DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I've seen this mounting allegiance to Ron, I have wondered -
so I will just wonder out loud and see what gives.... is this about
innocence or guilt as all parties are still under suspicion/not cleared
.... or is it a mother's are partial to sons thing... or is it a bit of just
liking the bad~boy:wink:??
None of the above. It is about listening, watching, and seeing with my own eyes a man who is grieving honestly about a daughter he truly loves and is missing. I do see him as a victim first and foremost. Personally, I don't think LE has cleared him publically...but I believe that LE knows he is not involved in her disappearance. I also believe LE has told this to Ronald and to TN only. (They are the only ones who won't blab everything to the press or other people.)

Oh, mom is good at documenting too. Just take a look at her Myspace where she talks about "the other brats."
She is also great at documenting falsehoods. (Don't forget about the 2 charges for filing false reports to LE.)

None of the above. It is about listening, watching, and seeing with my own eyes a man who is grieving honestly about a daughter he truly loves and is missing. I do see him as a victim first and foremost. Personally, I don't think LE has cleared him publically...but I believe that LE knows he is not involved in her disappearance. I also believe LE has told this to Ronald and to TN only. (They are the only ones who won't blab everything to the press or other people.)

~~~~Why did I expect you to be first?!~~~~~
:D

As I've seen this mounting allegiance to Ron, I have wondered -
so I will just wonder out loud and see what gives.... is this about
innocence or guilt as all parties are still under suspicion/not cleared
.... or is it a mother's are partial to sons thing... or is it a bit of just
liking the bad~boy:wink:??

Okay...i'll bite radio......:)

For me personally, i feel for anyone with a mising child, as i'm sure all of you do to. But,(there's always a but, it seems) imo from watching all of this unfold in front of my tv and key board. Ronald had conducted himself with grace when being attacked, even by GR, maybe he thinks it's deserved... who know's...but this man has pleaded for his daughters safe return every time his face has been on tv. I pray neither parent was involved in this tragedy, and i pray that Haleigh is returned to her families soon. Then i want to see Justice for her, no matter who it is/was that hurt her.

I have said it before and I will say it again. I don't know any of these people personally. I am not going to defend any of them...this constant defending one side or another does nothing to find Haleigh. I don't trust any of them. Their history speaks volumes. And none of it is of upstanding citizens. If LE could clear any of them they would, and it would be publically so people would know what to focus on and how to help. Haleigh is being left behind in this picking sides carp. And that is a tragedy..............

SNIPPED: "... Sure Crystal lost custody of her kids, but wonder what the judge would have said then had he been living with a minor and that she was the one who would be watching them....I think the outcome would have been a little bit different. All of these people in this case have not been cleared for a reason...and that includes Ron, like it or not.......

I am not taking up for Ron, as he was living with a minor, nor have I formed any opinions yet re: his involvement/lack thereof, but one thing I know for sure: when I was in my teenage years (which weren't like 200+ years ago either :doh:) I babysat for a lot of families with children in my neighborhood. Have to say that I also have an almost 3 year old daughter and I wouldn't hesitate to hire a responsible older teenager to babysit for her, provided I knew her family, her references, etc., checked out. Heck, some of her "teachers" at day care are teenagers in their first/second years of college - and they are VERY responsible! :waitasec: Just because Ron's girlfriend was a teenager does not, in and of itself, mean she was incapable of "watching" Ron's children and, before anyone asks me, no, I'm not taking up for Misty either, as I've not formed any opinions on her involvement/lack thereof yet, either. Just a sayin...
On the other hand, watching someone's child for a few hours at a time is altogether different than living with them 24/7, so we'd need to know a bit more, IMHO, about how much Misty actually took care of them. If she deferred to Ron, who acted as the primary parent the vast majority of the time, and she just lent him a hand at times, maybe no problems. If she was trying to be their mother - well, some 17 year olds might be mentally equipped to do this with chilldren who aren't their own, but I'd bet most aren't...
Thoughts?

I have said it before and I will say it again. I don't know any of these people personally. I am not going to defend any of them...this constant defending one side or another does nothing to find Haleigh. I don't trust any of them. Their history speaks volumes. And none of it is of upstanding citizens. If LE could clear any of them they would, and it would be publically so people would know what to focus on and how to help. Haleigh is being left behind in this picking sides carp. And that is a tragedy..............

Yes, the tragedy is this having happened to this beautiful 5 year old child named Haleigh.

I am not taking up for Ron, as he was living with a minor, nor have I formed any opinions yet re: his involvement/lack thereof, but one thing I know for sure: when I was in my teenage years (which weren't like 200+ years ago either :doh:) I babysat for a lot of families with children in my neighborhood. Have to say that I also have an almost 3 year old daughter and I wouldn't hesitate to hire a responsible older teenager to babysit for her, provided I knew her family, her references, etc., checked out. :waitasec: Just because Ron's girlfriend was a teenager does not, in and of itself, mean she was incapable of "watching" Ron's children and, before anyone asks me, no, I'm not taking up for Misty either, as I've not formed any opinions on her involvement/lack thereof yet, either. Just a sayin...
On the other hand, watching someone's child for a few hours at a time is altogether different than living with them 24/7, so we'd need to know a bit more, IMHO, about how much Misty actually took care of them. If she deferred to Ron, who acted as the primary parent the vast majority of the time, and she just lent him a hand at times, maybe no problems. If she was trying to be their mother - well, some 17 year olds might be mentally equipped to do this with chilldren who aren't their own, but I'd bet most aren't...
Thoughts?

Of course responsible older teenagers are able to babysit. My problems with this one is I don't think she has the responsibility to take care of herself, muchless 2 kids full time. And ITA that most 17 year olds are in no way equipped to become "Mommy" to someone else's kids..........

Of course responsible older teenagers are able to babysit.
But responsible 16 and 17 yr. old teenagers are home and in their own beds on school nights, so they can get up for their own classes the next morning.

But responsible 16 and 17 yr. old teenagers are home and in their own beds on school nights, so they can get up for their own classes the next morning.

The way you snipped that is not what I meant.....read the whole quote.

That is hardly an excuse to pick an irresponsible one.

The way you snipped that is not what I meant.....read the whole quote.
Oh, I agree with your whole quote. I'm saying if she were responsible she would first be taking care of herself and be at home at night and finishing school. Am I still getting it wrong? :eek:

Oh, I agree with your whole quote. I'm saying if she were responsible she would first be taking care of herself and be at home at night and finishing school. Am I still getting it wrong? :eek:

Nope! I was the stoopid one here....lol. :dance:

Cool,it's good to know noone is picking sides now,:D I wonder if Ron or Misty noticed if there were any maintenance trucks parked at night along thier road or tree trimmers doing work around thier trailer before Haleigh went missing.Ron handed over a piece of paper.Is this the Misty thread,I might be posting this in wrong thread?Was just reading some posts,I'll delete if it's not and put in the other thread.I just keep picturing those tree limbs in that dumpster.

I don't think anyone here wants any of these
kids to have committed a crime relating to
Haleigh. They are too young to have their lives
ruined anymore than they themselves have already
done! I hope RC, CS & MC are innocent.

i don't think anyone here wants any of these
kids to have committed a crime relating to
haleigh. They are too young to have their lives
ruined anymore than they themselves have already
done! I hope rc, cs & mc are innocent.

amen!

Oh, mom is good at documenting too. Just take a look at her Myspace where she talks about "the other brats."

That isn't legal "documenting" nor was she doing so for any pragmatic purposes, nor as a means to achieve any legal ends. Unlike some, as I've said I've no side except Haleigh's--and grow wearier by the day of blind allegiance, bandwagons and one-sided campaigs which attempt to absolve any entirely of any wrongdoing--as if one had personal, intimate knowledge of them or any other principle in this sorry situation--and tired of seeing my words twisted. I've stated what are my only (and should be obvious) reasons for focusing more on those persons to whose custody Haleigh was last entrusted when she mysteriously "vanished." And for those who either do not understand nor care to debate the issues I raise, please do not use my posts for making gratuitous insults. JMO

For me personally, i feel for anyone with a mising child, as i'm sure all of you do to. But,(there's always a but, it seems) imo from watching all of this unfold in front of my tv and key board. Ronald had conducted himself with grace when being attacked, even by GR, maybe he thinks it's deserved... who know's...but this man has pleaded for his daughters safe return every time his face has been on tv. I pray neither parent was involved in this tragedy, and i pray that Haleigh is returned to her families soon. Then i want to see Justice for her, no matter who it is/was that hurt her.

We can no more attribute evil motives to dad than we can assign altruistic ones to Haleigh's Mom. I don't know a single poster here who knows any of the parties involved on a personal basis, or has anything other than their public persona or record on which to base their "side." Some might also say it is the one who is overacting who's likelier the performer or the one on the defensive who is the guiltier party etc. And w more than one level of culpability here to assess he very well could feel responsible since there's no denying that it's from dad's custody, his home, his environment and his choice of caregivers that Haleigh went missing. FWIW some are never more charming than when they know their parenting is being evaluated, when they are in the public eye, the spotlight of the media, and know their every word and every action is being observed.

Adding to this comment-

a 17 year old high school student who is not on drugs is a much different story than a dropout with reputed drug problems and who has admitted to having been molested by two different people.

She clearly has problems. I wouldn't trust her with an older child for a trip to the store, let alone toddlers/young children in the wee hours of the morning.

N/k. The operative phrase of the poster to whom you responded was "knowing the family, checking out references" including eg presumably background ie any drug or sexual abuse history. I'm w you, I wouldn't feel comfortable w any of the people involved in this awful situation watching my children. But I'd be more inclined to trust someone who admits and "comes clean" about their checkered past, than someone who pretends not to have one... JMO :rolleyes:

:parrot:

I agree. I know of no one who has had a problem with staying in their house when a child was kidnapped from there. I would want to stay there or at least close by in case she reappears, just so that she would be able to return to familiar surroundings. In fact, I know people who refused to move after their pet disappeared, in hopes the pet would return home on their own. It's pretty obvious to me that Halieigh did not die in that house, or the LE would have found some evidence of it by now.

---
Does anyone know if Cadaver dogs have been used inside of the doublewide? If not, they need to be! On videos I have only seen the dogs outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member