Ron. C. #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was reading back through the first general discussion threads.....I saw a few posts talking about a john-boat that belonged to Ron being taken by the police. Does anyone remember this?

Are you psychic, teh? I wuz just thinking about the boat this morning. Didn't we hear [or read] about Ron taking the kids out in the boat fishing the weekend before?

I thought there was a picture of the john boat behind AS's house....could be wrong

There were NO donation jugs there, FYI. That's a rumor started by someone on twitter who drove by the house.

Unless you can back that up with something? A link, pictures, something? Because I have it on good authority (ie - someone who was INSIDE the vigil) that there were no jars, jugs or donations being collected at all. There is video from the vigil at Action News - I didn't see any collection jugs.

VIDEO:

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/conten...h-10-months-later/m-QFSdjhJ0WfKsDBhI1CPw.cspx

There's candles and presents for HaLeigh. That's about it.

Really? Did they have much of a turn-out? Was it mostly just family? What all did they do at the vigil? [i.e., a prayer service, a photo presentation, etc.]

I'm just curious. I've never been to any kind of vigil. thx

Really? Did they have much of a turn-out? Was it mostly just family? What all did they do at the vigil? [i.e., a prayer service, a photo presentation, etc.]

I'm just curious. I've never been to any kind of vigil. thx

Also, why didn't they have it at one of the churches they used for earlier vigils? iirc, Welaka Baptist Church and Dunns Creek Baptist Church. tia

Annette's mobile home didn't look big enough to hold hardly anybody inside, but I will admit I have never been in her trailer.

Also, why didn't they have it at one of the churches they used for earlier vigils? iirc, Welaka Baptist Church and Dunns Creek Baptist Church. tia

Annette's mobile home didn't look big enough to hold hardly anybody inside, but I will admit I have never been in her trailer.

Knowing the Southern Baptist Convention...after seeing the behavior of one Ronald Cummings, they removed their facility from consideration for the vigil.

I thought there was a picture of the john boat behind AS's house....could be wrong

DenVIP-

I do recall seeing a picture of the boat and if i recall correctly it was upside down near a red vehicle. (could have been another pic i was looking at thought)

i am going to go check the media/links thread, although a lot of the pictures have been removed from there...brb:waitasec:

DenVIP-

I do recall seeing a picture of the boat and if i recall correctly it was upside down near a red vehicle. (could have been another pic i was looking at thought)

i am going to go check the media/links thread, although a lot of the pictures have been removed from there...brb:waitasec:

cool- i just bumped my own post...lol.

i can't find the picture, although i am going to continue to look for it. there were about 30 pages in a photobucket account of pictures, i am still looking in that area :)

what troubles me is that the saame people that condemned Casey Anthony for partying and getting a tattoo while her baby is missing are the same people who defend Ron Cummings for going and getting married and getting tattooed while his baby is gone....how ironic that is, to say its ok to marry an underage girl who lost your baby, and defend everry lie she told for months, and then out of the blue you have an epiphany and now think your new wife is not being completely honest.....wow Ron is it that difficult to understand why we dont like you?

But if he thinks she's dishonest, why isn't he announcing that to his viewing public supporters, who have given him every benefit of the doubt, passing disbelief by, and telling them why he no longer believes her story.

what troubles me is that the saame people that condemned Casey Anthony for partying and getting a tattoo while her baby is missing are the same people who defend Ron Cummings for going and getting married and getting tattooed while his baby is gone....how ironic that is, to say its ok to marry an underage girl who lost your baby, and defend everry lie she told for months, and then out of the blue you have an epiphany and now think your new wife is not being completely honest.....wow Ron is it that difficult to understand why we dont like you?

Which people do you mean?

I didn't see him "defend lies", and I'm not sure I've seen him question Misty's honesty.

With regards to Misty's honesty, the people that matter question it, LE. The fact that he can even be perceived as not questioning it should be bothersome to anyone. When you have the whole of LE saying that this person is the key to your daughters disappearance, and you don't question her........then you are putting on the appearance of not really wanting to find your daughter.

Which people do you mean?

I didn't see him "defend lies", and I'm not sure I've seen him question Misty's honesty.

you want me to name names ???? I didnt just fall off a christmas tree, that would get me a time out....the people know who they are though....

It was all over the blogs and on tv.....did you miss it?

Teh and Den-

i am determined to find that picture, i don't have time right now, but will this evening...i will go through the old threads, i know it was posted in one of them, once i find it, i will post it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member