Ron. C. #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
or maybe they both are so riddled with guilt over a number of things, Haleigh being gone, Rons choices in life, or maybe how they raised him? Could be they just have nothing to be thankfull for.....they do have one thing to be thankfull for....that they all arent locked up for the holidays....don't get to comfy it still can happen

There's hope yet:thumb:

Novice Seeker

It seems that Ronald has several versions of why he married Misty. One excuse is to keep his enemy close and the other because that's what Haleigh would want. With everything Ronald has been involved with since Haleigh disappeared it makes it hard to buy the "it's what Haleigh would want" scenario.

Wonder how he plans on getting that information from Misty now that he has decided to divorce her????:waitasec:

I've said this before take a chronological view of events in the case and look and see when the stories change, they change when additional info is uncovered, he changes to do damage control, and if I see it, LE surely does, and if I were one of the players, I would be concerned about possible obstruction and other things

It seems that Ronald has several versions of why he married Misty. One excuse is to keep his enemy close and the other because that's what Haleigh would want. With everything Ronald has been involved with since Haleigh disappeared it makes it hard to buy the "it's what Haleigh would want" scenario.

Wonder how he plans on getting that information from Misty now that he has decided to divorce her????:waitasec:

My opinion, Ron married her because LE was focusing on him and his lifestyle and he would be in jail for having a minor in his house with his kids.His Mom and Grandma wanted him to fix it so that is why they all promoted the marriage. They didn't want their Ronnie in jail.
He never looked like he was marrying the LOVE of his life.

My opinion, Ron married her because LE was focusing on him and his lifestyle and he would be in jail for having a minor in his house with his kids.His Mom and Grandma wanted him to fix it so that is why they all promoted the marriage. They didn't want their Ronnie in jail.

ITA but if it could have helped LE find Haleigh shouldn't that have trumped his not wanting LE to look into his lifestyle?? :waitasec:

I'm constantly amazed at how difficult it is to tell the truth and cooperate with the Law when a loved one has gone missing.

Novice Seeker

NoviceSeeker, it isn't difficult when one has nothing to hide.

The ring Misty was sporting looked like the same ring TN had on in the very first video after Haleigh went missing...ya know the one where the blue striped one falls to the ground.

I wonder if rc has moved on and residing in St Augustine....
.......darn where is the local press?

This latest fiasco is yet another example of how rc operates. He once more has spoken out of both sides of his mouth. The enablers, including his attorneys are all doing damage control.

...................Save JR.............................

I will agree that LE was going to HAVE to focus on his actions with a minor, but only because the public was aware of it, and was not going to let it go...my opinion only, but watching it all play out, that is what I saw...

You two deserve a Bingo Card. Yes! that is exactly what was done. The spotlight was on him and the public would have started bringing pitchforks and torches. rc married m to save in his own neck....and for no other benevolent one despite what you read sometimes.

I notice an annulment was not sought. That tells me that he covered himself again. Perhaps an annulment would make the marriage null and void, thus, putting him out there for the charges of sleeping with a minor, if M decided to press them.

Are these Attorneys working pro bono?...if so Shame on them

ITA but if it could have helped LE find Haleigh shouldn't that have trumped his not wanting LE to look into his lifestyle?? :waitasec:

I'm constantly amazed at how difficult it is to tell the truth and cooperate with the Law when a loved one has gone missing.

Novice Seeker

I've said this before take a chronological view of events in the case and look and see when the stories change, they change when additional info is uncovered, he changes to do damage control, and if I see it, LE surely does, and if I were one of the players, I would be concerned about possible obstruction and other things

Thanks Den..I have been very aware of this behavior. I recall when he got arrsted and how they all came out from under the woodshed to talk about Haleigh; when they hadn't done so for five months.

TN usually does the talking for him. He isn't man enough to do it himself....such an immature conniving controlling......well I better stop, you guys fill in the blanks..:furious:

Thanks Den..I have been very aware of this behavior. I recall when he got arrsted and how they all came out from under the woodshed to talk about Haleigh; when they hadn't done so for five months.

TN usually does the talking for him. He isn't man enough to do it himself....such an immature conniving controlling......well I better stop, you guys fill in the blanks..:furious:
Yeah, kinda like how MG talks for CS, but I don't think that means CS isn't woman enough to do it herself, imo.

After reading here, he knows and has been hiding under gma's skirt since this all came down. Now to read the reason why he is not spending Thanksgiving with family....well...it rises to the level of the Anthony Family.....I have had it...no more Mr nice Sleuth..

My blood is boiling and I haven't been this angry since Cindy Anthony.

Arrest him already, this is too crazy. I am sick and tired of this game he is playing....and that goes for his family also. He is the one who refuses to talk to LE. He is the one using Haleigh's precious name to do his dirty deeds....This rises to the level of total disgust. For anyone to think this man/child ever had any decency or love in his heart, you have mistaken him for a person that cares.

We have no idea how Ron spent his previous Thanksgivings....did he bring Amber to the festivities? I doubt Thanksgiving was a priority in Ron's life then, or now. Curious as to where he spent the last Thanksgiving, he was hooked up with Misty by then.

Yeah, seems like there is a new young girl for each thanksgiving. He does have a lot to be thankful for....like not being behind bars but then again he most likely is grateful for that each year anyway.

We have no idea how Ron spent his previous Thanksgivings....did he bring Amber to the festivities? I doubt Thanksgiving was a priority in Ron's life then, or now. Curious as to where he spent the last Thanksgiving, he was hooked up with Misty by then.

I doubt any holiday is a priority in his life. GMA said that it was always a "happy day" and rc has fond memories. She speaks of Papa Jeff doing all the cooking many times.

It is just too much for him this year, ya know, wih new friends etc....he chose to be with "them (her)" instead.....very simple really.

rc has many problems with memories. He also didn't want to live in the mh where Haleigh went missing either. I say he didn't because it was "bugged" and he would not have been protected from scrutiny or the media. So he chose to live with AS who could protect him from it. Notice he didn't move in with Teresa....I guess that would have alerted people to the fact she lives a long distance away...

Yeah, kinda like how MG talks for CS, but I don't think that means CS isn't woman enough to do it herself, imo.

What reason could there be that they don't speak for themselves, both CS and RC?

I doubt any holiday is a priority in his life. GMA said that it was always a "happy day" and rc has fond memories. She speaks of Papa Jeff doing all the cooking many times.

It is just too much for him this year, ya know, wih new friends etc....he chose to be with "them (her)" instead.....very simple really.

rc has many problems with memories. He also didn't want to live in the mh where Haleigh went missing either. I say he didn't because it was "bugged" and he would not have been protected from scrutiny or the media. So he chose to live with AS who could protect him from it. Notice he didn't move in with Teresa....I guess that would have alerted people to the fact she lives a long distance away...

Does anyone know anything about this "Papa Jeff"...where he lives, works, if he is with TN..how long? Interesting that he has obviously remained under the radar of sleuthing.

Jeff must be the infamous Jeff H who has been affiliated with Teresa when she was in Lady Lake and Fruitland Park now. Their names both appear together in at least three residences.....for quite some time. Boyfriend, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Garc