Ron C. #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems they all have records,just about every one domestic/drugs/and there's even one with making a false claim and got charged.Kind of like the pic of Haleigh GR used and the school had stated she had fell at school.I wonder if Ronald went in to Dept of Child Protective Services today to talk to them?

Seems they all have records,just about every one domestic/drugs/and there's even one with making a false claim and got charged.Kind of like the pic of Haleigh GR used and the school had stated she had fell at school.I wonder if Ronald went in to Dept of Child Protective Services today to talk to them?

Yea I remember reading about that on the GR thread. That was a little dirty IMO.

There are a lot of victims. Sadly, Haleigh is the only VICTIM unaccounted for.

Haven't you heard? There's a rumor that he lied about something!!:eek::rolleyes:

As far as I'm concerned, he's a victim and my heart breaks for him.

Seems as though everyone down there is withholding information, has lied, has drug or abuse records, and are all related to each other. Good grief!

I really don't know what to think about Ron anymore. I want to believe him..I think it is easier at this time for me to believe no one so that when this is all over, I am not kicking myself in the arse.

This is why I have an opinion about this missing child, Haleigh. The only need I see from either parent to remove Haleigh from her home would be on the mother's side. I'll say it until the truth of this case comes out. I really think Haleigh has been removed from that home from the Sheffield/Griffis side. They are the only ones that would benefit from the children not being there. Child Support, back support, what's ahead support. It's all about money. I also think that Jr would be missing right along with Haleigh if Misty hadn't been sleeping with him. And just to make myself feel better about this case...I truly believe Haleigh is safe.

It's just horrible that Haleigh's family is more suspected of taking or hurting her than some sexual offender. She could still be alive being tortured while the public is focusing on all the family with their arrests, drug records, marriages, fusses, whatever. There's no way I believe Ron was bragging to some tatoo parlor about all the money he's getting.

This is why I have an opinion about this missing child, Haleigh. The only need I see from either parent to remove Haleigh from her home would be on the mother's side. I'll say it until the truth of this case comes out. I really think Haleigh has been removed from that home from the Sheffield/Griffis side. They are the only ones that would benefit from the children not being there. Child Support, back support, what's ahead support. It's all about money. I also think that Jr would be missing right along with Haleigh if Misty hadn't been sleeping with him. And just to make myself feel better about this case...I truly believe Haleigh is safe.

I do find the mother's side more suspicious mostly because of the accusations from them. Ron was awarded full custody for a reason. It's not typical for the father to receive custody. There's a reason Crystal wasn't. Mothers are always favored.

I'm not sure I believe CS/the mother's side is behind this disappearance. Why would she abduct a child she previously makes no effort to see. Wouldn't it be easier to just terminate your parental rights than abduct a child you don't want, to avoid paying child support?

It's just horrible that Haleigh's family is more suspected of taking or hurting her than some sexual offender. She could still be alive being tortured while the public is focusing on all the family with their arrests, drug records, marriages, fusses, whatever. There's no way I believe Ron was bragging to some tatoo parlor about all the money he's getting.

Good post. I too think that it was a SO that took Haleigh. Misty may have had something to do with this however if she did it was because she was selfish and not thinking.

I do think some family members have not presented themselves as well as they could've but in this situation how do you know how to act? They have made some really bad choices but I think that's because people like GR took advantage of their sorrow.

I cannot stand the rumors in this case. Give me facts of something in the last year or 6 months that would point to this family being involved. Facts not rumors.

Good post. I too think that it was a SO that took Haleigh. Misty may have had something to do with this however if she did it was because she was selfish and not thinking.

I do think some family members have not presented themselves as well as they could've but in this situation how do you know how to act? They have made some really bad choices but I think that's because people like GR took advantage of their sorrow.

I cannot stand the rumors in this case. Give me facts of something in the last year or 6 months that would point to this family being involved. Facts not rumors.

I'll say - with 45 RSOs in a 5-mile radius of the home. One has to at least consider the possibility.

I saw the same interview with Ron outside the tattoo parlor, on the tampa ABC channel, www.abcactionnews.com . I do not see the video on there yet, hopefully they will post it.

I just watched the interview. Ron was outside of a tattoo parlor after getting two tattoos of his children with money that was given to him. He was complaining about the cameras always stuck in his face. The reporter went into the parlor after the interview to speak to the employees. The employees told him that Ron didn't speak about Haleigh at all, just talked about all the money he was getting. Why am I not surprised. I really don't like this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennifercockle