Ron. C. #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect Nancy is privy to info that the rest of us are not.

I bet she has read the COMPLETE Court/custody file which I suspect has a LOT of information in it that is probably quite eye opening - and goes to further explain why Ron got custody. ;) (JMO)

Nancy probably knows info that most of the rest of us do not know.
Yep, I think so too

Regarding RC still receiving support for Haleigh...If I were CS, I would have asked for that to be reduced ASAP also. There may be a time issue. Some courts may require you file within 30 days of change of circumstances.

Regardless, If RC had a decent bone in his body, he would have relieved her of the extra burden by requesting the reduction himself. He received his windfall for Haleigh and he is continues to push for more. He hasn't even ventured out and found of place of his own or a job. What happened to all the talk about what a great provider he is....how words!

As long as Haleigh continues to be alive, according to him and his family, then he will collect. He can continue to plead for "safe" return and get his foundation for Haleigh going. He still has the B of A account for donations to help him since he doesn't work, doesn't he. Last time I checked it was still there

The HaleighBug Center is still active also. IMO Ron is a much better provider than Crystal ever was or ever could be.

I thought after the revelations of the past few weeks this constant bashing of RC would subside a little.......however, I see it continues, so very sad.

LE have told us they do NOT consider Haleigh's biological parents suspects.

Whatever "info" might be contained in the custody papers does not erase the fact that Ronald Cummings, at the time of his daughter's disappearance and for 5 months prior, was having sex with an underage girl and leaving his children into her care. He also knowingly left those children with her, knowing she was gone for 3 days doing whatever, which made her "so exhausted, just so tired" (a quote by both TN and Misty) that she was incapable of offering those children the care they apparently needed, since she herself states that Jr got out of bed and she fell asleep and then the whole convoluted story of what transpired after she awoke.

That is negligence on the part of Ronald Cummings.

BBM

Do we have some proof that Ron knew what Misty was doing the weekend prior to HaLeigh's disappearance?

IMO, it seems more likely that Ron found out when everyone else did. Doesn't seem as if Misty was likely to "confess" to Ron - "Hey Ron, we are getting back together. Let me tell you exactly what I was doing the past three days. I was off with WBG. We were smoking some pot [or whatever they did] and I had s*x with him! PLEASE take me back!"

IMO, it is more likely that Ron found out when LE did after going through phone records.

Aww, c'mon now, DrF. At least some of these ought to be sleuthable. lol, OK, probably only the high school one.

I would have thought that he and his mom and grandmother would have mentioned his weekend in one of their interviews. [I would, anyway, but that's JM.]

I heard it mentioned several times that Misty spoke with Ron on the phone several times over the course of the weekend and they reconciled so Ron was expecting Misty to return and be there to babysit for him Monday while he was at work. Phone records could possibly confirm the two spoke over the weekend.

BBM

Do we have some proof that Ron knew what Misty was doing the weekend prior to HaLeigh's disappearance?

IMO, it seems more likely that Ron found out when everyone else did. Doesn't seem as if Misty was likely to "confess" to Ron - "Hey Ron, we are getting back together. Let me tell you exactly what I was doing the past three days. I was off with WBG. We were smoking some pot [or whatever they did] and I had s*x with him! PLEASE take me back!"

IMO, it is more likely that Ron found out when LE did after going through phone records.

Nope, no proof.

BBM

I don't think the point was that UNDERAGED MC was out partying and doing drugs and having s*x with WBG. The point was that she was GONE for three days, came home and she and RC fought all night (according to TN). MC stated (and TN stated) how exhausted she was and how she would have had trouble waking up.

BBM

With respect, I said nothing of her activities, and only stated that everyone knew she was gone for those three days, doing whatever it was she was doing, and that two people (Misty and TN) stated when she came home she was "exhausted, just so tired).

I really like her show
What did you make of the last time Ronald was on her show and NG called him a liar? She said she knew he was lying and she'd get to the bottom of it.

I still want to know exactly what he was lying about besides the reason he married Misty.

Is TM considered credible? I ask b/c I believe that TM asked TN about that weekend and TN claimed she was aware of that and she also knew that Misty had a threesome...BUT if TM is not considered credible then nevermind.....

I know this is not the TN thread, but it is my assumption that IF TN was aware of Misty lovely weekend so was Ron. JMO

BBM

That is just an assumption just like him finding out before that night would be.
Also, if he did find out after Haleigh went missing---He still married her? :waitasec:
I know his excuse was to keep his "enemies" close, but I don't buy that for a second. That is one of the major things that bother me the most.

Is TM considered credible? I ask b/c I believe that TM asked TN about that weekend and TN claimed she was aware of that and she also knew that Misty had a threesome...BUT if TM is not considered credible then nevermind.....

I know this is not the TN thread, but it is my assumption that IF TN was aware of Misty lovely weekend so was Ron. JMO

TM is credible, his work speaks for itself.....Ron, Misty, and TN on the other hand can't tell the same version of events from day to day.

I wish we knew where the other pings were from LE said 2 were from the tower near rons work....were were the pings for the other calls?

I suspect Nancy is privy to info that the rest of us are not.

I bet she has read the COMPLETE Court/custody file which I suspect has a LOT of information in it that is probably quite eye opening - and goes to further explain why Ron got custody. ;) (JMO)

Nancy probably knows info that most of the rest of us do not know.

I was about to wholly disagree with you since custody files are supposed to be confidential in Florida, but given what has occurred with the outsiders, it's entirely possible that she gave NG the complete file.

[Oh, but wait a second - wasn't there a copy of (some of) the custody docs before the outsiders got here in early March?]

Kind of O/T - I have long wondered where AH got that attendance record, and if it's even real.

I can't quote the statutes on the school records, but
1) I would think that both parents would have to grant permission to have it released, and

2) It's Haleigh's personal info, not CS or RC's, so the parents shouldn't be allowed to release it, either.

JMO & ATJ

I was about to wholly disagree with you since custody files are supposed to be confidential in Florida, but given what has occurred with the outsiders, it's entirely possible that she gave NG the complete file.

[Oh, but wait a second - wasn't there a copy of (some of) the custody docs before the outsiders got here in early March?]

Kind of O/T - I have long wondered where AH got that attendance record, and if it's even real.

I can't quote the statutes on the school records, but
1) I would think that both parents would have to grant permission to have it released, and

2) It's Haleigh's personal info, not CS or RC's, so the parents shouldn't be allowed to release it, either.

JMO & ATJ

it would seem more likely that one of the big 3 sold or gave up this info, lets look to ron, crystal or TN

it would seem more likely that one of the big 3 sold or gave up this info, lets look to ron, crystal or TN

I don't even know if it's real or not.

If it is, then yeah, I would guess parents, grandparents, or their proxies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x