not to have noticed the hostile faces that he doesn't even try to conceal on TV and she must have caught on at some point that he doesn't really support her, he's just playing with her. Especially if he's talking about it openly in front of her. So why would anybody think that marriage stops her from running if it starts to feel hot under her feet? There are plenty of married people who have taken off. If it's because they don't let her go anywhere on her own, there's no reason to marry to achieve that.

This Tim Miller video with Geraldo is a good one. Sounds like both he and NeJame are out of "the fray"...to use another one of Ron's attorney's words.

I don't understand the marriage one bit. There is something not quite right in this explanation, IMO. If he married her believing that in addition to her weekend activities she hurt his child and lied about it it would certainly explain why he looked so mad after the engagement and at the wedding and why there seemed to be no bond of support between them at the after-wedding interview but the rest of it doesn't make sense. Misty must be dumb as a donkey not to have noticed the hostile faces that he doesn't even try to conceal on TV and she must have caught on at some point that he doesn't really support her, he's just playing with her. Especially if he's talking about it openly in front of her. So why would anybody think that marriage stops her from running if it starts to feel hot under her feet? There are plenty of married people who have taken off. If it's because they don't let her go anywhere on her own, there's no reason to marry to achieve that.
I agree and If I where Misty 6th grade education or not if I had ANYTHING to do with HaLeigh going missing I would be as far away from Ron as I could get before he found out.

I'm not sure she would catch on at some point. She believed him when he said he was calling the dispatcher a dumb b**** when it's obvious he wasn't.

If Misty wanted to take off she has had plenty of opportunity at this point, RC was in jail, RC has been in court with out Misty, RC has done media appearances without Misty. IMO Misty has never lived in a loving, caring, nurturing home. So she grabbed on because what she has now is better than what she has had in the past, and better than what she would be living with if she went back to her family. She has to know RC and TN doubt her at this point, but still it is worth it for her to stay because it is better than her past. Hope that made sense.

This is Crystal's take on this topic, from one of Nancy G's interviews:

How often, Crystal Sheffield, do you see her and why did she end up being with him?

CRYSTAL SHEFFIELD, MOM OF MISSING 5-YR-OLD HALEIGH CUMMINGS: I see them every two weeks. I pick them up on Friday at 6:00 and return them on Sunday at 6:00.

When me and Ronald split up I had the children with me, and I didn`t have the heart to keep them from him, and I let him come get them and he was supposed to return them to me and he never did, and then he went to the courthouse and filed for temporary custody, and the first court date was sent out to an address in Jacksonville, and it was a bogus address.

I never lived there, so I missed that court date, and then when we went for the custody hearing, they just -- I feel like they just blew me off, but they said they gave him custody because it was the best interest for the children.

GRACE: Are you saying the court blew you off?

SHEFFIELD: I just felt like they was all on his side.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/12/ng.01.html

BBM

And, if you review the complete court records, that's a blatant LIE about a "false address".

Crystal was served a copy of the petition on October 5, 2005. She filed a typed Answer on October 18, 2005 opposing the petition. Had she never been served due to a "bogus address", she couldn't have answered the petition.

After she missed the first hearing, she did get a new hearing, which she acknowledges. Even after she didn't get awarded custody at that hearing, she went out and got an attorney and fought the decision.

Perhaps if she feels the court was on Ron's sides, there is more in the records than what people are seeing in the records available online. It might be helpful to order the complete set of custody records and see what is contained within.

suspicious1
Registered User Join Date: Dec 2008

Maybe Ron meant to say "I keep my friends close but my ACCOMPLICES closer!"

:floorlaugh:

I'm not sure she would catch on at some point. She believed him when he said he was calling the dispatcher a dumb b**** when it's obvious he wasn't.

Did she really believe it or did she just say so for the sake of appearances?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8