Ron C. #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the KFN page for Haleigh, if you click contact the email is the same as the person who posted the youtube video

http://bringhaleighhome.com/

TN told me KFN/trailer in tow....... were not welcomed by her and RC. Other families warned her about this group, the only reason it was brought up was because the post on the tent had the logo on the poster. She said they came to town with these flyers already printed and had GA not traveled with this DM,trailer and the FLOCK OF MEDIA all over GA, he would have been more than welcomed to stay.

I do feel some sleuther's should investigate if KFN is no longer involved and the BOA account in truly legit and the funds going to all the family. I do not think this family is any mindset to deal with any further fraud since others have already begun taking advantage of them. I would do it, but I am in the middle of a move, so I can not take the time.

Ok, from what I gathered in reading elsewhere that this is Barbie S. So I google Barbie S. and this is what I found....

Apparently, a hoax website was quickly put up in an effort to make money. A family member said the website is not affiliated in any way with them or the authorities and it’s a scam. The site misspelled Haileigh’s name. ”We are sickened by anybody that would take something that is heart-sickening for our family and try to profit off of it and then stamp the family’s name on it,” Haleigh’s step-great grandmother, Barbie S., said after finding out.
http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/category/florida/

Now I have to find out who the other email addy belongs too that is on that site.

The email apparently belongs to Haleighs step paternal great grandmother. Does KFN donate web space to families of missing children and have their logo on there but do not have anything to do with where the money goes?

Which really isn't conclusive proof though.

Anyone can use that name and if it was the same person IMO there would be many other videos by this YouTube poster don't ya think???

Just thinking and wondering :)

I usually don't find it strange. Which means that most of the time I can understand that he doesn't want to go into his home and "picture" Haleigh being kidnapped by an unknown someone.

But also sometimes, I catch myself wondering if something else happened in there that he don't want reminded of. I don't think this often, but it slips into my complicated mind once in a while.:crazy:

Yes, I will admit, that has crossed my mind too. Like you, a few times, it came to me ... is he just avoiding the place that something happened, and he was there?

I have to say that I know several people that would not enter a home after a loved one died. If I thought someone killed or hurt my child in that house, I would be one that could not go back in. It would KILL ME to see all the HAPPY TOYS, CLOTHES. I have always said "How in the world can the A family stay in that house with all Caylee's things!" Same goes for Haleigh.
I would be haunted for life, grieving is bad enough. RC rents, he can move any time. Family can help him. I WOULD stay in the RV though in case Haleigh could get free and come home, I know it won't come true. IMOO

But we don't know for sure, if she 'died' in there .. or if she's even gone.

I guess I'm the exception here then, because I WOULD go in, and I would WANT to look around for my own clues, etc ... I would have to go inside, but that's just me.

To me, it seems more hinky that Ron DOESN'T want to spend any time at the trailer. I know of grieving families who have kept their child's bedroom just as it was the day they died - like a shrine, undisturbed except for dusting. They often get some solace from going into the room, like they can almost feel their child's presence amongst the everyday things they left behind.

I can see how it would be nerve-wracking to sleep there with Jr., I'd be afraid to go to sleep for fear he would be snatched away too.

But not wanting to be around the actual site of her disappearance, because you don't want to be reminded of what happened ... trying to distance yourself from it....?

The landlord might as well let him retain possession for a while, who would want to rent it right now?JMO

I read through several of the pages of posts for Ron C. and haven't been able to find any info that I'm looking for.
Does anyone know;
DOB
place of birth.
where he lived growing up.
where he went to high school.
where he has lived as an adult.
I'm wondering if there is a connection with someone, which is why I'm looking for the info.
TIA

To me, it seems more hinky that Ron DOESN'T want to spend any time at the trailer. I know of grieving families who have kept their child's bedroom just as it was the day they died - like a shrine, undisturbed except for dusting. They often get some solace from going into the room, like they can almost feel their child's presence amongst the everyday things they left behind.

I can see how it would be nerve-wracking to sleep there with Jr., I'd be afraid to go to sleep for fear he would be snatched away too.

But not wanting to be around the actual site of her disappearance, because you don't want to be reminded of what happened ... trying to distance yourself from it....?

The landlord might as well let him retain possession for a while, who would want to rent it right now?JMO

That is what I was thinking if it was just Ronald he would probably go back
I could not stay there with another child after one vanished

lighting usually doesn't strike twice but I would never feel safe
I don't blame Ronald one bit

I read on a thread here yesterday, that someone feels that RC is on Meth cause he don't smile and his teeth are rotten. Well one would not be smiling while my daughter was missing and 2 they need to look at that video I see him smiling in every picture. A smile as pretty as Haleigh smile.

Tom's girl if I put this in the wrong place please removed and If I stepped out of line please say so. But for some to say something like that is out of line. I'm going to look for the post, hope I can find it!

This is the KFN page for Haleigh, if you click contact the email is the same as the person who posted the youtube video

http://bringhaleighhome.com/

This is very important to me. I can't open PDF files, can someone post the email addy's that tie KFN into that video.? I'm getting slammed on another board, where someone is saying there is no affliation between the two.

I think Ronald's emotions are too raw to be inside the trailer for the moment. According to TN, Haleigh filled the home with love and laughter and it would feel so empty right now without her. I can understand this. I don't blame him for wanting to be nearby, but not inside the trailer. If she had been taken from anywhere else...he may feel the same way. He is only trying his best to cope right now.

Shouldn't we be discussing KFN here instead of on Ron's thread?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3382900#post3382900

Yes, please! This thread is for discussion of Ron, not how sweet Haliegh's pictures are, how much someone hates Misty or Crystal or the Anthonys.

I come here because I am interested in information about Ron C. but the majority of the posts are just chit chat or off topic. There are plenty of threads for other topics, all you have to do is look!

Susan

I agree. I know of no one who has had a problem with staying in their house when a child was kidnapped from there. I would want to stay there or at least close by in case she reappears, just so that she would be able to return to familiar surroundings. In fact, I know people who refused to move after their pet disappeared, in hopes the pet would return home on their own. It's pretty obvious to me that Halieigh did not die in that house, or the LE would have found some evidence of it by now.

I agree. I know of no one who has had a problem with staying in their house when a child was kidnapped from there. I would want to stay there or at least close by in case she reappears, just so that she would be able to return to familiar surroundings. In fact, I know people who refused to move after their pet disappeared, in hopes the pet would return home on their own. It's pretty obvious to me that Halieigh did not die in that house, or the LE would have found some evidence of it by now.

I dont find it hinky or strange. Maybe he doesnt feel safe there now and worries about his son. As far as his daughter returning there he isn't that far away that he wouldn't know. Everyone is different and for what ever reason he doesnt want to return. I personally dont blame him and I wont judge him for that.

Yes, please! This thread is for discussion of Ron, not how sweet Haliegh's pictures are, how much someone hates Misty or Crystal or the Anthonys.

I come here because I am interested in information about Ron C. but the majority of the posts are just chit chat or off topic. There are plenty of threads for other topics, all you have to do is look!

Susan

I only posted about how sweet cause they are of her and RC!!!!

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/27/ijvm.01.html

The above link is of the JVM show that aired on 27 FEB 09. Comments snipped are from JVM and CAPTAIN DICK SCHAULAND, PUTNAM COUNTY SHERIFF`S OFFICE the snippets only relate to RC. His entire interview that was given by phone can be seen at the link.

(sorry for the length of this post but I didn't want to edit in order to preserve context)

"VELEZ-MITCHELL: In terms of the family, why the re-interviews over and over again of Misty and Ron and why haven`t any of the immediate family members been excluded as suspects at this point?

SHAULAND: Well, nobody has been excluded as a suspect because we just don`t know what happened to Haleigh. We don`t know anything about her whereabouts. As you can well imagine, somewhere down the line when all likelihood we`ve got a crime involved in the disappearance of Haleigh.

And so we are trying to keep the criminal investigation alive and we`ve not ruled out anybody because we don`t know what the crime is at this point.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: I guess --

SHAULAND: As far as --

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Just to follow up on that, Captain, quite often in other criminal cases, let`s say when a woman is murdered, usually immediately police look at the significant other, the husband or boyfriend.

And then as his alibi is verified and they find out yes, he was spotted at work at the time, and that person is formally excluded as a suspect, that`s what I`m talking about.

Obviously, for example, Ron`s alibi was that he was at work. And that`s firm, right?

SHAULAND: That`s correct. That is his alibi and he was at work. We were able to check that. However, again we don`t know what happened to Haleigh and we don`t when it happened."

What do you all make of that comment by the CPT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Macogle