Ron C. #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To all that replied to my post. Thanks. I believe in fairness. I know Ron and yes he is a little different that me, but he is a great father and was really a good disciplinarian. Both Haliegh and Jr. were respectful, polite and above all neat and clean to a fault. As a former Union Rep with almost 4500 constituents I have learned that it is what lies beneath that really matters. I stick with Ron. The comment about Crystal is just that and that is where we get off track by trying to suggest something more sinister. Thanks to all concerning his record. I feel relieved that we can be and are a fair forum.

Player welcome to the WS forums! I am so glad to have someone here who can clarify on the RC side of the family. Thank you so much for taking the time out to do so. In my heart I do not believe RC has anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance or any illegal activities at this time. He is clearly and utterly griefstricken.

Welcome again!

Those trailer pics are too "sterile"....and didn't TN say they had been packing? Maybe that's why they look so blank.

It could be because no one is living there right now. No kids toys thrown around or dirty socks stuffed somewhere. KWIM?

Can ya tell I've been cleaning and finding where my children stuff things?:rolleyes:

It could be because no one is living there right now. No kids toys thrown around or dirty socks stuffed somewhere. KWIM?

Can ya tell I've been cleaning and finding where my children stuff things?:rolleyes:

:crazy: I remember those days....now it's my grandkids that do it and of course....that just does not bother me nearrrrrrrrr as much.....:)

after seeing these pictures I do not think RC is a drug dealer He would have more stuff in his home he is just trying to make a living!!!

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/amberalerts/news-article.aspx?storyid=133019&catid=295

Not if he uses. My brother in law sold and consumed,then stole to buy more to sell more to use more. Make any sense ?
His son sold but wasn't a user and while he lived in one of the junky houses that his parents owned, it had new siding, a new air conditioner, a security system complete with cameras in case LE showed up, new furniture, a newer camaro, 3 ATV's (although those were stolen by someone else and were a trade for drugs).
He got out of the business for awhile but couldn't find a real job because of his criminal record. He was just starting up again when he got raided by the DEA last month. He's in jail on a probation violation but hasn't been charged for the drugs or guns they found yet. Is he guilty ? Yes. But he might get out of it because LE raided the right house but had the wrong address on the search warrant. It was for the house next door that his parents also own.
My sis's family owns 3 crappy houses and a couple of lots in this crappy little area in Missouri called Tarsney Lakes. If they sold all 3, they might be able to buy one middle class home.
But they stayed even after my brother-in-law cleaned his act up some and started making decent $$ because there's only one way on and off the lake. They live on a hill at the top of the lake so they know right away whenever LE shows up and can make sure any drugs or stolen property are either hidden or moved to a camper or one of the other houses.
They have lots of guns even though both my nephew and bro-in-law are convicted felons but they also know their rights and keep their mouths shut.

They have a huge wall safe in a house worth about $22k.
Ron & his mom reminds me so much of this side of my family. My sister is an enabler.
I don't speak to her anymore and never will, but my niece told me that when my nephew got busted, she felt guilty. Not because she allowed my nephew to deal drugs out of her home or benefited from his illegal activities, but because she didn't recognize that the guy in the older car who pretended to be " broke down" and waiting for a ride was actually an undercover cop.
As the queen of Tarsney Lake, she pays attention to what goes on there and she had to know what this man who was sitting in his car on her street was doing. My niece said that when she later recognized him during the bust, he said addressed her by name and said "guess what ? my car wasn't really broke down."
How sick is this ? My nephew paid $350 month rent. Every month he would give his dad a pound of weed he purchased for $500 and his dad would give him $150 back for the difference.
They are all very likable people, but if you are in Jackson County Missouri and you need the cops at their house, you can call from anywhere and just say you need them at the (their name) house and they will know where to go.
If one of my nephews had disappeared when they were younger, I wouldn't have thought that my sis or her husband had done something to them, but I would know that it had happened because of the company they kept and the people they pizzed off.
I would blame them because they should have known the risks involved to their children because of their lifestyle choice.

My nephew was molested by an older boy at knife-point and she didn't call LE because she was friends with the boy's grandmother. When they were older (mid-teens) and the older boy was married she even allowed them to spend the night at his house. My niece and another little boy was molested by one of her dad's friends. They didn't report it. I learned all this from my niece and nephews because my sister doesn't want anybody to know. Was it because they had something on her or her husband or was she afraid CPS would take the kids from her if they told ? IDK, but I do know that my nephew that was molested is bi-polar, manic depressive and has major anger problems. He had to feel like he was nothing when his own mother wouldn't even report that he's been abused. I'm crying for them as I write this. The thing is, you would never know this by looking at them, they're so good at hiding things that even if you knew them, you would never imagine their history.
My sister hasn't been convicted of anything and most of the charges against my bro-in-law were dropped or he did the diversion programs because he has a great lawyer.
The fact that there isn't a record of every crime or offense just means they know how to work the system and of their right to remain silent.
They would also never allow LE to search their properties and it's not that easy to get a search warrant in their county (per the Captain of the JACO sheriff's dept who says they're always watching them).
The only relevance my rant has on this case are the similarities I see between Ron's family and my sister's.

I grew up in Jackson County MO, have not heard of the particular area you are speaking of but I do know that there is not enough LE around Jackson County to handle the drug crimes in the downtown area alone other areas. One of the reason I moved out of that county and to Kansas.

I grew up in Jackson County MO, have not heard of the particular area you are speaking of but I do know that there is not enough LE around Jackson County to handle the drug crimes in the downtown area alone other areas. One of the reason I moved out of that county and to Kansas.

By mailing address it's actually considered Oak Grove Mo, but the kids there go to Lee's Summit schools. It seems closer to Grain Valley and Blue Springs to me but is just around the corner from Lake Lotawana. I know it seems strange but if you know Jackson County you probably understand.
I unfortunately forgot all the unpleasantries of growing up here in JACO and moved back to Blue Springs after living in Kansas for 10 years. Worst mistake of my life, but since the economy has gone South I can't sell my house now and am stuck for awhile plus my kids LOVE their school and neighbors so I don't know if I'd leave now anyway.

Something Player said made me consider something.

Are we sure that all of the charges ascribed to Ronald on this board are really his? Possibly in 2001 but definitely in 1999 and 2000, Ronald would have been a minor so how would we have charges against him from then? How do we know for sure all of these charges are Ron's charges?

Ok know the areas you mentioned so I can picture where Tarsney Lakes is located now. Kids loving school and neighbors is important, you can always move once they finish school or if things change in the area for the worse.

By mailing address it's actually considered Oak Grove Mo, but the kids there go to Lee's Summit schools. It seems closer to Grain Valley and Blue Springs to me but is just around the corner from Lake Lotawana. I know it seems strange but if you know Jackson County you probably understand.
I unfortunately forgot all the unpleasantries of growing up here in JACO and moved back to Blue Springs after living in Kansas for 10 years. Worst mistake of my life, but since the economy has gone South I can't sell my house now and am stuck for awhile plus my kids LOVE their school and neighbors so I don't know if I'd leave now anyway.

To all that replied to my post. Thanks. I believe in fairness. I know Ron and yes he is a little different that me, but he is a great father and was really a good disciplinarian. Both Haliegh and Jr. were respectful, polite and above all neat and clean to a fault. As a former Union Rep with almost 4500 constituents I have learned that it is what lies beneath that really matters. I stick with Ron. The comment about Crystal is just that and that is where we get off track by trying to suggest something more sinister. Thanks to all concerning his record. I feel relieved that we can be and are a fair forum.

I do not believe RC or CS have anything at all to with missing Haleigh. All this talk about the backgrounds might be true or not, however, I believe in my heart that RC would risk his life or a lifetime in prison to get his little girl back.

Bottom line is Haleigh is gone and someone is lying....
I can not imagine how both parent's are holding up.

Something Player said made me consider something.

Are we sure that all of the charges ascribed to Ronald on this board are really his? Possibly in 2001 but definitely in 1999 and 2000, Ronald would have been a minor so how would we have charges against him from then? How do we know for sure all of these charges are Ron's charges?

Your right, I never thought of tht

give me a few minutes to organize my thoughts so as to develope it completely

I do not believe RC or CS have anything at all to with missing Haleigh. All this talk about the backgrounds might be true or not, however, I believe in my heart that RC would risk his life or a lifetime in prison to get his little girl back.

Bottom line is Haleigh is gone and someone is lying....
I can not imagine how both parent's are holding up.

Amen to that.:clap:

I have it written in Works and will add a few more entries from my personal observations, however it will have to wait until later.

I have it written in Works and will add a few more entries from my personal observations, however it will have to wait until later.

Patiently awaiting your observations player....Well, not really, more like on the edge of the chair...thanks again for any imput:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth