Ron. C. #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's clear that the spotlight is off Ron, as far as LE is concerned. They have finally tipped their hand on the angle they are pursuing, and it's not Ron C. It's a family whose last name starts with "C" and is not "Cummings". LE is putting intense pressure on this family because this family is "the Key". JMO (See latest Art Harris article.)

IMO, the only reason that LE was giving Ron a hard time is that he was stubbornly holding on to Misty, under the delusion that she would come clean with him. I think that LE did all they possibly could to drive a wedge between the two. He finally woke and dissolved the relationship and Misty went back to her family. This took the attention off of Ron.

This is what LE has been waiting for, IMO. Misty is now surrounded by her protective layer - her family and Nay Nay. Now it's up to LE to create a pressure cooker and see what blows.

If that is indeed TRUE then there is something terribly wrong in Putnam County and within PCSO....JMO

I'm not getting it, debs. Just because she turned on her phone at 3:15 doesn't mean she called Ron (or anyone) at 3:15. Although, I believe we have heard that she first called her brother (not sure which one) or mother, before she called Ron. What doesn't add up?

IMO, there's quite a few things that don't add up. For starters, the time that MC allegedly woke up is confusing due to the inconsistency of her own statements which range from "just before 3:00 am", as she told LE on Page 2 of the PCSO report at http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/02/13/putnam.pdf, all the way to a vague reference of "I saw a 3" in her LVA exam.

For the sake of conversation, let's say 3:00 is when she woke up. Listen to what MC says beginning at the 29:04 mark in her hypnosis evaluation:

- "I woke up and noticed the kitchen light was on"

- "I got up and went to the kitchen and seen the back door was open..."

- "I RUN into my bedroom and grabbed my phone and then I tried to call Ronald and he didn't answer.....I was trying to call him over and over"

http://www.wftv.com/video/20605182/index.html

How long is reasonable for this chain of events to occur? 3 minutes? 5 minutes? The point is that MC is apparently telling us that she was trying to call RC well before 3:15 when her phone was supposedly turned back on. Since she stated in her LVA that RC arrived home at 3:24 am, I'm curious as to what she supposedly did for the 20 minutes or so that passed between finding the back door open with Haleigh missing, and RC's arrival. It never crossed her mind to call 911?

IMO, that's about as reasonable as believing that she and RC had a fight on the phone at 8:30, he called her 20 times subsequently and couldn't reach her, called her brother to go check on her, then went 4 miles out of his way and stopped for peanuts and DIDN'T answer the phone when she was calling him?

I don't believe ANY of it.

there seems to be alot of speculating in that reply, one part that is tough to agree with is all the calls to misty and hank to me dont equate to not concerned, if hes not concerned then he was angry for Misty defying his orders not babysit others.....one other thing is this is purely my view on this, I still think the fight was an excuse, a fabrication to cover up the reasons for the calls, of course until all his phone records are revealed we will never know....like how many times he called his momma after not getting to Misty...
No offense, but practically everything here is speculation. If you want to only work w/ LE stated facts, I can do that too, but it is gonna be a very short conversation and there would be no need for a forum to discuss our "speculations." Again, these are all speculations by me. :angel:

It's clear that the spotlight is off Ron, as far as LE is concerned. They have finally tipped their hand on the angle they are pursuing, and it's not Ron C. It's a family whose last name starts with "C" and is not "Cummings". LE is putting intense pressure on this family because this family is "the Key". JMO (See latest Art Harris article.)

IMO, the only reason that LE was giving Ron a hard time is that he was stubbornly holding on to Misty, under the delusion that she would come clean with him. I think that LE did all they possibly could to drive a wedge between the two. He finally woke and dissolved the relationship and Misty went back to her family. This took the attention off of Ron.

This is what LE has been waiting for, IMO. Misty is now surrounded by her protective layer - her family and Nay Nay. Now it's up to LE to create a pressure cooker and see what blows.

bbm~
kamky, it's not clear to me AT ALL that the spotlight is off of Ron as far as LE is concerned. (but that's jMho) What is clear to me is that this is the direction in which LE feels they can gain the most information and man o man the Croslins have made for some easy pickin's, but I'm just not sure how much that has to do with HaLeigh's disappearance tho, not directly anyway. I wonder how much they may even know, but I'm sure hoping that LE can glean that one tidibit of information that will give them the answers they need...
all jMho tho..

kamky, didn't your mother ever tell you not to second guess the cops? LOL
Really you bring up some excellent points but I think LE is running the show and that means making us and the rest of the people following this case see what they want us to believe. I doubt the spotlight is off Ron. Nor has it ever been off him. I believe the way to Ron is through Misty and her family. It's jmo but LE probably wants Ron to believe he's not being investigated.

