Ron. C. #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ever attempted to profile Ron? The only friend he has ever had that we have heard about is OT and he was gone that first week. In the first week when RC was on video he can be seen following him closely as if he were his bodyguard....No one has interviewed him to my knowlege. OT and his girlfriend have a child close to the age of one of rc's. One would think the media would be all over OT.

Sometime, long ago in another galaxy, I think I remember speculation or something about how far Ron went in school. My opinion from personal experience and knowledge is that he did not finish high school, probably got to 9th or maybe 10th grade. I am not saying he is not intelligent, I am saying I think he is immature. but this is what I think only. It is quite common for those who abuse alcohol or drugs and are immature not to graduate, or those with learning differences. Do, I think he could have read a note if one was left? Yes, I do. I say this cause I have a child who reads at a 4th grade level and does pretty darn well at understanding any correspondence he gets.

Now also consider if a note was left, the person writing the note would not be a Harvard graduate either.

Another thing that really bugs me is that the night/early morning Haleigh disappeared Ron and Misty had a pretty bad argument via telephone at about 8:30PM. (confirmed by LE, AH and NG)....

In those same documents (posted on AH), Art was told by LE (phone records) that Misty finally picked up her phone at 3:15 AM after several "unsuccessful" attempt by Ron to get a hold of her.

If she picked up the phone at 3:15, wouldn't you think she told Ron at THAT time that Haleigh was gone? After all, she said she woke up a little before 3:00 AM, right?

Why did Ron still go to the store to buy smokes, beer and peanuts for both of them after that?

I'm back, what are we scared of now.....the boogie man.....or something sinister from the depths .......light em up !

Another thing that really bugs me is that the night/early morning Haleigh disappeared Ron and Misty had a pretty bad argument via telephone at about 8:30PM. (confirmed by LE, AH and NG)....

In those same documents (posted on AH), Art was told by LE (phone records) that Misty finally picked up her phone at 3:15 AM after several "unsuccessful" attempt by Ron to get a hold of her.

If she picked up the phone at 3:15, wouldn't you think she told Ron at THAT time that Haleigh was gone? After all, she said she woke up a little before 3:00 AM, right?

Why did Ron still go to the store to buy smokes, beer and peanuts for both of them after that?

I want to add that only 2 pings were confirmed at the tower near PDM, what about the rest of Rons calls?

Why did Ron work 3 hours overtime that night? (of all nights)
How did Misty know he was going to do that if she wouldn't pick up the phone?

I really wish we could find out how long this phone call between Ron and Misty lasted at 3:15 AM.

Is there a link to LE saying this? I thought she turned the phone on and called RC and he didn't answer because he was pulling in the driveway. Never heard he called her at 315.

IIRC we heard that there was an argument, specifics unconfirmed, at around 8:30. After which Misty shuts off her phone. Ronald placed around 20 calls to her that went unanswered and then he say's he calls over to her families house and asks if Misty was there. Sometime after that phone call Hank jr goes to 202 Green Lane to bang on the door and then leave and tells LE it didn't look like anyone was home. Phone records show that Misty turned her phone back on (around 3;15) her first phone call was to her brother and the next call, I believe, was to Ronald who was pulling in the driveway and didn't answer.

You make a very interesting point though Badme and I hadn't really thought about it before but are you thinking that Misty anticipated her phone records might be looked at and that is why she never gave an exact time on when she woke up. She said she just saw three, did she know that her phone records would show exactly when her phone came on....who knows, interesting though. Something to think about.

Is there a link to LE saying this? I thought she turned the phone on and called RC and he didn't answer because he was pulling in the driveway. Never heard he called her at 315.

Yes, on AH. I also recall that being stated on NG but it wasn't AH saying it. Could have been Ron's attorney, but I'm not sure. Here is the Art one, and I'll try to look for the NG show from that time.

With that revenge romance hanging over his Satsuma lovenest, Ronald made what turned out to be a fractious call to her at 8:30 p.m. that Monday, Feb. 9, and sources tell me he kept calling and texting her from his job at PDM Bridge company, but Misty didn’t pick up until 3:15 a.m., sources close to the case tell me her cell phone records show.
http://www.artharris.com/2009/09/08/misty-cummings-brother-quizzed-haleigh-siting/#more-2778

Yes, on AH. I also recall that being stated on NG but it wasn't AH saying it. Could have been Ron's attorney, but I'm not sure. Here is the Art one, and I'll try to look for the NG show from that time.

With that revenge romance hanging over his Satsuma lovenest, Ronald made what turned out to be a fractious call to her at 8:30 p.m. that Monday, Feb. 9, and sources tell me he kept calling and texting her from his job at PDM Bridge company, but Misty didn’t pick up until 3:15 a.m., sources close to the case tell me her cell phone records show.
http://www.artharris.com/2009/09/08/misty-cummings-brother-quizzed-haleigh-siting/#more-2778
Oh ok, I thought LE said it, not AH. Thanks.

I never heard Ronald called Misty at all, if he did. Curve they did say that Misty was calling Ronald as he was pulling in but he didn't answer. I am trying to figure out where I heard she turned her phone back on at 3:15. I have to go check.

This whole phone call business is weird. The fact that TN could have known from the first day who called makes me wonder why she didn't say rc was attempting all those calls.

Why is PDM being so quiet about their hoursl? That in itself is strange. If rc was there and accounted for and seen by everyone for 10 straight hours, come out and say it.

Why the secrecy? Even rc doesn't say the time of his work but his attorney said he starts at 5:00pm. Is this what rc told him, or PDM or was Shoemaker just filling in blanks?

Oh ok, I thought LE said it, not AH. Thanks.
LOL, curvecuti....You're funny. I said I will look for who else said it...I know by now how you feel about AH. :croc:

Too bad we don't have the phone records. I really don't see Art saying that unless the phone records were accurate.

Just to humor me while I look for other links for you, if Ron did not talk to Misty at 3:15, why do you suppose he stopped at a store to get cigs, beer and peanuts if he was so worried about Misty and the children?

I sure have seen lots of things printed here that did not come from LE. Anyone care to list all the things that have been confirmed by LE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaniMiranda82