Ron. C. #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to join in on the Ron Thread. He is guilty of something. He married a girl who was considered a POI, and lied. He used Haleigh as an excuse to marry...then he says M is the enemy and he is guarding her...??...Who believes that? not many people. He hides out for five months and will not take misty in to talk to LE despite there requests and we find out he didn't talk to them either. He then gets in a fight with M's brother and proceeds (most likely) to make sure M gets an RO on her brother. This ploy will help him with his case and prove to the court what a victim he is and TC is the problem, not RC.

His revengful side appears though and he wants to get even with TC, so he buys a rat (most likely from a pet store) and chops its head off and he and M drive over and deliver the bloody rat to TC's mailbox. OK ... now he has to do PR work to make himself appear like a good person. So he starts a campaign "Let's find Haleigh". This campaign starts after the ratgate. He doesn't want to talk about the rat so he deflects to his grieving father role.

Then he was allegedly putting an assault rifle in his mouth to show what he would do if he finds out M is involved also threatening to take out other people around him.

He does not work and his a few attorneys. RC has lawyered up .. that is a fact. He would not need a Criminal Defense Attorney to speak for him about Haleigh if there were not concerns of him being involved in Haleigh's disappearance.

There is a problem with ron cummings...easy to see....and it may be that he WAS involved in the crime at some level.

Just to join in on the Ron Thread. He is guilty of something. He married a girl who was considered a POI, and lied. He used Haleigh as an excuse to marry...then he says M is the enemy and he is guarding her...??...Who believes that? not many people. He hides out for five months and will not take misty in to talk to LE despite there requests and we find out he didn't talk to them either. He then gets in a fight with M's brother and proceeds (most likely) to make sure M gets an RO on her brother. This ploy will help him with his case and prove to the court what a victim he is and TC is the problem, not RC.

His revengful side appears though and he wants to get even with TC, so he buys a rat (most likely from a pet store) and chops its head off and he and M drive over and deliver the bloody rat to TC's mailbox. OK ... now he has to do PR work to make himself appear like a good person. So he starts a campaign "Let's find Haleigh". This campaign starts after the ratgate. He doesn't want to talk about the rat so he deflects to his grieving father role.

Then he was allegedly putting an assault rifle in his mouth to show what he would do if he finds out M is involved also threatening to take out other people around him.

He does not work and his a few attorneys. RC has lawyered up .. that is a fact. He would not need a Criminal Defense Attorney to speak for him about Haleigh if there were not concerns of him being involved in Haleigh's disappearance.

There is a problem with ron cummings...easy to see....and it may be that he WAS involved in the crime at some level.

BBM.. some?..I'll venture to say he is the main reason Haleigh has not been seen or heard from in almost 10 months.JMO

LE made the statement that Misty was not a suspect.
The rest of the post is rumor.

No proof he was the one who did the rat thing and it is mo, that it was Tommy who staged the entire thing,to get back at RC for punching him.

We have seen TC's violent manner, even w/ his own Father, Misty needed that RO and imo should never have been allowed to drop it, so kudos to Ron if he's the one that convinced her to get it, imo.

No proof the assault rifle incident happened, in fact since DCF did not immediately remove Jr. I don't think there is any proof of it at all.

No proof if RC is working or not, he could easily be doing odd jobs as he did before.

And as I have stated before, he has been accused of a crime by TC, so obviously he needs a CDA.

I see no problem w/ Ron, except the ones that were purposefully created by the maternal side of the family, imo.
All moo.

I'd like to comment on Ron. I don't feel he did anything to Haleigh or has any part in a cover up. His grief seemed very real in the beginning. I've always wondered if he later realized that Misty might have been obsessed with marrying him and taking over his kids, so he married her to keep her with him hoping to find out what happened and where Haleigh was taken. I've also always thought that Misty had him convinced before 911 was even called that Cousin Joe was responsible. Then, TC became suspicious. To me, it almost seems like his mind was messed with a lot and I don't find it odd that he might threaten to kill whoever hurt his child or to even threaten to kill himself. There was a program on today about a beautiful Russian woman killed by her mail order husband. Her parents mentioned wanting to turn on the gas and die after her death, but they didn't do it.

LE made the statement that Misty was not a suspect.
The rest of the post is rumor.

No proof he was the one who did the rat thing and it is mo, that it was Tommy who staged the entire thing,to get back at RC for punching him.

At this point, I doubt nothing. [OK, hardly anything.]

We have seen TC's violent manner, even w/ his own Father, Misty needed that RO and imo should never have been allowed to drop it, so kudos to Ron if he's the one that convinced her to get it, imo.

We have? [Please, if you don't mind linking, I'd like to watch it.]

No proof the assault rifle incident happened, in fact since DCF did not immediately remove Jr. I don't think there is any proof of it at all.
IDK - are we basing Croslin, Jr's violence on media verbal reports? If yes, then I'm not sure how to discern which ones are reliable.

No proof if RC is working or not, he could easily be doing odd jobs as he did before.

And as I have stated before, he has been accused of a crime by TC, so obviously he needs a CDA.

I see no problem w/ Ron, except the ones that were purposefully created by the maternal side of the family, imo. All moo.

What is a CDA? [sorry, color me uninformed, I really don't know.]

JMO - but it sounds like the Croslins also causing any problems for/about Ron, but that's JMO.

NO DISRESPECT OR SNIPING INTENDED.

I'd like to comment on Ron. I don't feel he did anything to Haleigh or has any part in a cover up. His grief seemed very real in the beginning. I've always wondered if he later realized that Misty might have been obsessed with marrying him and taking over his kids, so he married her to keep her with him hoping to find out what happened and where Haleigh was taken. I've also always thought that Misty had him convinced before 911 was even called that Cousin Joe was responsible. Then, TC became suspicious. To me, it almost seems like his mind was messed with a lot and I don't find it odd that he might threaten to kill whoever hurt his child or to even threaten to kill himself. There was a program on today about a beautiful Russian woman killed by her mail order husband. Her parents mentioned wanting to turn on the gas and die after her death, but they didn't do it.

txsvicki, I sincerely know what you are feeling. Since the beginning I have always believed that RC was not involved. Of course there have been times that I questioned other theories and scenario's but I have always gone back to believing that he is a grieving father. I don't expect people to agree or understand.

The one thing that I have never been able to understand was the marriage. I never thought it was the right thing to do and I thought to myself that RC must have had his reasons for getting married. But it never made me think he was guilty because he married her, it just made me confused about his choice. But after the past few months, and all of the Croslin arrests, I am finding the possibility of "keep your enemies close"more believable. I mean think about this bunch, nearly every member of the Croslin family has been arrested since Haleigh went missing. Not to mention a few of Misty's friends and acquaintances, and each member of the family has tried to leave the state. Law Enforcement brought them back. I have no idea if RC married Misty to "keep her close" or if he really loved her, but I DO believe that if Ronald didn't marry Misty she would have been long gone. JMO

There is no place Misty could go that the LE or FBI couldn't find her. RC most likely married her to protect himself from VERY serious felonies. This is very hard time prison sentence and a long time. If Misty decided to change her mind and tell LE....he would have been toast. IMO, he married her to stay out of prison. Florida comes down hard on 25 yr old men(over 24 as they put it) sleeping with anyone under the age of 17. RC got involved with Misty when she was 16.

It is known that RC is not talking. LE had said they wanted to talk to Misty for the five months between March and August. In fact, they wanted to talk to RC too. If anyone cares to recall PCSO said they had both resisted

If the only reason rc has an Criminal Defense Attorney is to get out of Ratgate, then they must have good evidence he did it. Now, this Criminal Defense Attorney has guided and spoken for RC and assisted him when FDLE when he had to be brought in to tell them about the phone calls. It is my impression that he has not been cooperative at all; thus, his reasons for needing Legal Assistance. LE wants to talk with him and doesn't want to talk to them. As I said once before, there is no good reason he has Shoemaker protecting and speaking for him unless he has something to hide about Haleigh.

WB Greg is not in jail on felony charges and neither is Donnie S.

Ratgate? He was never charged and it's been over 3 months and it's not hard to figure out there was no merit to the allegations levied at Ronald. I wouldn't doubt Tommy put the rat in there himself.

txsvicki, I sincerely know what you are feeling. Since the beginning I have always believed that RC was not involved. Of course there have been times that I questioned other theories and scenario's but I have always gone back to believing that he is a grieving father. I don't expect people to agree or understand.

The one thing that I have never been able to understand was the marriage. I never thought it was the right thing to do and I thought to myself that RC must have had his reasons for getting married. But it never made me think he was guilty because he married her, it just made me confused about his choice. But after the past few months, and all of the Croslin arrests, I am finding the possibility of "keep your enemies close"more believable. I mean think about this bunch, nearly every member of the Croslin family has been arrested since Haleigh went missing. Not to mention a few of Misty's friends and acquaintances, and each member of the family has tried to leave the state. Law Enforcement brought them back. I have no idea if RC married Misty to "keep her close" or if he really loved her, but I DO believe that if Ronald didn't marry Misty she would have been long gone. JMO

You know elle, that was probably the 'straw that broke the camels back' for me. I can't think (and I have tried) of any plausible reason for the sudden wedding except to keep Misty happy. (gawd knows, Ron looked absolutely miserable) Which of course begs the question of WHY keeping her happy (vs closer, as Ron stated :rolleyes:) would be of such importance. Of course, you know what my answer to that would be.....to keep her quiet...but WHY, WHY, WHY?.. :banghead:....I firmly believe that if we knew the answer to that question, we would know what happened to HaLeigh. The 'marriage' (I have a hard time even calling it that) is one of the biggest reasons I have for believing that Ron is involved in HaLeighs disappearance...That's jmo tho..

I do not think for one second that Ron was involved in this. There is just not any proof at all that he did something wrong with that child. Not one thing.....

I do not think for one second that Ron was involved in this. There is just not any proof at all that he did something wrong with that child. Not one thing.....

If Ron wasn't involved in it how did he know the perp hadn't just left through the backdoor when he got home? Why did he stay in the trailer while misty was making the 911 call. It wasn't to make sure the police got all the information they needed. Why did he stay in the trailer?

Evidently since Ron stayed in the trailer he knew she was not in the neighbor hood. What made him think that? What made him think she was long gone?

Evidently since Ron stayed in the trailer he knew she was not in the neighbor hood. What made him think that? What made him think she was long gone?

I have asked that same question many times Dr. IF events unfolded the way that Misty and Ron say they did or even for the sake of argument the way Misty told Ron they did, I just don't believe for one minute that they would not have been outside calling her name, banging on neighbors doors, etc. For all they knew...again IF they were telling the truth, whatever happened to HaLeigh could have just happened minutes before Ron got home. I read in one post where someone said, "what were they supposed to do, it was in the middle of the night" and I was thinking WTH, would that really matter if you woke to find your child missing? Would the thought "I can't go and look or call for her it's dark outside really even enter your mind? :waitasec: I have yet to read a logical explaination for that and I swear I can't imagine that doing that would not just be second nature under the circumstances, IF you REALLY thought your child was missing, that is....Of course now, IIRC it was TN (I think) that said they were looking under the beds, which still confounds me as the mattresses were on the floor...

well it hasn't been clear to me.....the only media person who clearly showed bias was Nancy Grace who was blatantly anti Crystal......although in the last appearence she seemed to wise up to his lie, deceit, and unwillingness to give a straight answer to questions all the while displaying the stupid smirk

Just wanted to point out:
Nancy Grace isn't a "media person." She's an attorney who hosts a talk show. It's not a news show. She can be as biased as she pleases.

LF, CDA is Criminal Defense Attorney

I've never considered "what if there was a note and they've hidden that from the public?" Would explain why LE knows it's not a stranger abduction, explain why Ron yelled at Misty "why'd you let my daughter get stole, b*#$h...." would explain the interest from LE in a drug angle from very early on (as stated they were looking into Hank's drug issues in April, and since we know LE operates concentrically, Hank is a couple rings out from center)....

anyway, just throwing that out there.

You know elle, that was probably the 'straw that broke the camels back' for me. I can't think (and I have tried) of any plausible reason for the sudden wedding except to keep Misty happy. (gawd knows, Ron looked absolutely miserable) Which of course begs the question of WHY keeping her happy (vs closer, as Ron stated :rolleyes:) would be of such importance. Of course, you know what my answer to that would be.....to keep her quiet...but WHY, WHY, WHY?.. :banghead:....I firmly believe that if we knew the answer to that question, we would know what happened to HaLeigh. The 'marriage' (I have a hard time even calling it that) is one of the biggest reasons I have for believing that Ron is involved in HaLeighs disappearance...That's jmo tho..

pondering, why would marrying Misty keep her happy? I mean whats in it for her? It looks like she got nothing but his name for a few months. I agree with you but I'm trying to understand why Misty would value such a marriage.

Ratgate? He was never charged and it's been over 3 months and it's not hard to figure out there was no merit to the allegations levied at Ronald. I wouldn't doubt Tommy put the rat in there himself.

Oh really, so Ron C lied to TM and MN when he told them he took Misty along with him to do the RAT deed so he could see how well she lies to LE...

pondering, why would marrying Misty keep her happy? I mean whats in it for her? It looks like she got nothing but his name for a few months. I agree with you but I'm trying to understand why Misty would value such a marriage.

I have been trying figure out Misty's motives and action on her thread. The only thing that I can figure is Ron could provide a roof over her head and the kids provide a sense of purpose. Her whole life has been about finding a place to belong. The dysfunction in that house was unbearable for her, so much she slept in cars as a teenager and was homeless rather than live there. Ron's home and his kids gave her a family and purpose. Unless you have ever lived with addicts as a child or a person you were afraid would molest you, you can't image how it feels to find a place you can call your own. Ron could give her that if he married her. Not much to some here, but it has huge for Misty.

And how pathetic is it that Statutory Rape goes unpunished as often as it does? The fact that they--and Ron--have NOT faced charges is indicative of a greater problem--IMHO. Who is looking out for these minor girls?
:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member