LE has never one time changed their stance that what Misty said from the get-go was inconsistent and in at least one interview, outright lies. If Ronald married Misty to get information out of her, and never got information, why would he divorce her? If there is no information to glean from Misty so that she can go about her merry way, then why would LE focus on her family? If he married her and did get the info, why isn't she arrested, pulled in WITH her lawyer for further questioning, and why would LE be focusing on her family?

Ron either got information, or he didn't, using the "he married her to get information." Either way, focusing on Misty's family is in an attempt to get information from Misty themselves. But I do not believe that LE is not looking at Ronald. I believe he knows that they are looking at him a lot. I believe he worries what those crazy Croslin's might in fact know.

BBM - debs, as much as I admire your clearly written posts and your intelligence, I have to correct something. Ron married Misty only because that's what Haleigh would have wanted. Remember?
Carry on gal. :angel:

LE has never one time changed their stance that what Misty said from the get-go was inconsistent and in at least one interview, outright lies. If Ronald married Misty to get information out of her, and never got information, why would he divorce her? If there is no information to glean from Misty so that she can go about her merry way, then why would LE focus on her family? If he married her and did get the info, why isn't she arrested, pulled in WITH her lawyer for further questioning, and why would LE be focusing on her family?

Ron either got information, or he didn't, using the "he married her to get information." Either way, focusing on Misty's family is in an attempt to get information from Misty themselves. But I do not believe that LE is not looking at Ronald. I believe he knows that they are looking at him a lot. I believe he worries what those crazy Croslin's might in fact know.

I have said this before, but I will say it again, Misty told somebody what happened that night and LE knows it. If this is a conspiracy to hid what happened that night, LE is going after the weakest links, and they are in her family. Addicts will turn on you in a heart beat if it means you stand in the way of their fix. There is nothing to link Ron to Haleigh missing, but that doesn't mean they aren't looking. JMO They know Misty is not telling all she knows and they will find out what that is. Have faith friends.

bbm~
kamky, it's not clear to me AT ALL that the spotlight is off of Ron as far as LE is concerned. (but that's jMho) What is clear to me is that this is the direction in which LE feels they can gain the most information and man o man the Croslins have made for some easy pickin's, but I'm just not sure how much that has to do with HaLeigh's disappearance tho, not directly anyway. I wonder how much they may even know, but I'm sure hoping that LE can glean that one tidibit of information that will give them the answers they need...all jMho tho..
bbm
Yes, Pondering, I certainly agree with you on that! It would be great if LE is just one tidbit away and then they finally get the one item they need. They are definitely turning the screws on the Croslin family to get information from either Misty or one of her relatives. Art Harris' latest article says LE has "declared their focus to be on Misty and those close to her."

We have that same obtuse wording in Art 's latest article "...referring to Ronald Cummings and Crystal Sheffield. Both have been cleared by detectives, sources say..." I think LE is continuing to be unclear on purpose, other than being pretty obvious that they are pressuring the Croslins.

kamky, didn't your mother ever tell you not to second guess the cops? LOL
Really you bring up some excellent points but I think LE is running the show and that means making us and the rest of the people following this case see what they want us to believe. I doubt the spotlight is off Ron. Nor has it ever been off him. I believe the way to Ron is through Misty and her family. It's jmo but LE probably wants Ron to believe he's not being investigated.
Well, that could certainly be what they are doing. Oh, what tangled webs LE weaves! It's very hard to second guess what their plan is, since they have revealed so few facts in this case. We are all shooting in the dark and speculating based on our individual perspectives, and perhaps we are overthinking things way to much because of this.

It is possible that LE still considers Ron a suspect, even though they have said they no longer consider him one. It's also possible that they consider someone else a prime suspect, even someone that we may have not discussed very much. Maybe I should have said the "obvious attention of LE" is currently off Ron and now focused on the Croslin clan.

My own current belief is that someone in Misty's family has some involvement, so that's whats getting my attention!

After reading here, he knows and has been hiding under gma's skirt since this all came down. Now to read the reason why he is not spending Thanksgiving with family....well...it rises to the level of the Anthony Family.....I have had it...no more Mr nice Sleuth..

My blood is boiling and I haven't been this angry since Cindy Anthony.

Arrest him already, this is too crazy. I am sick and tired of this game he is playing....and that goes for his family also. He is the one who refuses to talk to LE. He is the one using Haleigh's precious name to do his dirty deeds....This rises to the level of total disgust. For anyone to think this man/child ever had any decency or love in his heart, you have mistaken him for a person that cares.

Stop overthinking and analyzing. It isn't complicated. Haleigh was most likely harmed by one of them, could be rc and the Croslins are scared of what the crazy #$#$#$ can do to them or their children.

He chopped off the head of an animal just to remind them, remember?

Whisperer, the thing is its all about Ron. I don't understand why a man who has attys, mother and a grandma is not being counseled to be a loving and caring father, at least in appearance to the public. He is thumbing his nose at us. DCF is an absolute joke, I wonder when something happens to Jr. if they will release a statement about how they are devastated and shocked. JMO

And to think now he didn't have Thanksgiving with family because these holidays are filled with memorys and it reminds him of Haleigh...ugh! I have had it, I tell you, I've had it!

I just see this as one more time when Ronald chooses to victimize those who dare to love him. All his granny wanted to do is offer normalcy for her grandson and great-grandson, and Ronald takes off for parts unknown, with "friends" leaving granny to wonder where she'll go. maybe to her daughter's house. Doesn't sound too definitive.

I'm beginning to think Ronald can NOT think about someone else's needs, constantly living for himself in the basic level on the hierarchy of needs.

I just see this as one more time when Ronald chooses to victimize those who dare to love him. All his granny wanted to do is offer normalcy for her grandson and great-grandson, and Ronald takes off for parts unknown, with "friends" leaving granny to wonder where she'll go. maybe to her daughter's house. Doesn't sound too definitive.

I'm beginning to think Ronald can NOT think about someone else's needs, constantly living for himself in the basic level on the hierarchy of needs.

Sorry Debs, but IF you are just now realiziing Ron C isn't capable of caring for anyone else's feelings other than what he wants or what he solely desires you are late to the game...
And IMHO..IF his family members truly loved him they would have stopped enabling him years ago... Perhaps then Haleigh would still be here...
And to think that their main objective has been since day one to keep him from going down eventhough Haleigh most probably paid the ultimate price due to his rageful uncontrollable actions boils my blood...
And TN on national tv had the audacity to refer to the Croslins as being dysfunctional? IMHO, she needs to take a long hard look at her son, her mother and herself and at the dysfunction that plagues their family.....These clowns may indeed top the Anthonys... JMO

I'm hoping there is a riff in this group and the reason Ron spent T-Day elsewhere is because mom and gmom don't approve of his current track. Maybe they don't like the new gf and wouldn't extend an invitation?

Crossing my fingers for Butterbean and poor little Haleigh. Something's gotta give. mo

And to think now he didn't have Thanksgiving with family because these holidays are filled with memorys and it reminds him of Haleigh...ugh! I have had it, I tell you, I've had it!

BBM--:waitasec:I knew that sounded familiar---MEMORIES....That was the reason we were told he couldn't go back to live in the Mobile Home--that had my hinky meter in overdrive as Ron and the kids spent WAY more time at Sykes' house than they ever did that mobile home so that was laughable then and remains even more so IMVHO....

I'm hoping there is a riff in this group and the reason Ron spent T-Day elsewhere is because mom and gmom don't approve of his current track. Maybe they don't like the new gf and wouldn't extend an invitation?

Crossing my fingers for Butterbean and poor little Haleigh. Something's gotta give. mo

or maybe they both are so riddled with guilt over a number of things, Haleigh being gone, Rons choices in life, or maybe how they raised him? Could be they just have nothing to be thankfull for.....they do have one thing to be thankfull for....that they all arent locked up for the holidays....don't get to comfy it still can happen

or maybe they both are so riddled with guilt over a number of things, Haleigh being gone, Rons choices in life, or maybe how they raised him? Could be they just have nothing to be thankfull for.....they do have one thing to be thankfull for....that they all arent locked up for the holidays....don't get to comfy it still can happen

Hopefully, from your keyboard to God's ears it will happen......

BBM - debs, as much as I admire your clearly written posts and your intelligence, I have to correct something. Ron married Misty only because that's what Haleigh would have wanted. Remember?
Carry on gal. :angel:

It seems that Ronald has several versions of why he married Misty. One excuse is to keep his enemy close and the other because that's what Haleigh would want. With everything Ronald has been involved with since Haleigh disappeared it makes it hard to buy the "it's what Haleigh would want" scenario.

Wonder how he plans on getting that information from Misty now that he has decided to divorce her????:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Garc