Ron. C. #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joy, joy, another open thread to continually bash Ron!!! We have hashed and rehashed Ron since day #1. There isn't really anything to contribute now regarding him since he hasn't been out or about much lately so what's the point in having a thread open about him? It turns into all out warfare on here so I just don't understand.

And no, I don't consider myself one of Ron's groupies at all but to continually bash him over and over again gets extremely old.

WS is not a static place and the investigation of a crime is not static. When things start going cold people often start going back over information to see what was missed. New people come on WS and have things they would like to say and investigate. There are people that have been here all along and have formed strong opinions pro and con about Ron. As long as people are following the rules I see no problem having this thread.

DrFessel, I read that article, but somehow missed the part where RC may have stated he thought she could have been taken because of something he may have done.

DrFessel, I read that article, but somehow missed the part where RC may have stated he thought she could have been taken because of something he may have done.

I wish NG had asked him about that.

Joy, joy, another open thread to continually bash Ron!!! We have hashed and rehashed Ron since day #1. There isn't really anything to contribute now regarding him since he hasn't been out or about much lately so what's the point in having a thread open about him? It turns into all out warfare on here so I just don't understand.

And no, I don't consider myself one of Ron's groupies at all but to continually bash him over and over again gets extremely old.

I kinda totally agree, Adrienne. I would love some FACTS!

- Where did he graduate high school [if he did]?

- What were he and the children doing the previous weekend?

- If Misty had not returned [following their break-up the prior week], who would have watched the children?

- When did Misty return, and did he really know about her lost weekend with Amb, NN, and Greg?

- What times did he really arrive and leave his job on Monday?

- What made him so frustrated with the dispatcher that he hung up on her twice?

The answers to these questions may help turn up a friend, family member, acquaintance, stranger, etc. who may have gotten it into their mind to abduct Haleigh.

I wish NG had asked him about that.

IMO NG treated him with kid gloves every time he was on with one exception. When she pressed him if he was suspecious of MC. She was consistantly harsh with CS even at the beginning before any information came out about her or MG.

I kinda totally agree, Adrienne. I would love some FACTS!

- Where did he graduate high school [if he did]?

- What were he and the children doing the previous weekend?

- If Misty had not returned [following their break-up the prior week], who would have watched the children?

- When did Misty return, and did he really know about her lost weekend with Amb, NN, and Greg?

- What times did he really arrive and leave his job on Monday?

- What made him so frustrated with the dispatcher that he hung up on her twice?

The answers to these questions may help turn up a friend, family member, acquaintance, stranger, etc. who may have gotten it into their mind to abduct Haleigh.

Now that he has lawyered up I am afraid we will never know those answers.

IMO NG treated him with kid gloves every time he was on with one exception. When she pressed him if he was suspecious of MC. She was consistantly harsh with CS even at the beginning before any information came out about her or MG.
I think Nancy like anyone else has vibes about some of the players.

Now that he has lawyered up I am afraid we will never know those answers.

Aww, c'mon now, DrF. At least some of these ought to be sleuthable. lol, OK, probably only the high school one.

I would have thought that he and his mom and grandmother would have mentioned his weekend in one of their interviews. [I would, anyway, but that's JM.]

LF, I just wonder, after the repeated statements of what people know about RC...........that none of them offer up the answers to those questions you've asked over and again.

All of the family and those that interact in their lives have lied repeatedly and consistantly from the onset. They just can't keep the lies consistant (or forget what they said in the lie before.) Which is consistant with drug adicts or very scared people. So many HUGE drug busts for such a small area early in this case sure made me wonder, if they were afraid because of actual dirrect involvement, fight,gun, ?, or serious threat to more lives if anyone told from someone very intent on protecting his drug business. Also, due to lack of news on this case that became non-existant pretty fast, was it the family lies, and lifestye that stopped news coverage or LE?
Judge Judy, Judge Judy calling Judge Judy.

Wasn't Crystal living with Ron when he was 16? Does anyone truly think he was playing house AND going to high school?

Ok, this is a topic about his daughter. Everyone is getting mad on other threads, when Ron is being discussed. Now that he has his own thread you are not happy? He is a part of this case and deserves to have a current thread.

Haleigh disappeared from Ron's home, how on earth would he not be discussed?

Wasn't Crystal living with Ron when he was 16? Does anyone truly think he was playing house AND going to high school?
Yes, she was, Marie had kicked her out, in favor of JL, imo, and she moved in with Ron and Teresa. I wonder where she would have gone if they had not been dating? Or why didn't she go live w/ her Father? Another sad, dysfunctional situation, imo.

I could have sworn when Crystal left living with Marie, she'd moved in with her father......but at 14 she was indeed living with Ronald.

I think this thread needs to be here as RC needs to be looked at just like all the rest of the family in this case.....nobody gets a pass yet.........this is only my opinion....am not trying to disagree here just think he definitely needs to continue to be sleuthed.

I think Nancy like anyone else has vibes about some of the players.

I suspect Nancy is privy to info that the rest of us are not.

I bet she has read the COMPLETE Court/custody file which I suspect has a LOT of information in it that is probably quite eye opening - and goes to further explain why Ron got custody. ;) (JMO)

Nancy probably knows info that most of the rest of us do not know.

I bet she has read the COMPLETE Court/custody file which I suspect has a LOT of information in it that is probably quite eye opening - and goes to further explain why Ron got custody. ;) (JMO)

If that is true, she only "reports" (using the term loosely) what can be spun as the most sensational...because that's what gets her ratings.

Whatever "info" might be contained in the custody papers does not erase the fact that Ronald Cummings, at the time of his daughter's disappearance and for 5 months prior, was having sex with an underage girl and leaving his children into her care. He also knowingly left those children with her, knowing she was gone for 3 days doing whatever, which made her "so exhausted, just so tired" (a quote by both TN and Misty) that she was incapable of offering those children the care they apparently needed, since she herself states that Jr got out of bed and she fell asleep and then the whole convoluted story of what transpired after she awoke.

That is negligence on the part of Ronald Cummings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader