Ron. C. #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know anything about this "Papa Jeff"...where he lives, works, if he is with TN..how long? Interesting that he has obviously remained under the radar of sleuthing.

I'm trying to recall if TN's manfriend is named Jeff... but can't remember. Perhaps one of our locals who post here on WS will come along and give us the scoop on Papa Jeff.

Yeah, kinda like how MG talks for CS, but I don't think that means CS isn't woman enough to do it herself, imo.

wow, didn't see that coming. :other_beatingA_Dead..jmho and all that..

Jeff must be the infamous Jeff H who has been affiliated with Teresa when she was in Lady Lake and Fruitland Park now. Their names both appear together in at least three residences.....for quite some time. Boyfriend, anyone?

So her BF's name is Jeff? Thanks I couldn't remember what his name was...

Jeff H is the one affiliated with TN...

She mentioned that her "friend" paid for misty's Orlando vacation. This is the one who most likley is being spoken of. He must be Papa Jeff. I will have to check my records, but they have been together a long time.

...er..don't think Papa Jeff was cooking for a crowd on Rita Lane....nope not in a single wide 12 footer.

I'm trying to recall if TN's manfriend is named Jeff... but can't remember. Perhaps one of our locals who post here on WS will come along and give us the scoop on Papa Jeff.

Since Jeff and his ladyfriend live 80 miles away, don't think our locals will know.

Since Jeff and his ladyfriend live 80 miles away, don't think our locals will know.

I recall someone who claims to live in the area discussing something about him at one time or another on here... Somthing about him writing a bad check sometime around or on the day Haleigh disappeared... Don't know who it was but I do remember that being discussed...... So someone who posts here knows something about him...

You can check it out in Lake County....But why didn't Ron want to spend time with his family, those same family members who've been there for the last 9 months running interference for him, going on TV when he couldn't, making appearances and pleas for the life of his daughter. I guess that wasn't enough to be thankful to have such a support system.

You can check it out in Lake County....But why didn't Ron want to spend time with his family, those same family members who've been there for the last 9 months running interference for him, going on TV when he couldn't, making appearances and pleas for the life of his daughter. I guess that wasn't enough to be thankful to have such a support system.

Not much shocks me in this case anymore--but if Ron really opted to spend this holiday with friends vs his son well I truly have no words.

Not much shocks me in this case anymore--but if Ron really opted to spend this holiday with friends vs his son well I truly have no words.

Seriously HH, neither do I and speaking as a mother who has lost a child I have to tell you his reason for not spending the holiday at home with his son completely floors me. I am well aware that people are all different and react in their own ways, but this I will never be able to understand. I'll tell you a couple of reasons why this bothers me so much. I know some will think of ways to defend Ron or make excuses for his behavior him 'spending the holiday with friends' and try to make what he did ok, but I gotta tell you that from where I sit it does nothing more than just raise more red flags to me...as a matter of fact imho the flags are a neon red by now, and impossible to ignore, but they will be, whatcha' gonna do?

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/state_news/112609-A-holiday-without-Haleigh

snipped from article linked above & bbm~

This Thanksgiving, the family will not be together. Annette says she may stop by her daughter’s house. She says Haleigh’s father Ronald is spending the holiday with friends. She says it’s sometimes easier for him to cope with memorable days like Thanksgiving without family around because they remind him too much of Haleigh.

“We try not to say anything with Ronald around because he’s so torn up. He just saying he doesn’t know how he’s going to get through it. And I can understand why,” said Sykes.

First of all someone needs to tell him that when you have other children, no matter how awful things are "it still ain't all about you buddy!". YES, it's hard, but he has no option, I'm sorry...Ron's 1st responsibility is to Jr and doing what is best for him. Yes, it is Crystal's as well, she gets no pass (for those who are counting) but she didn't have Jr this Thanksgiving and since this is the Ron thread I am speaking of him. I don't care how wonderful anyone else may have been to Jr this Thanksgiving, (at least I hope they were) there is no substitute for his father especially on a Thanksgiving..Jr's 1st TG holiday without his sissy too!. What about Jr's memories of last Thanksgiving, what does he do with those? Oh, this pizzes me off so much, how thoughtless can one human being be??!!

2nd, Ron says "it's easier to cope without family around because they remind him of HaLeigh"? WTH? What a crock imo, so is he trying to forget her or something??!! Is he able to forget about her on other days that are not holidays? I know this sounds ridiculous, but so does Ron's excuse as stated by GGMS. Memories are something that you always treasure, that you hold near and dear to your heart always as painful as they are (especially at first), they can also bring a smile to your face. No one that I know that has ever lost a child (yes, HaLeigh is still presumed missing, I know) would trade those precious memories for anything in the world, as that is all you have left :(.

Apparently Ron wants to be rid of those memories, what a slap in the face to HaLeigh IMHO Of course, I have no idea what effect a guilty conscience would have re: memories...I feel so bad for Jr. having to go through his 1st Thanksgiving not only without his sister, but no daddy or mama either. How sad is that??!

HH, I certainly didn't mean to rant and obviously it's not directed towards you or anyone else for that matter except RON and that's only a teeny tiny portion of what I would like to say....:furious: :banghead: :angel:

I think I understand WHY none of them wanted to spend Thanksgiving day together, but what I don't understand is the selfishness they exhibited by not letting Jr go to his mother's house and celebrate the day with her and her family since they found it so difficult to come together as a family unit.....but since they have proven the only thing any of them care about is themselves, I guess I shouldn't be too surprised by their actions....JMO

How does everyone know that Jr wasn't with his father on Thanksgiving? TIA

Seriously HH, neither do I and speaking as a mother who has lost a child I have to tell you his reason for not spending the holiday at home with his son completely floors me. I am well aware that people are all different and react in their own ways, but this I will never be able to understand. I'll tell you a couple of reasons why this bothers me so much. I know some will think of ways to defend Ron or make excuses for his behavior him 'spending the holiday with friends' and try to make what he did ok, but I gotta tell you that from where I sit it does nothing more than just raise more red flags to me...as a matter of fact imho the flags are a neon red by now, and impossible to ignore, but they will be, whatcha' gonna do?

