Ron. C. #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone ever figure out why RC was sending LE adamantly so far away in the direction of a stranger abduction, while at the same time he was claiming he was "keeping his enemy close"???

Just curious as to who he is blaming as of late.........tyia

we can mark it up to another of his many inconsistencies

It was working for Aunt Katrina that day which was what the cuts and scrapes on his hand the morning of the 10th were attributed to. One would imagine you'd use gloves when cutting down and throwing tree stumps into a wood chipper. That IS what a tree service does, right?

I read LE stated the reason for the cuts and abrasions on his hand was because he said he hit that door... He even showed them where he hit the door...

I have looked back and only see one document search....that was the horsey ride one and mention of one other.....that makes 2 in 8-9 mlnths by the concerned dad

And how could he have been working for KB that day when Misty claims they slept until 11:00 or 12:00 after they took Haleigh to school?

it not fair to Haleigh that her parents are doing NOTHING.....please note I said parents, plural......Ron as custodial and the last in possession should be out everyday

Searching for HaLeigh. Hasn't LE asked the parents (both of them) to NOT physically search for her?

I imagine it would provide a legal dilemma if a parent (in ANY case) were to find evidence, or a body (I PRAY that there is NO BODY to find in this case). People could claim that the parent "planted" the evidence, or "knew where to find it", etc. I think you know what I am saying. I believe that is why LE has asked the parents not to search.

IMO, that does not mean that they should sit back and do nothing. For awhile, Ron was going on shows and keeping HaLeigh's face in the media. The more HaLeigh's face is OUT THERE, the more pressure that puts on PCSO. It makes them realize that HEY! We are NOT going to forget HaLeigh Cummings! Sometimes I wonder what exactly people want Crystal and Ron to do? In their shoes, I cannot even imagine what I would do? I think I would be probably be in the hospital drugged to the max without my baby. I don't know how they get out of bed everyday not knowing where sweet HaLeigh is, not knowing if she is ok, if she is sick, crying, if she is hungry, etc. It MUST be torture! It makes me cry to think of it. I can't imagine the pain they must live through every single day thinking about HaLeigh. It has to be like a whole in their guts that they live with EVERY MOMENT OF EVERY DAY!

for all the cooperation Ron is giving can anyone tell me when his last interview was with LE? or the last reach out through the local media was? How about to anyone to help organize a search. Other than his tv appearances what has he done?

for all the cooperation Ron is giving can anyone tell me when his last interview was with LE? or the last reach out through the local media was? How about to anyone to help organize a search. Other than his tv appearances what has he done?

I'm not sure how anyone would know if, where or when RC has met with Law Enforcement. JMO

The question was....is he lining up to GET a job. I was always told it can't hurt to ask.

Anyone ever figure out why RC was sending LE adamantly so far away in the direction of a stranger abduction, while at the same time he was claiming he was "keeping his enemy close"???

Just curious as to who he is blaming as of late.........tyia
I wasn't aware of him blaming anyone? Who has be blamed?

The question was....is he lining up to GET a job. I was always told it can't hurt to ask.

Maybe, when he gets his "foundation" underway, he and TN can be President and CEO like MG and CS. moo imo, That seems to be the job of choice for some w/ missing children.

Just want to ask alittle question.....

If Ron (assumingly) is not working, where is the money coming in from for the PI and the attorney? (are they pro bono too? i guess, that is what i am asking) Is JR being taken care of? Where has JR been? Has CS been paying child support to help Ron take care of JR? (not that i expect answers to all, but maybe someone can answer one) TIA!

Maybe, when he gets his "foundation" underway, he and TN can be President and CEO like MG and CS. moo imo, That seems to be the job of choice for some w/ missing children.

Marc Klaas, Tim Miller, John Walsh, Mark Lunsford........their job choice.

and as KP's paperwork showed, there was very little money ever collected, and as has been oft repeated here, doesn't seem like much is happening with the foundation they had. Seems to me to continue poking into the wounds of the mother and grandmother of a missing child who attempted to raise funds and failed miserably should just cease.

Marie's job choice is that she runs a bus. She works a farm. And this thread is about RON.

Any "proof" RC has a job or isnt on drugs?
Link?

Any "proof" he is on drugs? We can argue till the cows come home, but the reality in this case is neither parent has a job, one has had steady employment in the past and one hasn't. One has supported his children and one hasn't. One set up a "foundation" to profit off of her missing child and one didn't. One has recent "proof" of drug use, and one doesn't. Those are some the facts in the great parent debate. There is no "proof" RC is dating anyone, much less a stripper, yet this is brought up again and again as a derogatory way to try and put him down.

We all know from reading the bar complaint that the assassination of RC's character was a concerted effort, a plot from the Sheffield's (well, Marie G.) and so many people took it hook, line and sinker. IMO, it takes a horrible, spiteful, hate-filled person to try and drag a grieving parent through the mud and completely obliterate the fact that a small innocent child is missing.

Both of parents have/had problems, and people should want to help them overcome these things, in order to make life better for the children. But it's all about tearing RC down and poor Haleigh and Jr. just get cast aside again. It's difficult to read the hate against RC everyday over and over when there is not one iota of proof that he did anything he has been accused of in the case. LE has never even hinted the he or Crystal might be involved. There are plenty more vile characters that deserve to be sleuthed, that by their actions since Haleigh went missing, show they are on a downward spiral. In 9 months, focusing on RC and his shortcomings have gotten us nowhere. Maybe it's time to just maybe, glance at someone else as being involved. What could it hurt? All moo, & imo.

Marc Klaas, Tim Miller, John Walsh, Mark Lunsford........their job choice.

and as KP's paperwork showed, there was very little money ever collected, and as has been oft repeated here, doesn't seem like much is happening with the foundation they had. Seems to me to continue poking into the wounds of the mother and grandmother of a missing child who attempted to raise funds and failed miserably should just cease.

Marie's job choice is that she runs a bus. She works a farm. And this thread is about RON.
Yes, which is why I said it's the job choice of many with missing children. Maybe RC will do something like that too.

And in the bar docs. Kim was only able to show the money that was "accounted" for, she said there was much more that no one knows where or to what it went.

curvecuti, with all due respect (and I do mean that), this is Ron Cummings' thread. I asked to open it to talk about and sleuth him, not anyone else.
I totally understand and respect your opinion on this case, and I ask of you to please look into whoever you want--those threads are available right here on WS.

I guess what I am trying to say, (as nicely as possible) is if you don't think Ron has any involvement in Haleigh's disappearance, there really is no need for you to be "sleuthing" in this thread.

If you are worried about people hating on Ron as you put it, that's what the mods are for. I have the utmost faith in them that they can do their jobs quite well if anyone steps out of line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader