Ron C. # 12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
mck16....I went back and tried to find your original post about RC's sister....but couldn't. I haven't seen her either. She made a few appearances at the beginning but perhaps she is an avid computer user and had no wish to read all the comments about her appearance and the way she talks and such. I have seen her in the background in some media coverage. There have been a few family members that were visible back in the beginning but now.....who knows. Crystal, and one I personally have wondered about Johnny Sheffield. JMO

I just finished watching a few of the first interviews from this case. I wanted to post this link here and hope it's okay to do that? The inserts throughout the video are those of the interviewer only (Greta Van Susteren). I'm new to posting and not sure about the whole link thing yet. I'm sure this interview is already on a WS thread and everyone has seen it tons. It had been awhile since I viewed it and has helped to refresh my mind a bit. It's interesting how these little narratives pop up throughout and somewhat unsettling. Ron is VERY concerned with MC's statements, almost paranoid it seems. Why would he care at this point how she behaved? Seems to me, a parent who is suffering through this ordeal would be more focused on their missing baby girl, not how girlfriend is answering questions. He is coming off as a controlling, anxious man who definately has a few anger issues. And this is on camera, not in private that he's behaving this way. I can't help but wonder what it's like behind closed doors. As for MC, she seems almost lethargic and reminds me of a robot, rehearsing her lines for the thousandth and tenth time. It's just how I preceive this interview and it's MOO.
YouTube - Haleigh Cummings' father, Ronald Cummings' Interview by Greta Van Susteren

Thanks momuv3. It reminds me how much I've missed GVS' reporting style and her coverage too.

ETA Misty looks like she's about 12 or 13 in this interview.

:parrot:

:banghead: Again, the timeline changes...

Misty went to bed at 10pm...now it's 10:30-11:00pm...which is it?

Hank Jr. claims to have gone to the home at 10:pm...it's now 9pm..which is it?

RC called Hank Jr. over 20 times but never asked him to go check on MCC. He only asked if MCC was at his home...

I have no idea what's going on anymore but Hank Jr., in giving this new information places himself at the home...he has no reason to say that if it hadn't occurred..Misty's answer to finding out her brother went to the MH at 10pm, knocked and received no asnwer, I might have been asleep??? Might have been asleep? Either you were or you weren't..there should be no might!

HaLeigh needs to come home!

I also feel the high bail put on Hank Jr. is an attempt to get the info they need and he may just hold it all,..

I also wonder why the divide in the Croslin/Cummings family? Why have they all ran out of Florida and scattered themselves between Mass. and Tn...something has got to give, for HaLeigh's sake...

In the part I bolded in your post, I think you are mistaken. I think it was reported Ron called Misty 20 times that evening, not 20 times to Hank Jr.
Anyone? Am I right about that?

Thanks momuv3. It reminds me how much I've missed GVS' reporting style and her coverage too.

ETA Misty looks like she's about 12 or 13 in this interview.

:parrot:

I've never seen this video. But wow, so much going on with those two during the interview. Unbelievable! Hmm this must of been prior to getting a lawyer to coach them how to act on TV.

kiki--I miss GVS coverage too. I followed the whole Natalie Holloway story and she did a great job.

Thats funny you say she looks 12, my teenage son said the same thing last night when he was watching NG with me.

It is apparent Ron likes them young, very young..IMO. She was sixteen when they hooked up and she looked 12...

In the part I bolded in your post, I think you are mistaken. I think it was reported Ron called Misty 20 times that evening, not 20 times to Hank Jr.
Anyone? Am I right about that?

Yes, you are correct. Ron called Misty 20 times.

Thank you Momof3angels, I totally forgot about that early interview! Well, I'll be honest, over the months I have talked myself into thinking Ron and Misty are innocent, now - heck, after watching that video my first instinct has me thinking they are both in it up to their eyeballs.

It is apparent Ron likes them young, very young..IMO. She was sixteen when they hooked up and she looked 12...

Yes! I had forgotten how young she looked when this first happened. She sure looks a lot more grown up now, imo.

Thank you Momof3angels, I totally forgot about that early interview! Well, I'll be honest, over the months I have talked myself into thinking Ron and Misty are innocent, now - heck, after watching that video my first instinct has me thinking they are both in it up to their eyeballs.

You know Be Careful, I'm doing the same thing. I'm taking a new look at least Ron. I always had the notion Misty knew more than what she is telling cops. But, the more I hear from Ron and watch him in tv interviews, the more I question what he knows and when he knew it.
Maybe as more time goes by, more will be uncovered about these two. They are not doing a very good job lately of answering questions as easily as they did in the beginning. Well, Misty isn't answering any questions is she?

Well, she probably finally hit puberty and had a growth spurt in the past 9 months-

According to the website linked below

snip~Girls usually stop or slow down dramatically when you achieve your first term.

I stopped growing at 14, but solely grew and inch between 12.5 and 14 - I am 5.101/2 - most girls do not grow after 16 and it is not that predictable you will grow 4 inches in 2 years. ~end snip

http://www.womenanswers.org/womenshealth/womenanswers-org-y1-14151.html

So actually no. Considering most women grow very little, especially in terms of stature, after they reach 16.

According to the website linked below

snip~Girls usually stop or slow down dramatically when you achieve your first term.

I stopped growing at 14, but solely grew and inch between 12.5 and 14 - I am 5.101/2 - most girls do not grow after 16 and it is not that predictable you will grow 4 inches in 2 years. ~end snip

http://www.womenanswers.org/womenshealth/womenanswers-org-y1-14151.html

So actually no. Considering most women grow very little, especially in terms of stature, after they reach 16.

Hi elle..I don't presume to speak for anyone else, but I think the poster may have meant this remark to be a little facetious. :) At least that is the way I took it...what do I know though, lol?!
quote by Malesherbes
Well, she probably finally hit puberty and had a growth spurt in the past 9 months-

Hi elle..I don't presume to speak for anyone else, but I think the poster may have meant this remark to be a little facetious. :) At least that is the way I took it...what do I know though, lol?!
quote by Malesherbes

I think you are right.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/facetious

1 : joking or jesting often inappropriately

quote by Malesherbes

Misty was also hunched over in that interview, and in some of the other earlier ones as well. That will make a person appear smaller. She has a new confidence now, she walks straighter with her shoulders back. And it is not impossible for a girl to grow an inch or so until they are 18. There is no real rule of thumb about growth patterns, male or female. Some people don't reach the end of their growth pattern until they are 20.

I'm glad the Ron C thread got bumped.

NG finally raises her voice at RC demanding to know why he isn't concerned that his wife fails the poly AND the darn lawyer answers for him....and it was a cover for RC to get him out of the pickle and save his azz.

Just when you think you're going to get some fireworks, he has somebody step in and answer. RC was steaming too..looks like he was about to explode...darn attorney and his gibberish.

..............Callilng all enablers!

"Well, Nancy, Ron is concerned about many things. He is concerned about finding Haleigh and keeping her picture out there. We really appreciate all you are doing but regarding the poly and his wife, that is not what he is focused on, there are more important things to be concerned about than whether or not his wife passed a poly" (paraphrased)

..................ugh!.........grrrrrrrrrr.
Qnce again RC is rescued. This lawyer must be pro bono (for the publicity)...bummer.

Nancy told them, "IF you want to find Haleigh, then find out why Misty failed the poly"!

Doesn't look like Ron is interested in finding Haleigh. Some will say but he begged TM to stay that must mean he is sincere. I think he didn't want TM to leave that first search because TM was leaving and taking his big boy toys (horses and quads) with him....mo.

You know Be Careful, I'm doing the same thing. I'm taking a new look at least Ron. I always had the notion Misty knew more than what she is telling cops. But, the more I hear from Ron and watch him in tv interviews, the more I question what he knows and when he knew it.
Maybe as more time goes by, more will be uncovered about these two. They are not doing a very good job lately of answering questions as easily as they did in the beginning. Well, Misty isn't answering any questions is she?

It's good to know I'm not alone in my thinking. Initially, when I saw RC on the news fall to his knees in tears, my heart went out to him, he had me, hook, line and sinker. After watching the Greta interview, that I had forgotten all about, I see him much differently now. It appeared, to me at least, that if he could have spoken FOR Misty, he would have taken over. IMO, Misty sounded coached, as if they had been over the bedtime issue, who was sleeping where and the 10:00 hour over and over. When Greta asked about how far away HaLeigh's bed was, Misty was blind-sided and it appeared to me RC was none too happy about that question and even unhappier when Misty answered incorrectly. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, I don't know.

quote by Malesherbes

That's how I took it, too.

I don't feel Ronald was exploiting his child. No Crystal wasn't exploiting her child she made a decision to put his face on national tv while LE officials were trying to find his sister. I mean what if the perp saw the interview and decided little Junior saw to much? However, I can understand why she did that. I am not in her shoes and she was doing what she felt needed to be done.

I do. I find it fascinating he put on a real shirt and tie for a posed picture with his son while he got married in a wife-beater shirt and looked angry enough to beat his own new wife.

BBM & MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member