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/state_news/112609-A-holiday-without-Haleigh

snipped from article linked above & bbm~

This Thanksgiving, the family will not be together. Annette says she may stop by her daughter’s house. She says Haleigh’s father Ronald is spending the holiday with friends. She says it’s sometimes easier for him to cope with memorable days like Thanksgiving without family around because they remind him too much of Haleigh.

“We try not to say anything with Ronald around because he’s so torn up. He just saying he doesn’t know how he’s going to get through it. And I can understand why,” said Sykes.

First of all someone needs to tell him that when you have other children, no matter how awful things are "it still ain't all about you buddy!". YES, it's hard, but he has no option, I'm sorry...Ron's 1st responsibility is to Jr and doing what is best for him. Yes, it is Crystal's as well, she gets no pass (for those who are counting) but she didn't have Jr this Thanksgiving and since this is the Ron thread I am speaking of him. I don't care how wonderful anyone else may have been to Jr this Thanksgiving, (at least I hope they were) there is no substitute for his father especially on a Thanksgiving..Jr's 1st TG holiday without his sissy too!. What about Jr's memories of last Thanksgiving, what does he do with those? Oh, this pizzes me off so much, how thoughtless can one human being be??!!

2nd, Ron says "it's easier to cope without family around because they remind him of HaLeigh"? WTH? What a crock imo, so is he trying to forget her or something??!! Is he able to forget about her on other days that are not holidays? I know this sounds ridiculous, but so does Ron's excuse as stated by GGMS. Memories are something that you always treasure, that you hold near and dear to your heart always as painful as they are (especially at first), they can also bring a smile to your face. No one that I know that has ever lost a child (yes, HaLeigh is still presumed missing, I know) would trade those precious memories for anything in the world, as that is all you have left :(.

Apparently Ron wants to be rid of those memories, what a slap in the face to HaLeigh IMHO Of course, I have no idea what effect a guilty conscience would have re: memories...I feel so bad for Jr. having to go through his 1st Thanksgiving not only without his sister, but no daddy or mama either. How sad is that??!

HH, I certainly didn't mean to rant and obviously it's not directed towards you or anyone else for that matter except RON and that's only a teeny tiny portion of what I would like to say....:furious: :banghead: :angel:

Pondering, I can see where you have poured your heart into this post especially considering you speak from experience of having lost a child. Thank you for that and I'm so sorry for your loss.
I read your post twice and agree with all your thoughts and questions regarding Ron's latest behavior. I just wanted to add that what really worries me is if it's true he has difficulty being around family because they remind him of Haleigh, how does he cope with having Jr. with him? Would the memory of Haleigh ever cause him to forsake his son or stay away from Jr to make it easier for himself. Poor Ron - NO. Poor Butterbean - YES.
jmo

Apparently he was able to cope with the family and ALL the reminders on Haleigh's birthday! The difference is he is now with a girl that lives out of town. What a piece of work!

well elle, cajun posted this in response to my post earlier~ bbm

originally posted by cajun~
Do you really think Mrs. Sykes would be alone, she does have other family around,LOL

TN posted on BNN, and nope can't link to their site, how they spent the day and Jr. had a nice time and I'm glad he did. I hope Crystal and her family had a really nice Thanksgiving day too

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sadly, it sure doesn't sound like Thanksgiving was arranged with butterbean in mind... It breaks my heart....:(

Everytime RC gets caught doing something stupid, he uses Haleigh as his excuse for doing it. He doesn't know how HE is going to get through it. I have some ideas....not printable though.

It is always about rc.....always has been and always will be. He is a narcissist to the full extent of the word. Whoever said he will not be able to find a job either because that also will remind him of Haleigh...yep. Makes you wonder why he got the tat of her on his leg and his name written Daughtry style all over his back, doesn't it?

Doesn't shock me at all HH, it's exactly what I'd expect from Ronald Cummings. You know, the guy who left "his heart" with his underage, hungover/recovering from a 3-day sex/drug bender, f-ed up gf, to care for his leverage...oops, I mean children. JMHO -

How much you wanna bet TN read Websleuths or was called about bad press and she put out that message. How are things in Fruitland Park anyway TN? Papa Jeff cooking again this year? Glad you could take Butterbean off your son's hands and give your ronald a break for the day so he doesn't have to with family because you all remind him of Haleigh....What a croc!!

.......I wonder who called in her words for damage control...

(BBM)
well elle, cajun posted this in response to my post earlier~ bbm

originally posted by cajun~
Do you really think Mrs. Sykes would be alone, she does have other family around,LOL

TN posted on BNN, and nope can't link to their site, how they spent the day and Jr. had a nice time and I'm glad he did. I hope Crystal and her family had a really nice Thanksgiving day too

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sadly, it sure doesn't sound like Thanksgiving was arranged with butterbean in mind... It breaks my heart....:(

Ronald sure wants to put/get HaLeigh out of "his heart" doesn't he? I hope the guilt eats him alive! JMHO -

I've got a question for RC. What if.........just what if.......since the family believes so strongly that Haleigh's still alive......what would have happened......if by some miracle, Haleigh had come home on Thanksgiving Day and Daddy wasn't there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member