Ron C. # 11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ron C broke the law? Imagine that... Did he break the law when he put a headless rat in the Croslin's mailbox. Did he break the law when he was shacked up with a 17 year old?

And If Crystal wasn't willing to work with him, and contacted authorities so charges would be filed against him.. more power to her IMHO.. Bout time she took control..Maybe she has learned she can't believe anything he says and that he isn't trustworthy...JMO

IMO....not having LE forcibly go after Ron and take Jr. from him by force for the weekend visitation was admirable since she had every right to do so, and she had apparently already driven down to pick him up, before Ron decided that he was going to break the law and keep him. The new agreement was a step in the right direction at least, as she secured some new stipulations on phone contacts, etc. The fact that she also won the petition to force Ron to allow the therapy is another step into her asserting more control and power. I hope she keeps it up, so far her decisions over the past few months have been proving that she is the reasonable, concerned mother. I won't comment on what Ron's behaviors have been proving.

She contacted police 6/19/2009 which was Friday before fathers day for interference with custody if you look at the court docket. You presented it as Crystal allowed him to keep JR as any good mother would do and that is simply not the case. Yes RC broke the law because it was more important to him to be with his son on fathers day - he was willing to deal with the consequences. Ultimately both parties and lawyers worked it out in court. This has nothing to do with a need to make Crystal the ultimate evil - it has to do with stating facts - Crystal was not willing to work with RC with regards to fathers day and she contacted LE so charges would be filed.

So...it is okay to break the law when something is important to us? I guess it was important to him to get that message across with that beheaded rat. Must have been important to reach in and put a beat down on Hank when he was leaving.

Was wondering if anything was known her Jr's counseling which Ron fought...It was court ordered but does anyone know if it started AND if the counselor would be legally free to communicate with LE re anything he/she might uncover if related to Haleigh's disappearance--OR if he tells either Ron or Crystal that he remembers seeing _______ that night...can they share that with LE? THANKS :)

I think that it can be shared with LE upon a signed release from the parents. I am not sure if they can do so if one of them refuses to sign such an agreement. I think ethically the counselor could report info. if they thought it could be a matter that involved Jr.'s safety or someone else's for that matter. For instance---if he relayed that things were being said or planned that could be harmful to someone else in the family.

Crystal and Ron would be free to share whatever they chose with LE about what Jr. said. There is no restriction there on privacy of patient/client information.

So...it is okay to break the law when something is important to us? I guess it was important to him to get that message across with that beheaded rat. Must have been important to reach in and put a beat down on Hank when he was leaving.

Not to mention to use/sell drugs, be involved in an illegal relationship with a minor, violate hunting laws, drive recklessly, etc. What about if he felt it was important to hide information on an accident or a death from LE?

jmoo

Not to mention to use/sell drugs, be involved in an illegal relationship with a minor, violate hunting laws, drive recklessly, etc. What about if he felt it was important to hide information on an accident or a death from LE?

jmoo

I am sure that some can find a way to justify even that, it appears that RC has never been taught to face the consequences of his actions. I hope that society now has a chance to help him out a bit with that!

In the police report it was said that something white was confiscated. Do we know what it was?
Oh, and Ron was said to be driving a purple car the morning he took Haleigh to school, do we know where that car is?

Do we know where Ron's first "White" truck is? The one he has now is a newer one from what has be speculated, is it the same one?

http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/02/13/putnam.pdf

Page 1 Under Property section it states Recordings/Cd's/Tapes/Cassettes Seized White

Page 3 Under Crime Analysis it states Incident occurred outside this location?

Under Miscellaneous: It also states there is other information on a continuance report, did LE ever release that information?

I never said it was ok to break the law. It was put out there that Crystal allowed RC to have JR fathers day weekend to do what was best for JR like any loving mother would do - I was simply pointing out that was not the case at all. She didn't allow anything she contacted authorities which is her right, police would not remove the child and give the child to Crystal they would say it is a civil matter and needs to be handled in court - which they eventually did do.

We all know if Crystals weekend visitation did not hit on mothers day weekend and RC did not allow Crystal to have JR people would of been screaming from the roof tops about how cruel can a person be to keep JR away from Crystal on mothers day. Yet when Crystal attempts to do it to RC on fathers day she is applauded for standing up to RC.

I didn't realize RC had been charged in the rat incident, I went and looked a court dockets and don't see any charges for that?

If you search the threads there is a screen shot of the property seized section of the police report - it is confusing because it is continued onto a second page so it makes it appear that more then one item was taken, however it is just the photo that is taken. When you see the screen shot together it makes it alot more clear.

In the police report it was said that something white was confiscated. Do we know what it was?
Oh, and Ron was said to be driving a purple car the morning he took Haleigh to school, do we know where that car is?

Do we know where Ron's first "White" truck is? The one he has now is a newer one from what has be speculated, is it the same one?

IMO having LE forcibly go after Ron and take Jr from him by force for weekend visitation is exactly what she was attempting to do by contacting police Friday 6/19 - LE is not going to remove the child they are going to tell her to settle it in court basically which they ended up doing.

IMO....not having LE forcibly go after Ron and take Jr. from him by force for the weekend visitation was admirable since she had every right to do so, and she had apparently already driven down to pick him up, before Ron decided that he was going to break the law and keep him. The new agreement was a step in the right direction at least, as she secured some new stipulations on phone contacts, etc. The fact that she also won the petition to force Ron to allow the therapy is another step into her asserting more control and power. I hope she keeps it up, so far her decisions over the past few months have been proving that she is the reasonable, concerned mother. I won't comment on what Ron's behaviors have been proving.

IMO having LE forcibly go after Ron and take Jr from him by force for weekend visitation is exactly what she was attempting to do by contacting police Friday 6/19 - LE is not going to remove the child they are going to tell her to settle it in court basically which they ended up doing.

But Busy--Crystal was legally within her rights...have to wonder how much discord exists between these parents...I mean the latest custody agreement HAD to include a proviso for Ron to allow Crystal to speak on the phone with the kids....pretty sad state of affairs if he wasn't letting Crystal have phone access...IMO...MOO...JMO

I know Crystal was legally within her rights - but that is not what was put out there - it was put out there what a loving mother she was to allow JR to spend fathers day with his father and thats not what happened. I am not even saying RC was right to go against the visitation schedule, but it is a shame that Crystal would try and deprive RC of his son on that day. Just as it would be awful if RC would try and deprive Crystal of her son on mothers day. The proviso works both ways RC didnt have communication with his children during the six week summer vacations or during weekend visits when Crystal had the children. She didnt allow him to talk to them and he didnt allow her to talk to them basically. They both need to grow up and put their bitterness aside for the sake of the children. It is BOTH parents causing the issues because of their issues with each other.

But Busy--Crystal was legally within her rights...have to wonder how much discord exists between these parents...I mean the latest custody agreement HAD to include a proviso for Ron to allow Crystal to speak on the phone with the kids....pretty sad state of affairs if he wasn't letting Crystal have phone access...IMO...MOO...JMO

I know Crystal was legally within her rights - but that is not what was put out there - it was put out there what a loving mother she was to allow JR to spend fathers day with his father and thats not what happened. I am not even saying RC was right to go against the visitation schedule, but it is a shame that Crystal would try and deprive RC of his son on that day. Just as it would be awful if RC would try and deprive Crystal of her son on mothers day. The proviso works both ways RC didnt have communication with his children during the six week summer vacations or during weekend visits when Crystal had the children. She didnt allow him to talk to them and he didnt allow her to talk to them basically. They both need to grow up and put their bitterness aside for the sake of the children. It is BOTH parents causing the issues because of their issues with each other.

I have no way of knowing if Ron had contact without some sort of doc and am NOT in contact with anyone..so let's leave that there. :)

BBM

If one parent believes the other or his/her significant other is responsible for Haleigh's disappearance....I don't see them coming together...Personally, were I Crystal--I could not be in the same room as Misty without something unpleasant happening...but that is just me...I continue to believe that Misty and by extension--her husband haven't been honest....

Remember the work hours....first we had the rumors...then we had TJ report the 4p to 3a and then Ron's own lawyer is saying he usually started at 5--but went in 30-45 minutes early???? Also he usually got done by midnight..too many misdirection plays here..and I find it personally hard to know what to believe....

I have no way of knowing if Ron had contact without some sort of doc and am NOT in contact with anyone..so let's leave that there. :)

BBM

If one parent believes the other or his/her significant other is responsible for Haleigh's disappearance....I don't see them coming together...Personally, were I Crystal--I could not be in the same room as Misty without something unpleasant happening...but that is just me...I continue to believe that Misty and by extension--her husband haven't been honest....

Remember the work hours....first we had the rumors...then we had TJ report the 4p to 3a and then Ron's own lawyer is saying he usually started at 5--but went in 30-45 minutes early???? Also he usually got done by midnight..too many misdirection plays here..and I find it personally hard to know what to believe....

IA There has been so many different version of the "truth" it is unreal.

Ron worked his 'usual' hours was said for months, and then we find out he went in 30-45 minutes early that night and worked 3 hours over time that night. IMO it's just too much, I wish they would all just stop the games and tell the TRUTH .... the real truth that is. Starting with those who were responsible for Haleigh that night.

I personally feel that Ron has always made it very difficult for Crystal to have any connection with the children. That is what control freaks do, they control people and get a thrill out of it when they do. They like to be cruel and jerk people's chain whenever they can. Ron has Jr. every day, why would it be so important to him to break the law and keep Crystal from getting him on that Friday, to control the situation, that is why. IMO, Ron probably has very little to do with Jr. in the day to day activities. He would do anything to spite Crystal and cause her pain. She has had to always kiss his butt just to see the children. Feel sorry for Ron?????????? Not on his life. He deserves any flack he can get for all the pain he has caused in this lifetime. JMO, if you don't agree, then feel free to have your opinion.

I personally feel that Ron has always made it very difficult for Crystal to have any connection with the children. That is what control freaks do, they control people and get a thrill out of it when they do. They like to be cruel and jerk people's chain whenever they can. Ron has Jr. every day, why would it be so important to him to break the law and keep Crystal from getting him on that Friday, to control the situation, that is why. IMO, Ron probably has very little to do with Jr. in the day to day activities. He would do anything to spite Crystal and cause her pain. She has had to always kiss his butt just to see the children. Feel sorry for Ron?????????? Not on his life. He deserves any flack he can get for all the pain he has caused in this lifetime. JMO, if you don't agree, then feel free to have your opinion.

ITA...you are preaching to the choir here :)

BBM

BBM Have you noticed that absolutely no one states that Ron Cummings worked this many hours, he clocked in at this time and he left at this time. TJ reported that Ron's hours were 4p to 3a. Well, that could mean that his shift is 4p to 3 a. TJ's comment doesn't make any sense at all. If Ron's story of getting Haleigh at the bus stop at 3:30pm driving home, kissing and hugging and the whole Hallmark description, then leaving and driving to PDM to start work, he could not have clocked in at 4p. It is amazing that something as simple as clocking in at work and clocking out at work has become so complicated. I do not put any trust into TJ's comment at all. The comment itself, "Ron's hours", could mean a couple of things. Ron's shift.....Hours Ron worked, but really states nothing.

BBM Have you noticed that absolutely no one states that Ron Cummings worked this many hours, he clocked in at this time and he left at this time. TJ reported that Ron's hours were 4p to 3a. Well, that could mean that his shift is 4p to 3 a. TJ's comment doesn't make any sense at all. If Ron's story of getting Haleigh at the bus stop at 3:30pm driving home, kissing and hugging and the whole Hallmark description, then leaving and driving to PDM to start work, he could not have clocked in at 4p. It is amazing that something as simple as clocking in at work and clocking out at work has become so complicated. I do not put any trust into TJ's comment at all. The comment itself, "Ron's hours", could mean a couple of things. Ron's shift.....Hours Ron worked, but really states nothing.

It gets better :eek: Ron's attorney on NG says Ron usually starts at 5--but arrived 30-45 minutes early--but I am one that never "bought" that LE was satisfied beyond what they knew about his hours that night...I don't believe he has been cleared...

My last comment on the custody situation is it takes BOTH parents to make it work. If RC went on media and discussed all the silly games Crystal has played with regards to the children maybe people would realize they BOTH hold responsibility they BOTH have made mistakes. There are two sides to every story and only one side was blasted over the news media for people to form their opinions. If you order the most recent court documents you will see it was a two way street RC had things he wanted changed and Crystal had things she wanted changed. Fortunately the lawyers were able to work those things out and maybe in the future things will be better between the two of them with regards to the children. Because in the long run it is the children that suffer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8