Ron C. #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But you are the person who claimed that Crystal's criminal record is as extensive as Ron's.

I've not found that in my sleuthing. In fact I've found that Ron has about 25 arrests to Crystal's two. And neither of Crystal's were pertaining to drugs or violence, while most of Ron's were.

So I'd like you to back up what you stated by providing proof of what you stated above.

Link please. I could not find close to 25 arrests for Ron for drugs/violence. What county?

I don't understand why Ron won't go back in the trailer. He's acting like Haleigh is dead or something bad happened in there imo. I understand he's hurting, but I don't get that he can't go back in there. :waitasec:

Now that is what I do not understand either, Recovering-Lurker. I realize that people react differently, but if it were me you couldn't pry me away from the last place I knew my child was. That's just me, tho.

Wherever Haleigh is; she just wants to go home. That was her home. Move when she is located, but let her come home first. JMO.

Yes you did.

Originally Posted by PinkyPoo
She has been "sleuthed" and all her stuff is posted all over the net too. It only prooved that she was no better then Ron.

No, I said nothing there about her criminal record. I reffered to her personnal information. You assumed it.

just FYI - area media is also leaning towards JO as prime suspect.

I don't know who BF is, either, Pinky. Is he on the "Timeline and Player Info" thread?

Yes we are in Rons thread. I'm supporting the position that he had nothing to do with this.
I think thats allowed here. :waitasec:

Pinky: this is a quote from your post-

It's simple really. If you don't think they will spend the money wisly then don't send any. I bet he has nothing to do with this mess anyway.
This is just like when people said nasty things about Mark Lundford, becasue he had long hair and a motorcycle. It was stuipd then and it is stupid now. Ron is like a millon other young guys. He went to work and he supported his family without any help from the so called Mom. A Mom that refered to her children as brats, was 4 grand behind in support.....it goes on and on.....
Man what a double standard people have.

Okay when you throw in a comment like that, its a focus shifter statement. It clearly shows a slight of hand...if anything, it flames the fire here. Its totally okay with me if you support Ron, My goodness, I was supportive of him and giving him the benifit of the doubt, until I saw the facts in black n white. However, how is throwing Crystals missteps, supporting that Ron had nothing to do with this? Explain how continuing to throw Crystal under the bus in the middle of a statement, is expressing that you dont think he had nothing to do with Haleighs disappearence?

Well freinds, I must go start my day. Hopefully today will be the day for a big break in this case.

Then bring those examples in here and show why you think she could be involved. That's what has been done with Ron's stuff. All I hear is that we are being unfair to Ron, but no one wants to use examples of why they think it's not him.
I have given PLENTY of reasons why I do not believe Ronald is involved!! All people have done is to raise his past and pretend it is current in some way with no proof!!

I don't know who BF is, either, Pinky. Is he on the "Timeline and Player Info" thread?

Good idea I'll have to go scan that thread again. There are just soooooo many players!

They have been posted several times here. They include owning, running, and participating in an "animal fighting" site, Assault with a deadly weapon, battery, among other things. Chad's record includes a cocaine charge for which he paid a mere $100 fine. I am sure you have seen them.

Saw it all, has nothing to do with discussing Rons missteps as of late. imo

LF, is there a link to a story in the update thread to read regarding this?

concerning Ron possibly looking to buy a home and the "small down payment"... maybe Crystal finally paid her back child support or Ron is anticipating such.

concerning Ron possibly looking to buy a home and the "small down payment"... maybe Crystal finally paid her back child support or Ron is anticipating such.

Perhaps, it is Tax refund time. I got mine,,,,,paying my bills as we speak. LOL

I checked but I don't see any BF in there. So I have no idea who that is.
Catch ya'll later!

Law girl, this is hopelessly off-topic, but every time I see that photo at the bottom of your posts, I immediately think of someone snorting cocaine.

:slap: ..... HAHAHA!!!

Now behave yourself. :laugh:

I don't know. I got it 1st hand.

Hmm...the media is just as in the loop as we are right now. If they have something that can support them saying this, then fine. But half the time, they are just spinning their wheels hopelessly.

This would be my guess. Everyone is getting their tax returns and he could have money saved, too.

If he did use the donation money to help buy a place for Rj to live in order to feel safe and secure...I would also think it is money well spent. There is nothing that would be better for Rj right now than to have a home where he would be safe. Buying a home would mean he has roots and not moving from place to place for a long while. Taking him back into the trailer where his sister went missing would be detrimental if he is afraid there, imo.

Link please. I could not find close to 25 arrests for Ron for drugs/violence. What county?

Here are 15.

http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/crim_dkts/frame.php
Putnam County
1/2/00 Driving without a license
10/24/01 Assault
12/12/02 Drugs
12/20/02 Hunting violation
11/16/04 Drugs
11/14/06 Leaving scene of accident
8/1/06 Trespassing
12/19/06 Leaving scene of accident
4/3/07 Affray/violence