Ron C. # 12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can i ask why the need to over and over put this girl down?

Misty met Ron & IMMEDIATELY moved in with him.
She is a known drug user.
After 5 months, the child she was watching turns up missing.
Misty is the last person to see Haleigh.
Her story changes.

Alot of emphasis around the w/d.

I just wanted to post this. HH found this article and posted it downstairs (Thank you) I felt it needed to be upstairs for everyone to read.

Florida Police Receive New Leads in Abduction of Haleigh Cummings
February 17, 2009

In related news, volunteers found one area of interest in the woods where someone had constructed a makeshift lean-to and furniture out of tree branches. A shovel and length of rope were found at the location; however it remains unclear if any of the items are of relevance.

Meanwhile, Haleigh's father, 24-year-old Ronald Cummings, reportedly told an ID source that he has a new theory on what might have happened to Haleigh.

Cummings allegedly said that it is possible that Haleigh's abduction was in retaliation for something he did in the past, but he did not clarify what that "something" could be. Cummings also allegedly said that he believes someone gained entry to his home using a "lock bumping" technique. It remains unclear if law enforcement is following up on that theory

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal...w-leads-in-abduction-of-haleigh-cummings.html

Thanks MysticRose. This brings me back to Feb. of 2009 when I remember him making a comment that "he had an idea as to who may have done this."
It didn't seem as though it was expounded on much but I'm glad you dug this up as I really think it may have some merit just for the mere fact that he made the statement so early on.

JMO, if [and it is a margin-blowing if] that is real, then I sure hope LE wasn't keeping it under wraps for a reason.

I just wanted to post this. HH found this article and posted it downstairs (Thank you) I felt it needed to be upstairs for everyone to read.

Florida Police Receive New Leads in Abduction of Haleigh Cummings
February 17, 2009

In related news, volunteers found one area of interest in the woods where someone had constructed a makeshift lean-to and furniture out of tree branches. A shovel and length of rope were found at the location; however it remains unclear if any of the items are of relevance.

Meanwhile, Haleigh's father, 24-year-old Ronald Cummings, reportedly told an ID source that he has a new theory on what might have happened to Haleigh.

Cummings allegedly said that it is possible that Haleigh's abduction was in retaliation for something he did in the past, but he did not clarify what that "something" could be. Cummings also allegedly said that he believes someone gained entry to his home using a "lock bumping" technique. It remains unclear if law enforcement is following up on that theory

Does anyone know when Ron's last interview with LE was? Is he cooperating? tia

Does anyone know when Ron's last interview with LE was? Is he cooperating? tia

Good question! ..and I have NO idea, quite some time ago AFAIK Quiche.
Does anyone know whether Ron lived on his own at the time he was awarded custody? I am very curious to know if since that time whether he was living on his own (as in just he, HaLeigh and Jr) or if he lived with TN/GGM? TIA!

:idea: ~I need to go hunt Busy down, she may know the answer! ..Busy..are you around? :wave::wave::wave: if you read this, to the best of your knowledge, do you know? TIA

Does anyone know whether Ron lived on his own at the time he was awarded custody? I am very curious to know if since that time whether he was living on his own (as in just he, HaLeigh and Jr) or if he lived with TN/GGM? TIA!

:idea: ~I need to go hunt Busy down, she may know the answer! ..Busy..are you around? :wave::wave::wave: if you read this, to the best of your knowledge, do you know? TIA

I dont know if he ever lived on his own, I do know in court records he said his mom paid his rent-

Does anyone know if him and Amber ever lived together?

Speaking of not being funny...then one must also take very seriously the fact that RC had sex with a 16 yr. old when he was 25. Now, that is not funny. This is not putting Misty down. This is putting Ron's judgement down.

....look at the first pics of Misty ofn Feb 10/11......let's face it..she looks 12.

Just logged in for today, read your post and must say, I totally agree with your view on this subject. Ron gives new meaning to the saying "I have a child bride". I think it says a lot about an adult man who has more than once taken a child to bed.

Just logged in for today, read your post and must say, I totally agree with your view on this subject. Ron gives new meaning to the saying "I have a child bride". I think it says a lot about an adult man who has more than once taken a child to bed.

I mean, he first spotted Misty at a bus stop, she is just a child- she was only 16, he was 24- its wrong-

In December RC did not live on his own - In Feb he lived on his own with the children - the court documents state that his mom leased the mobile home her name - the financial documents indicate RC paid his own rent. Hope that helps.

She was a sixteen year old with the appearance of a twelve year old.

She was...and she has yet to attain the look of a sixteen year old. The sad, sick issue is: When Misty looks older than RC's age of choice.....how old will he be and how old will the next young girl be? This is the problem with older men enjoying younger girls and making it legal. They often do not stay with the young girl when she becomes a woman...by the very act of her becoming a woman...she often loses the interest of the man. This is my opinion judging by the behaviors evident in society and older men/younger girl relations. We will sadly have to wait and see if RC follows suit with this behavior.

She was...and she has yet to attain the look of a sixteen year old. The sad, sick issue is: When Misty looks older than RC's age of choice.....how old will he be and how old will the next young girl be? This is the problem with older men enjoying younger girls and making it legal. They often do not stay with the young girl when she becomes a woman...by the very act of her becoming a woman...she often loses the interest of the man. This is my opinion judging by the behaviors evident in society and older men/younger girl relations. We will sadly have to wait and see if RC follows suit with this behavior.

Exactly-- but there is some precedence. How old was Crystal when their relationship ended? How old was Amber?

I agree Baznme...but I believe that Law Enforcement has quite a few facts that can not release to the public because it will interfere with their investigation. If Misty was responsible for Haleigh's disappearance why isn't she behind bars? I am not trying to infer that she is completely innocent of any wrongdoing but personally solely responsible?

The latest information that we are getting in this case is coming from a friend of Misty, a good friend. I have been thinking a lot about this. Anyone who has teenagers know that they are the best at lying and keeping secrets. If any group of people would be able to keep the truth under wraps this long I think it would be the teenage group. JMO

Oh, I agree wholeheartedly that LE has quite a few facts that we are not privy to but that's why they call it an investigation. I'm just trying to point out that given the few facts that WE do know of, it leaves much to the imagination and speculation of what could have possibly happened and that's all we have to work with. So, I think we're saying the same things in 2 different ways in that regard. Also, for what it's worth, it's possible that RC knows the risks of talking too much in public. He may be scared out of his wits that whoever has Haleigh may harm her if he talks too much. He doesn't want to take that chance therefore, he is trying to keep things as low profile as possible? Does that make any sense?

About RC living on his own.....highly unlikely. Ron had a 10 month old and a two year old in Jan 06. Do you seriously think he handled them on his own?....not according to anything I observed with RC could he have done this and worked a full time job. If he was working, he needed somebody to care for his child. Who did that? another girlfriend?

He told the court his mother paid the rent. He also told the court he lived with his mother....period. He also told the court he brought home over $2000.00 a month. You can put anything on paper...doesn't make it so. He said he worked for Suprerior Construction at that time and would be getting benefits in March 2006 after his three month probation. Must have just got that job when he saw the judge. He made $10.00 an hour.

It may be helpful to track him and his residences and his roomates. During this time frame of 2006 to 2008, he says he may have conceived another child. There is a possibility that he was living with the mother of the child also.

At the time of the award of custody, Ron told the judge he was living with his mother on Shoreline in Satsuma.

I mean, he first spotted Misty at a bus stop, she is just a child- she was only 16, he was 24- its wrong-

JS claims he told him..15 will get you 20.. RC has proven as far as he is concerned he knows laws don't apply to him...

In December RC did not live on his own - In Feb he lived on his own with the children - the court documents state that his mom leased the mobile home her name - the financial documents indicate RC paid his own rent. Hope that helps.

TY...so as far as you know (I don't mean to put you on the spot Busy...I know you don't have all the answers, but ya dang sure have more than the average bear :crazy:) Ron has only lived in his own residence with the children (wonder if he did have them from the time he moved out?) since the end of last year? ....That would be understandable of course, many young single moms with an infant would have a tough go of it and *most* (moo) young, single dads would find it near impossible I believe. (my own 24 y/o son included..he's an awesome, very much hands-on daddy, but 24/7 would be tough :yes: ) hmm...just pondering over a bunch of jumbled thoughts as usual ...

I should of put years down when I answered you earlier. In Dec 05, RC was not living on his own with the children, in Feb 06 RC was living with just him and the children in a mobile home that his mom leased in her name. We know Crystal and Amber both moved in and out several times and then we have Misty living with him and the children starting Nov 2008. From everything stated in the custody papers RC has not lived with his mom or grandmother with the children except from Dec 05 - Feb 06.

TY...so as far as you know (I don't mean to put you on the spot Busy...I know you don't have all the answers, but ya dang sure have more than the average bear :crazy:) Ron has only lived in his own residence with the children (wonder if he did have them from the time he moved out?) since the end of last year? ....That would be understandable of course, many young single moms with an infant would have a tough go of it and *most* (moo) young, single dads would find it near impossible I believe. (my own 24 y/o son included..he's an awesome, very much hands-on daddy, but 24/7 would be tough :yes: ) hmm...just pondering over a bunch of jumbled thoughts as usual ...

REF post #253

Are you sayin Crystal and AMber both moved in and our several times since Dec 05. IF so, to what home are you referring? Rita Lane? So in Dec 05, according to your records, RC says he lived on shoreline. Where did he move and when did he move into the MH TN leased for him? You say by Feb 06 he was living on his own.....

For the record, where was his residence when he lived with Crystal? Amber?

Thank you for adding the years to this post, busy. I misunderstood and thought this info covered the 2 months before Haleigh was reported missing.

[Sorry, I tried to double-quote, didn't work.]

So if we're talking about a 3+ year period, 3 women moving in and out, do we know all of the addresses? thx

- Green Ln
- Buchanan
- (Place where Haleigh fell in canal)
- ??? Rita Ln?
- ??? Lady Lake?

As I understood LF, Haleigh fell in the canal at Shoreline ave in Satsuma where TN lived.

Did RC live on Monroe at one time?

Did he live on Rita with Amber or Crystal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor