Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To Texasmommy: (in red)

Do we have verification of these statements?

The drug angle is interesting and possible, but, the truth is Ron does not DO drugs now, nor months before HaLeigh went missing. PDM does hair drug testing before hiring and random afterwards. So that does leave Misty's drug use to be questioned.

Nay Nay stated Misty's drug of chose is weed and I have never heard of a pot head committing a crime because they where under the influence or being a danger to others.

The TRUTH is Ron C does do drugs... His attorney stated he used prescription drugs... I've seen two interviews where it is quite evident he was stoned out of his gord...

Question prior to that one was: You do admit there have been inconsistencies in your story, right? Misty answers, "Yes".

Then later on on the NG show, Ron is asked: How do you reconcile the inconsistencies in her story? Ron's answer: I don't there are any inconsistencies.

Huh?
Baznme I have to offer up the fact that Misty only has a 6th grade education. Her inconsistancies are a simple case IMO of her ignorance due to her lack of an education and the advise of those around her to articulate the events that happened correctly. IMO it does not come across to me as coaching a story, but, to clearly state the facts as they are with a degree of inteligence and honesty. I am more curious about Crystals silence and questioning look towards Marie during this interview.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E32-t1uLY_M

Baznme I have to offer up the fact that Misty only has a 6th grade education. Her inconsistancies are a simple case IMO of her ignorance due to her lack of an education and the advise of those around her to articulate the events that happened correctly. IMO it does not come across to me as coaching a story, but, to clearly state the facts as they are with a degree of inteligence and honesty. I am more curious about Crystals silence and questioning look towards Marie during this interview.

Looked to me like she was unwilling to make any accusations. And she answered every question.

Crystal is being silent? Do we know this or is she staying active with the investigation unknowing to us?

You see, IMO, either you're telling the truth or you're not. Misty knows the difference and it has nothing to do with her education and how well she can articulate. When you speak the truth, there's a passion about what you're saying, even if it's in a foreign language. I see and hear a monotone voice in Misty consistently that doesn't give my gut a positive feeling because what she has claimed doesn't make sense unless you view it as someone that is covering.

I would still like verification on the questions I asked regarding RC, PDM and NayNay.

Here is another example of an inconsistency on MC's part. At the airport interview, she maintained that she had passed the LDT. The very next morning on the TV show, she admitted she had NOT passed the LDT. What was the point in lying? Why not just say to the reporter at the airport, "no comment".

Meredith: "Michelle just referenced your son...Your 4 yr old son and the fact that he said that somebody....a man dressed in black had taken Haleigh out of the trailer that night she disappeared. Did he tell that to either one of you? Misty you were there at the time, did he say that to you at the time?

Misty: "hmm umm, nope."
Ron: "me either. I think this is some of the garbage that Geraldo and Crystal the mother made up. But I'm just gonna leave that at that."

Meredith: "Oh, so you don't even believe that ronald jr said that at all."

Ron: "I don't know I wasn't at home I was at work. I can't say honestly."

So, he accused Crystal of making up stuff in collusion with Geraldo. That is an attack. Just for clarity's sake.

Answering questions that were never asked is a sign of lying.

Answering questions that were never asked is a sign of lying.

IMO, That question was like a gift and taken advantage of by RC to use it as a diversion away from himself/MC. He dropped his opinion, then backed out by saying he wasn't there, "he was at work". If it was working to push the suspicion toward the other side, why not, take advantage of it, I guess.

To Texasmommy: (in red)

Do we have verification of these statements?

The drug angle is interesting and possible, but, the truth is Ron does not DO drugs now, nor months before HaLeigh went missing. PDM does hair drug testing before hiring and random afterwards. So that does leave Misty's drug use to be questioned.

Nay Nay stated Misty's drug of chose is weed and I have never heard of a pot head committing a crime because they where under the influence or being a danger to others.
Yes, a little research will allow you to get that info.
Give PDM a call, I did.
Art Harris provided that interview with Nay Nay after Cobra bonded the girls out of jail.

JMO it wasn't an attack, although I totally understand him not feeling warm and fuzzy in their direction.

JMO it wasn't an attack, although I totally understand him not feeling warm and fuzzy in their direction.

I think most people would consider accusing a mother of fabricating a story in the investigation of her missing child an attack.

Give PDM a call, I did.
Art Harris provided that interview with Nay Nay after Cobra bonded the girls out of jail.

And WBG said pills, coke and weed to Art Harris as well, so why chose to believe Nay Nay over him? :waitasec:

Oh, sorry, this is Ron's thread. My apologies.

I need to go back through the inteviews and videos and see how many times Ron uses the excuse he was at work inappropriately like he did in that one.

Crystal is being silent? Do we know this or is she staying active with the investigation unknowing to us?
The video is what I referenced not her activities. Has she participated actively in the investigation?
You see, IMO, either you're telling the truth or you're not. Misty knows the difference and it has nothing to do with her education and how well she can articulate. When you speak the truth, there's a passion about what you're saying, even if it's in a foreign language. I see and hear a monotone voice in Misty consistently that doesn't give my gut a positive feeling because what she has claimed doesn't make sense unless you view it as someone that is covering.
So your stating Misty knew feet from inches?
I would still like verification on the questions I asked regarding RC, PDM and NayNay.

BBM and comments in red,
Even though all this verification has been provided it still does not put these arguments to rest. IMO

Give PDM a call, I did.

RC was only at PDM for about a month to my knowledge, so I don't know what research would tell me he was a user or not. He may have already been on the job and the tests were either not done yet or if they were, the results were not back yet. Usually for drug testing for an employer, it's a urine test and the results are in that day. For certain drugs, 48 to 72 hours abstinence can give you a clean test. For hair testing, that takes longer as they will look for more than one substance and can even get an estimate as to when it occurred. I did call to see what their policy is and when they implemented it, pre-Haligh or post-Haleigh but they are closed for the holiday but I will try again on Monday.

As for the interview with Nay-Nay on the AH site, I watched the video and then read the transcript and I believe her statement more accurately was: "As for drugs, she said, “Misty does pills and weed, and xanex, Loritab, but smoking weed, that’s like her main thing.”

That's a little more than just weed, especially in combination and for 3 days. WBG said he also did "roxies". Those will give you no memory of what happened, to my knowledge. So in my mind, that is in all likelihood what she was on upon her return from the weekend and why she was so tired.

[/B]
BBM and comments in red,
Even though all this verification has been provided it still does not put these arguments to rest. IMO

Your earlier post didn't reference the video. The video is to me null and void as she was on medication when that took place. The video does not indicate to me whether or not she was active in the investigation. How would it?........BUT, let's just say I do know for a fact that she has been in constant touch with the appropriate people that are actively investigating.

As far as Misty knowing feet from inches, I'm surprised she could remember her name after all of what she had put into her system in the recent days prior to the disappearance. She's had plenty of time to recoop since then and she doesn't seem to know truth from a lie.

I agree that there is some very strange behavior from CS on that video, imo. It's from 2/12 so that was before she was diagnosed and professionally medicated for her "seizure" condition, correct?

I agree that there is some very strange behavior from CS on that video, imo. It's from 2/12 so that was before she was diagnosed and professionally medicated for her "seizure" condition, correct?

I'm sure that question has been analyzed ....... on the Crystal thread.

Your earlier post didn't reference the video. The video is to me null and void as she was on medication when that took place. The video does not indicate to me whether or not she was active in the investigation. How would it?........BUT, let's just say I do know for a fact that she has been in constant touch with the appropriate people that are actively investigating.

As far as Misty knowing feet from inches, I'm surprised she could remember her name after all of what she had put into her system in the recent days prior to the disappearance. She's had plenty of time to recoup since then and she doesn't seem to know truth from a lie.
I am sorry I didn't mean to go toe to toe with you over Crystal. In fact my first post did not make any accusations against anyone. I found it tiresome to argue interpretations of what little we know.
I only come here to be of some assistance in finding HaLeigh and had high hopes that WS (and the collection of great minds here) would be the place that would uncover the truth and help bring HaLeigh home.
Since I have been labled as dumb as a box of rocks, maybe I should just except the comment as a indication of my inability to reason and sleuth the truth. I give . I will enjoy reading all of WS members opinions and theories here instead and refrain from sharing my uninteligent comments.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

I am sorry I didn't mean to go toe to toe with you over Crystal. In fact my first post did not make any accusations against anyone. I found it tiresome to argue interpretations of what little we know.
I only come here to be of some assistance in finding HaLeigh and had high hopes that WS (and the collection of great minds here) would be the place that would uncover the truth and help bring HaLeigh home.
Since I have been labled as dumb as a box of rocks, maybe I should just except the comment as a indication of my inability to reason and sleuth the truth. I give . I will enjoy reading all of WS members opinions and theories here instead and refrain from sharing my uninteligent comments.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

Texasmommy, I feel that you bring a unique perspective to the table here and I value your input. Please do not be discouraged. You and I have very little in common as far as our theories, right? But had it not been for the wisdom I find in your comments I would have considerably less information with which to form an accurate description of the facts. In my opinion we have seen a definite decline in the level of contribution on the Haleigh's forum, please do not grow silent. I personally know where your priorities are and that is on uncovering the truth and seeking justice.

Happy Holidays to you too Texasmommy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member