Ron. C. #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Curvecuti, you have such a curt tone. I am not attacking. You defend Ron and I try to see all sides, but I dont think it would be "nice and simple" to make every single things Rons fault, but you are so militant in your defense of him. You see it your way and some see it theirs. I dont post here much because I feel some state their opinions and others are flat out bullied if they state theirs, depending on what thread you're on. IMO Haleigh was left in the care of an underaged babysitter coming off of a 3 day drug binge and he was o.k. with that. I start there and work my way out of the circle. According to LE, and I can prob dig up a link, Misty has holes in her timeline. Doesnt change the fact that Ron thought she was responsible enough, and not too "overexhausted" to take care of 2 children under 6. His Grandma and Mother didnt live too far, but no, Misty was trustworthy WTH?..JMO IMO FWIW

Well said and agreed!

I do not believe that Ron or Crystal will be winning any parent of the year awards, any time in the near future ... or ever ... really.

I avoid these threads because of the tone of some of the posts.

I don't think Ron was ever really concerned about the welfare of his children. Sure, he had custody, but custody is only part of it. Whether Ron had custody or not ..... is really not the issue, the fact remains that he allowed a teenager who was coming off a 3 day drug binge to care for his children.

Crystal should have gotten off her a$$ and taken the kids to Dr appointments, she should have fought like he77 for her kids ... she didn't.

Ron shouldn't have taken them from her under false pretense in the first place, once he did and, filed for custody...... they should have been his priority, obviously they were not.

Haleigh should not be missing, yet she is .... and I can't help but believe that it was through some fault of her IMMEDIATE caregivers ..... I can't help but, believe that one or more of them knows the truth ... and is scared that it will come out.

Poor Haleigh :prayer:

We know Crystal has addiction issues because a number of people close to her have revealed that information. From what I have seen in the media, Ron has passed drug tests and claims to be clean. Without more data, we can't know about his situation. It is the nature of addicts/substance abusers to hide the abuse, so often people lie about, minimize, and/or deny their problem. I'm not giving Ron a "break"; I just don't have evidence, one way or the other. Certainly, the driving record and drug possession arrests point to his having some kind of problem in the past. That might well have been related more to age and peer-group practices than to physical or psychological addiction.

Whisperer, I don't see any way that Ron can be at fault if Crystal, when she had physical custody, failed to get the kids to the doctor. The whole point of custody is making sure that children's need for food, shelter, clothing, education, and medical care are met. It's a responsibility that can't be dismissed by "I don't have a car." Crystal, like every other human in the world, can ask a friend or relative for a ride to the doctor. She could call Ron and ask him or TN or her own family members or the next-door neighbor. If SHE fails to get the kids to the doctor, or misses her court hearing, it's HER fault, no one else's. The only way an addict gets better is if everyone around him or her stops making excuses for what they do and what they fail to do. It doesn't help Crystal for people to minimize her failures--just as it doesn't help Ron to minimize his temper and lack of judgment in picking females to bring around his kids.

1. Who are all these people telling us about Crystal and her addictions and her child's addictions?

2. What media are reporting RC is clean and passed somd drug tests?

3. When did Crystal have custody of the children? She didn't even file for any support yet, I don't think they were parted very long when rc stole the kids.

4. Crystal like any other human could ask somebody to drive her? Well, that could apply to rc and his granny too.

5. When has rc ever even spoke of his temper and his choice of baby-sitters? As far as I know he has never taken ANY responsibility at all.

6. As far as addictions go, we may compare rap sheets and see who is more likely to have some problems going on that are even more severe than a simple addiction.

7. Worse than bad choices or bad temper, rc committed a felony when he chose to sleep with a child, and have her be in charge of his children 24/7.

8. Haleigh disappeared on Ron's watch, not Crystal's. He had custody. His choices and bad temper may have brought on the demise of Haleigh.

I very much think that rc and his problems have been minimized, to say the least. What makes anyone think that rc is clean? He is 26 yrs old and does not show any signs of maturity; highly unlikely, he kicked his habit...imo.

Whisperer, could you tell me more about the "not being able to enroll them in daycare" being Crystal's fault? I missed that one.

But it does not surprise me. A common behavioral characteristic of pathological narcissists is to blame others for everything.

I am not sure if I answered this earlier but at the court hearing, rc stated he couldn't enroll the children in child care because Crystal had the immunization records.

For anyone interested, there are plenty of dockets on the record where CS did try and appeal the decision of the court that rc was given custody.

To understand how this works is not easy. You have 30 days to appeal decision, after that it gets highly unlikely you can ever win them back w/o substantial money and proof of income, housing etc. I also noticed on the dockets that the address given by rc to the courts for CS was not her addy. It was sent to Jacksonville not Glen St. Mary.

Hmm...let's see, as far as Crystal being exposed to drugs when she was fourteen. It has been twelve years, at least, since Marie was charged...it was one drug...marijuana.

Ron has heroin, cocaine, methamphetamines, ecstasy, date rape drugs, marijuana, and prescription pain meds all in his possession at one time when he was arrested.

Who exactly do you think had the opportunity to expose Crystal to drugs... a MoM who smoked pot when she was 11 yrs. old or a boyfriend of 18 who had access to the above drugs. I wonder where rc got his taste for drugs from, if Crystal got hers from her mother.

I'm not sure how many people check the media links in the stickies.
More than likely Angel Who Cares will post this soon there-I will let her do that since she does such a great job.
I will post this here for now since this is the latest active thread-you can move any discussions to the proper thread if need be.

Link to story/video about Haleigh vigil held 12/10

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/conten...h-10-months-later/m-QFSdjhJ0WfKsDBhI1CPw.cspx

Thanks, Twall. I'm sure it's difficult to be in their shoes at this time.

The custody docs are no longer online, so I was unable to go back and check and was relying on memory. And it has been brought to my attention that the missed Drs. appts. were before RC took custody of the kids. It was when they were living w/ CS and whomever (I assume MG) she was living with after she and RC split, that is when the appts. were missed, over this time. So, there ya go. Mea culpa, I should have saved the docs, but I didn't.

And what I know about this case, it's not coming from being "knowledgeable", I have been here since the beginning of March. I have saved things and have some notes written about things that have been covered here. And Google is my friend. It's not hard to find out all this info. for yourself, if you are willing to look. Most things have been covered over and over and over here and unless something new happens, I'm sure the same things will be covered again.

As far as my "tone", I assure you I don't not have the ability to type words in a tone. If you detect a tone it's coming from your own inference.

:eek::eek::eek:

curvecuti, let me be sure I'm understanding you. You are saying that all those missed doctor's appointments happened AFTER Ron had custody of the kids? :eek::eek::eek:

I've never heard of a noncustodial parent who only sees a child every other weekend being responsible for taking the child to regular doctor's appointments.

You know, I've often wondered about this.
If RC had custody, he SHOULD have been taking the children to the doctor on a regular basis. He would have been the one to make the appointments, right?
Is there ANY possibility that either RC wasn't the one taking Haleigh to her regular appointments, or that whomever WAS taking Haleigh to the regular appointments (TN or GGM) wasn't giving all the appropriate information to CS?

I'm not trying to make excuses here, but it seems like their break-up wasn't the most amicable:angel: and let's face it. Both sides (RC and CS) probably did and said things just to get back at the other one.
...and in custody cases, subtle manipulation of facts to make yourself look better happens all the time.

JMO-please don't flame me.

Hmm...let's see, as far as Crystal being exposed to drugs when she was fourteen. It has been twelve years, at least, since Marie was charged...it was one drug...marijuana.

Ron has heroin, cocaine, methamphetamines, ecstasy, date rape drugs, marijuana, and prescription pain meds all in his possession at one time when he was arrested.

Who exactly do you think had the opportunity to expose Crystal to drugs... a MoM who smoked pot when she was 11 yrs. old or a boyfriend of 18 who had access to the above drugs. I wonder where rc got his taste for drugs from, if Crystal got hers from her mother.

Yikes!

...and still has got off scott free every time.
:waitasec:

The custody docs are no longer online, so I was unable to go back and check and was relying on memory. And it has been brought to my attention that the missed Drs. appts. were before RC took custody of the kids. It was when they were living w/ CS and whomever (I assume MG) she was living with after she and RC split, that is when the appts. were missed, over this time. So, there ya go. Mea culpa, I should have saved the docs, but I didn't.

And what I know about this case, it's not coming from being "knowledgeable", I have been here since the beginning of March. I have saved things and have some notes written about things that have been covered here. And Google is my friend. It's not hard to find out all this info. for yourself, if you are willing to look. Most things have been covered over and over and over here and unless something new happens, I'm sure the same things will be covered again.

As far as my "tone", I assure you I don't not have the ability to type words in a tone. If you detect a tone it's coming from your own inference.

BBM: This is incorrect. They were living with TN or GGM. When Crystal left Ronald, she moved with her children to her mother's house. But the missed appointments were while she still lived with Ronald, in his family's home.

You know, I've often wondered about this.
If RC had custody, he SHOULD have been taking the children to the doctor on a regular basis. He would have been the one to make the appointments, right?
Is there ANY possibility that either RC wasn't the one taking Haleigh to her regular appointments, or that whomever WAS taking Haleigh to the regular appointments (TN or GGM) wasn't giving all the appropriate information to CS?

I'm not trying to make excuses here, but it seems like their break-up wasn't the most amicable:angel: and let's face it. Both sides (RC and CS) probably did and said things just to get back at the other one.
...and in custody cases, subtle manipulation of facts to make yourself look better happens all the time.

JMO-please don't flame me.
I think if it wasn't amicable, it was because of parental interference. I think RC and CS could get along fine w/o that, imo. And imo, 12 missed Drs. appts. is not a subtle manipulation to make anyone look better. Actually it is shameful that it was allowed to happen.

Yikes!

...and still has got off scott free every time.
:waitasec:

It's not like RC is the only person in Putnam Co. to not be convicted of drug charges. If you look through Putnam arrests and convictions (like most places) the majority of drug arrests are pleaded down or dropped. I knopw people like to portray his record as some "proof" that he is an informant or that PCSO is corrupt, but that is simply not reality. It happens everyday, in every courtroom across America.

I think if it wasn't amicable, it was because of parental interference. I think RC and CS could get along fine w/o that, imo. And imo, 12 missed Drs. appts. is not a subtle manipulation to make anyone look better. Actually it is shameful that it was allowed to happen.

You're right. Crystal fell down on the job as parent. Where the hello was Ronald Cummings to pick up and get his child to the dr when he realized Crystal was so wholly negligent? Yeah. I'll wait for it to be turned back to Crystal. This is the point: Two parents failed to get their child to the dr. ONE parent is constantly slapped for it. Ronald Cummings should be slapped as well, since his selfish hiney didn't do it, either.

I don't think it shows he is an informant or PCSO is corrupt. I think it shows...Ron likes his drugs. JMO.

It's not like RC is the only person in Putnam Co. to not be convicted of drug charges. If you look through Putnam arrests and convictions (like most places) the majority of drug arrests are pleaded down or dropped. I knopw people like to portray his record as some "proof" that he is an informant or that PCSO is corrupt, but that is simply not reality. It happens everyday, in every courtroom across America.

My question is this,
For RC, how many drug charges have been dropped and on how many occasions?

Again I ask, just who took the children for appointments? Who was supposed to take the children to the appointments? Who made the appointments? Was CS living with RC and TN or GGM and the time? Did CS have a drivers license at the time, or was she dependent on RC, TN and GGM to take her around?
If she didn't have her lic, then why?

Again I ask, just who took the children for appointments? Who was supposed to take the children to the appointments? Who made the appointments? Was CS living with RC and TN or GGM and the time? Did CS have a drivers license at the time, or was she dependent on RC, TN and GGM to take her around?
If she didn't have her lic, then why?
1.RC and CS were split up, as I said in the post I assume, she was living w/ her Mom. She was not living w/ RC, TN or AS any longer. I have no idea who she went to live with after they broke up.
2.Obviously by the docs, CS.
3.It does not say, again I assume, a child w/ Turners probably has a monthly or set schedule of check up appts. IDK.
4. No.
5. As I said before, she did not stay in school so she prob. was not eligible to get a license until she was 18. Taxis are available all day.

1.RC and CS were split up, as I said in the post I assume, she was living w/ her Mom. She was not living w/ RC, TN or AS any longer. I have no idea who she went to live with after they broke up.
2.Obviously by the docs, CS.
3.It does not say, again I assume, a child w/ Turners probably has a monthly or set schedule of check up appts. IDK.
4. No.
5. As I said before, she did not stay in school so she prob. was not eligible to get a license until she was 18. Taxis are available all day.

Curve, you are simply wrong on this point: The missed dr appointments were while Crystal was still living with Ronald and his family, not afterward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NanaKate321