Ron C. # 11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just out of morbid curiosity -

Did Ron get his mother's name tattooed on his chest after Haleigh was reported missing?

Did he really get that tattoo?

If true, that is mondo bizarro, imo.

I don't believe so... IIRC.. He was asking the guy in the tattoo parlor IF he could do something with the one that spells.. TERESA..
That day he was getting Haleigh and Jr's faces tattoed on his legs..
Looks like he has had another one put on his arm since then though...
Wonder IF he has had Misty's name tattooed anywhere on him yet?

Update to the custody docket:

2009-09-11 080.CONSENT ORDER FOR COUNSELING FOR MINOR CHILD - AWN

Perhaps now people will stop saying that Ron was against Junior receiving counseling. As you can see by the notation in the docket - there was consent.

Perhaps now people will stop saying that Ron was against Junior receiving counseling. As you can see by the notation in the docket - there was consent.

Do you happen to have a link to the file?

um, as I recall, there wasn't any problem with "consent" after being taken to court to get it. It was prior to having to get the emergency hearing regarding counseling that there appeared to be problems.

I'm so glad that Jr will be receiving help. Please, PLEASE let him begin to heal.

um, as I recall, there wasn't any problem with "consent" after being taken to court to get it. It was prior to having to get the emergency hearing regarding counseling that there appeared to be problems.

I'm so glad that Jr will be receiving help. Please, PLEASE let him begin to heal.

If he didn't agree to counseling, debs, there would not be a "consent" order. They would have had a contested hearing and the judge would have had to enter an order of his own -- and it would not be a "consented" to order.

Like many people pointed out PRIOR TO the hearing, there are many things that may have been going on that the BLOGGERS weren't privy to. Crystal may not have spoken to Ron about counseling at all. Or Ron and Crystal may not have been in agreement about who Junior should see for counseling. They may not have been able to agree upon where Junior should go for counseling (ie - halfway between Baker and Putnam counties). There are all kinds of reasons that that motion may been filed.

Counseling should have been done in the begining and not have to take someone to court for it. IMOO!!!!

Did Ron get his mother's name tattooed on his chest after Haleigh was reported missing?

I know! Even if he had a girlfriend by the same name, it is too weird IMO.

If he didn't agree to counseling, debs, there would not be a "consent" order. They would have had a contested hearing and the judge would have had to enter an order of his own -- and it would not be a "consented" to order.

Like many people pointed out PRIOR TO the hearing, there are many things that may have been going on that the BLOGGERS weren't privy to. Crystal may not have spoken to Ron about counseling at all. Or Ron and Crystal may not have been in agreement about who Junior should see for counseling. They may not have been able to agree upon where Junior should go for counseling (ie - halfway between Baker and Putnam counties). There are all kinds of reasons that that motion may been filed.

I'm not a blogger, nor do I follow bloggers. I read here. However, the point wasn't whether he agreed (but I get that you want to show the world that he was doing something right for his child, YAY RON!) the point was that there was disagreement that he should see a counselor at all which led to it being taken to a court.

Agreeing in court is easy. It's working together before it gets that far that is the tough part. The point is still that communication has been shut down so far in the parents' relationship that taking it to court is the only way to ensure the child gets the help he needs.

And I don't think it fair to take a slam at Crystal just to show that Ronald is cooperating in the court.

hmm I don't find it odd at all :confused:

bbm, say it ain't so ath :eek:

they did? I guess I didn't see the article posted anywhere. Do you happen to have the link handy, please and thank you?

No link, sorry.

They were seen by people that attended.

Feel free to disregard if you so choose. But they were there.

This was clearly not widely reported in the media (at least in regards to HaLeigh). There was ONE article today in the media from wokv.com. It is not as if wokv has been a main source of HaLeigh news, IMO.

No link, sorry.

They were seen by people that attended.

Feel free to disregard if you so choose. But they were there.

This was clearly not widely reported in the media (at least in regards to HaLeigh). There was ONE article today in the media from wokv.com. It is not as if wokv has been a main source of HaLeigh news, IMO.

Actually, I think I heard something on HLN about Crystal and Marie being there today. Just a little blurb, but they didn't mention Ron or his side of the family.
I believe it was during Mike Galanos this afternoon, IIRC. I believe JVM even talked about it too. (I know she mentioned it being Missing Childrens Day in Florida and Haleigh's name specifically, but can't recall if she mentioned Crystal or Marie)

Thanks, Atherella.

they did? I guess I didn't see the article posted anywhere. Do you happen to have the link handy, please and thank you?

Hi Bad....I know it appeared like R & M were at the event today by the post about family being there. I recall seeing somewhere that Crystal and Marie were there. Haven't seen anything about Ron cummings attending. If anyone has please tell us.

It is bizarre that RC has his mother's given name tattooed over his heart. There could be a psychological thread devoted to that alone....but he has so many other odd traits it would get lost in the pack.

Famous people sporting their mothers' names in tattoos on their bodies:

John Christopher Depp III was born June 9, 1963, in Owensboro, Kentucky. The son of John Christopher, a city engineer and Betty Sue Palmer, a waitress and homemaker (Johnny Depp has a tattoo of his mother's name on his left arm), young Johnny relocated to Florida shortly after the death of his grandfather, with whom the future actor was very close, with his three older siblings.

http://www.askmen.com/celebs/men/entertainment_60/65_johnny_depp.html

Across the country, in New Jersey, Nets forward Kenyon Martin recently peeled back his jersey to reveal some of pro basketball's most audacious body art.

~snip~

Below his shoulder and above his right biceps, Martin has his mother's name, Lydia, tattooed on him.

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/06/04/sports/pro-basketball-in-the-paint.html?pagewanted=all

David Arquette - Actor has a large fine-line figure on his left calf, a dragon tattoo on his right calf, tattoo on left arm, mom’s name on back, devil woman - right pelvis, others.

http://www.vanishingtattoo.com/celebrity_tattoos_a.htm

A wise word to those considering tats:

"From what I've seen, it's a jinx," Kline said. "Get the name of your kids or your mom, because they'll always be there. But put someone else's name on you," she warned, "and the law of tattoos is that you'll lose them."

http://articles.latimes.com/1992-02-13/news/vl-3100_1_tattoo-artist?pg=3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member