Ron C. #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for being so skeptical, But I'm still stuck on the fact that we've never heard Misty or LE mention this visit that night--at least I haven't and the question has been asked numerous times. If someone knows where they mentioned it, I'd really appreciate a link. TIA

Good point......

When my son was murdered (not in my house) I did make the choice to move out. I was such a basket case, everything in the house reminded me of my loss. I had a young daughter who needed me to be strong and to work through it but I couldnt. My grief counselor helped me greatly in making the decion to move. She told me that for some people staying is the right thing and for some people moving is the right thing. Everybody handles grief differently. Everybody needs to do what ever works for them in order to get through it.
:hug: Hugs to you, lakelandladi.

http://www.news4jax.com/video/18865649/index.html

Ron can not stay camped out they received a letter it is against ordinance to do so. He doesnt want to go back and live in the trailer, could explain the timing of finding a new house.

You would think that they could make some kind of exception for this case. I mean, his baby is missing and they are worried about ordinances?:confused:

Mine too, Yosande.

There is no way to sugar coat the fact that Haleigh has been missing for about 25 days, a fund has been set up and dad is complicit, and less than ten days later he is talking about buying a home.

It's inappropriate, in bad taste and only serves to make him look guilty- if nothing else, of profiteering.

Had I donated money- (and I did not) I would not want it to go toward the parents upgrading their lives- I would want it to be used to search for the missing child.

I'm very glad I donated instead to TES a couple weeks ago. And I think anyone who is affected by missing children and compelled to help financially should consider these reputable organizations rather that putting money in the hands of someone who might be somehow responsible for the tragedy at hand.

pirate, You are so right about donating to TES and other Reputable groups, if you are able. As we have seen in the Anothony case, people will do some Very shady things with the media/products for $$$$. It is just Sick to think that people are trying to profit off of another missing child. I PRAY that is not the case with Haleigh. It made us feel good that we were able to help with her search in a very, very, small way, by donating to TES, also.

I will continue to pray for Haleighs safe return. 25 days is a long time.

ETA: laklandlady thank you for sharing your viewpoints,please accept my condolences to you on the loss of your own son.

You would think that they could make some kind of exception for this case. I mean, his baby is missing and they are worried about ordinances?:confused:

Kinda sounds like LE may not be to sympathetic to Ron.....:waitasec:

Sorry for being so skeptical, But I'm still stuck on the fact that we've never heard Misty or LE mention this visit that night--at least I haven't and the question has been asked numerous times. If someone knows where they mentioned it, I'd really appreciate a link. TIA

I know TN said it in an interview- maybe on NG or Greta.

Kinda sounds like LE may not be to sympathetic to Ron.....:waitasec:

Have to agree here, techcloser. Usually LE has a heart when it comes to clearing family asap and will look the other way on side issues. It's odd.

If they make an exception for Ron, they would have to do the same for Crystal.

I'm wondering if part of the reason is that dry season is here- every year around this time the drought index in this area gets really high and wildfires are an issue. Burn bans go into affect as well.

Those campsites are, I imagine, a fire hazard. If they are cooking with open flames (not just bonfires, but with grills) and with power cords run to operate the televisions, computers, etc it could really make for a dangerous situation.

I understand the desire to remain there but honestly, Ron's mother lives nearby as do other relatives. And Crystal's father lives in town. There really is no reason beyond sentimental for any of them to be camped out there 24/7. I highly doubt Haleigh is going to come strolling out of the woods to her house. If she does return it will likely be after a rescue or a drop off elsewhere.

Sorry if I sound cold hearted.

pirate

I really don't think that sounded cold hearted at all, if anything it would be for Everyones safety, i would think, to be in homes rather than tents. We do not know what happened to Haleigh and as much as my heart breaks for both families, it just seems safer, until we know...what's, what...

of course imvho

She was haertbreaking in the video when she talked about cleaning the place up for the media.

I wouldn't begrudge them wanting to stay elsewhere, I don't know if I could go back into the home.

But--- to talk about buying a home when there are rumors flying about profiting from this mess, I'd kinda keep that on the down-low.

I'm not real pro-Ron, but if this had happened to me, I would not want to rent again. Landlords always keep a set of keys, they don't always change locks, etc. [Yes, I'm thinking about the prior resident of Ron's m/h that was a RSO.]

I think the walls being torn out might be related to the hole in the floor.

Ron has done a very good job of deflecting media questions about the investigation, at LE's behest, no doubt. I don't know if they [LE] sat him down and taught him how to do that, but I have been amazed at how well he answered without actually answering the questions. ['til that jerk GR showed up.]

Maybe that has something to do with him not lashing out at Mist? I dunno, just grasping at straws here.

The clean clothes that gg-ma delivered is awfully curious, as is the missing toy. Does anyone know when it went missing? Gosh, I hope that it is with her, wherever she is. A small comfort for a frightened child.

Hi LFlorida,

OT/
I must have missed that one:eek: is there a discussion on a missing toy? Would you be able to fill me in a little. Don't want to take the thread off topic from Ron, so directions would be greatly appreciated, if possible.

thanks

LFlorida...I am not so sure it is a toy...I am thinking medical...asthma pump maybe?

I began to think of a post that I read concerning Ronalds' "record". I noticed several charges dating back to 1999, however I did not see a conviction record on these charges. Will the writer that offered these up, please show what are the convictions, if any. Thanx

I began to think of a post that I read concerning Ronalds' "record". I noticed several charges dating back to 1999, however I did not see a conviction record on these charges. Will the writer that offered these up, please show what are the convictions, if any. Thanx

player, i was not the writer, so hopefully someone will post. To the best of my knowlege from everything that i have read on Ron's "record", there have been no convictions. Someone please correct me if i am wrong. tia

The source of that report was "topgunner". I would like to see the conviction records as well. Anyone can be arrested, but the convictions really matter.

I realize that anyone can get arrested, but over and over? I don't get that.

Pirate I don't think you sounded cold hearted. I was just wondering WHY they weren't allowing him to stay where he was. I've also wondered why Crystal had to move.

And if you are in your dry season, allow me to send you some snow.:crazy:

The source of that report was "topgunner". I would like to see the conviction records as well. Anyone can be arrested, but the convictions really matter.

player - the charges have been posted several times by various people and it has always had the "dismissal" term with it. Topgunner may have condensed it a bit.

I hate quoting my own post but I wanted to bump for an answer about the washer and dryer.

I was stating early on that there may not be a washer and dryer there. People just kept saying that there was because Misty said she had washed a blanket or blankets.

I never assume that anyone is automatically telling the truth. Maybe we will find out tonight when NG comes on. I think I heard on HLN that the inside of the home will be shown on her show.

I agree with you, love. I'm wondering how many times he was arrested falsely. Wasn't it Crystal that was arrested for filing false claims?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth