Ron C. #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess Crystal has no "patterns"? LOL GMAB!

Dating drug abusers: PATTERN
Failure to pay child support for either child: PATTERN
Playing the victim: PATTERN
Getting pregnant 3 times without marriage: PATTERN
Failure to secure or keep a job: PATTERN
Filing false reports to LE: PATTERN
Getting drunk with obvious drug abusers in front of children: PATTERN

The list is endless!! We could keep this up for days. However, it is ridiculous.

SS, you might consider the posts that was in answer to. It was not to say anything about him in comparison to Crystal or about Crystal at all. It was in answer to challenges that there was no proof to support our conclusions about Ron's lifestyle.

Crystal could be part of the Manson family, and it still would not make Ron any more of the choir boy victim a few here want to color him to be. I think most of us with whom you are so angry have or would say that they BOTH have serious issues.

I am angry because people are so willing to toss Ronald under the proverbial bus without a shred of evidence he did anything which led to the disappearance of Haleigh, but are more than willing to overlook ANYTHING Crystal or others have done!!

His lifestyle includes working not one, but two jobs to support his children. His lifestyle includes providing a decent roof over their heads and food on the table. I don't see any comments on the positive things he currently does for his children here!

He USED to be involved with drugs. He USED to be this or that. What really matters is who Ronald is NOW and if he was involved in Haleigh going missing. I don't see he was directly involved in his daughter's disappearance and until LE arrests him (which I do not believe they will)...I have no reason to suspect him. To keep going down the path of ruining this man's life to me because some may not like him is not right, imo.

Okay, let's just say that I have a *friend*, who has a family member, whom has a lifestyle very similar to Ron's. Only more upper-middle class, but he does have the blue collar type profession. He supplements his income with dealing. He pays all his bills, owns a house and spoils his children. As far as poo-pooing the negative speculation on Ron because it is not all fact, well, the positive things we are hearing are coming second-hand and therefore speculation also and don't necessarily mean the bad stuff is not taking place. This family member leads a very scary lifestyle with many sketchy friends to say the least. He has two children, whom he adores by all accounts. He even gets up every morning and cooks a full breakfast and even braids his daughters hair! He also has people with very bad backgrounds coming and going from his house all the time, while his children are there. As far as everyone knowing this, most do. As far as reporting something, most don't because they are involved in one way or another. Most also know that he has a stock of guns that David Koresh would envy. He has had CPS called on him by an angry family member in retaliation, but took supplements to clear his system (the complaint was drug usage in the home). CPS gave him a clean bill of health and never went back. The family member that filed the tip, well, I can't say he faired as well... leave it at that. There are two known SOs that are in his inner circle. He feels he can keep his kids safe so it's a non-issue. The business and his pleasure are more of a priority and he thinks the intimidation factor he puts out there will keep the bad and "good" people away from his kids. He has no record other than a few DUI's.
My point is this, unless you see this type of lifestyle first hand, you can't imagine how the "good" and the "bad" can coexist in one household. You can't imagine how many people don't report it and how low DCF's standards are. You also CANNOT imagine the level of intimidation such a violent person- that literally has connection EVERYWHERE, can sustain. It does happen and I see every part of this in RON. I do not know Haleigh's family personally and I do not have my mind made up about who I think is responsible. I do know however, what this lifestyle brings and that opens up all possibilities. And I might add, that no parent, Mother or Father can be overlooked when drugs are involved. If you use or deal or allow such people in your home, your child is simply not your first priority. IMHO

The problem is...no one can prove he is currently using or dealing drugs. As far as we have been able to ascertain with him being a crane operator, he is drug tested which would appear to rule out he is using them. (I have not heard of people actually using "supplements" which are foolproof to drug testing, but I could be mistaken.)

The only "family member" I heard he is working for is the Aunt on his second job of landscaping.

Testing has become alot more sophisticated and its hard to fool a drug urine test now. I am sure there is something out there but not as easy as it use to be.

I don't know why, but I thought it was a family member that ran the other company (a brother or uncle?). Oh well, the family member in the story, works for a friend, and does not go thru testing. After hearing the list of his drug clientele, you would be shocked how many different walks of life, use and still maintain their jobs. I think pot stays in the system longer than the others, and that is the one I know of supplements being used for. For the other drugs, they just do it on their days off and it is out of the system quickly. I may be wrong, I don't have personal experience. As far as sophisticated testing, sure, but most chronic users, build their lives around it, including working in a place that allows them to circumvent testing.

As I've said there is more than one level of culpability. Let's not kid ourselves, dad's drug use, lifestyle, enemies, AND associations are totally here AND there, DEFINITELY play into this case, and have every bearing on this investigation. JMO

(bold mine)

Numerous firearms and weapons violations- PATTERN.

Threats to kill- PATTERN.

(bold mine) Agree completely, especially w bolded!

(bold mine) Agree w Jholi, and Indigo! I distinctly also remember there being a third aspect of crime though known as "Means" (which was conveniently omitted in the original post). I believe it's "MEANS, motive, and opportunity," means of course being the capability of the person to commit a crime. Factors such as owning or having access to weapons, drugs, a history or propensity toward violence etc are surely all considered as possible direct means during any investigation. But along w a dangerous environment and risky associations, are surely also among the foremost indirect yet predisposing risk factors in the lives of these young children. JMO

:parrot:

I did not get to quote the entire post between the three of you, but just have to say that this is the best post I have read all day!

IMO, there are things about Crystal also, but she has a thread. I just especially do not trust Ronald after seeing the video filmed after he had just come out of the tatoo parlor. I watched his face and heard his voice - his words were almost slurred.

I am 100% for Haleigh. The rest are adults and can take care of themselves, or at least should, IMO.

Testing has become alot more sophisticated and its hard to fool a drug urine test now. I am sure there is something out there but not as easy as it use to be.

I have to disagree. There are products that are easily bought and used all the time. They claim to be 100% undetectable in an urine test. I've never had a reason to use the stuff but I know people who have and its worked for them.

I cant imagine defending so vehemently any of the players in this case...:confused:

I am angry because people are so willing to toss Ronald under the proverbial bus without a shred of evidence he did anything which led to the disappearance of Haleigh,
I'm sorry, but I, and I think others, do see reasons to believe he did. I think it's clear LE does too.

but are more than willing to overlook ANYTHING Crystal or others have done!!

I spoke to that in my last post.

And I think it is unwise and counterproductive for anyone on either side to see this as good parent vs bad parent. It does make people angry, and it also blinds us to seeing things we can't see from either side of the fence.
Polarization is never healthy.

His lifestyle includes working not one, but two jobs to support his children. His lifestyle includes providing a decent roof over their heads and food on the table. I don't see any comments on the positive things he currently does for his children here!
People from very good to very evil can say the same, so I don't see the relevance, SS. It does not mitigate the concerns we have, because it does not make the reasons for the concerns any less real.

(Don't make me list the reasons. I'm confident that we could all list them - for both.)

He USED to be involved with drugs. He USED to be this or that. What really matters is who Ronald is NOW and if he was involved in Haleigh going missing. I don't see he was directly involved in his daughter's disappearance and until LE arrests him (which I do not believe they will)...I have no reason to suspect him. To keep going down the path of ruining this man's life to me because some may not like him is not right, imo.
We don't know if or when he stopped being involved in drugs.

And again, a person does not need to believe someone was "involved" to believe they bear some responsibility or that their issues and associations are relevant to pursue.

What I do not understand is why you think it is so outrageously galling for us not to use kid gloves with Ron, but it's fine to go all out on Crystal. By your stated reasoning -- that he should be considered a victim until LE arrests him -- Crystal meets the same standard.

So apparently, it's not a matter of meeting that standard. And it's not a fear of being mean to possible victims or ruining someone's life when they might be innocent; it is not a matter of such objective reasons, but simply a matter of personal convictions and preference that determines whom one feels ok doing it to.

(I'll say this again, in case it was missed: I don't think he harmed her. I think it is most likely an associate or enemy of his or Misty's, and Crystal's family runs a close second. But I do think all the adults in her life failed to put the best interests of those children first.)

For me it is not about picking sides at all. I go back an forth on who I think is responsible for Haleigh missing, we just do not know at this point. What is getting old is all the threads are become rumor filled with Ron is a drug dealer, abuser, and Crystal is a victim of abuse. Important facts get posted but they are overlooked because of pages and pages of post of nothing but rumors.

I cant imagine defending so vehemently any of the players in this case...:confused:
Exactly.

As a parent, I couldn't imagine telling my kids that these people were anything less than bad examples of how not to behave. (or would that be good examples? :crazy: I'm wiped out.)

Exactly.

As a parent, I couldn't imagine telling my kids that these people were anything less than bad examples of how not to behave. (or would that be good examples? :crazy: I'm wiped out.)

ITA! Its one thing to "sleuth" every possible person and scenario, its another to take the fact that others dont see it the way you do so dang personal that you feel you have to elaborate endlessly on every miniscule positive you can find about the person youre rooting for. Personally-Im rooting for Haleigh...until proven otherwise, everyone in her life is a possible suspect and nothing more.

ITA! Its one thing to "sleuth" every possible person and scenario, its another to take the fact that others dont see it the way you do so dang personal that you feel you have to elaborate endlessly on every miniscule positive you can find about the person youre rooting for. Personally-Im rooting for Haleigh...until proven otherwise, everyone in her life is a possible suspect and nothing more.

:thumb:

This has been my theory. After hearing of the robbing the drug dealers story... I'm even more inclined to believe.

Thinking of those sayings- what goes around, come around. And-- payback is a mother *advertiser censored****. All moo.

You all do know that Crystal's mother and father have a far more extensive arrest records right? Including Drug use, drug sales, assault etc.

And Crystal's BF also has a bit of a problem with the law.

To lay this at Ron's feet and to assume it is Ron who had the unsavory contacts and not someone else on either side of the family is proof that minds are made up whatever happened to Haleigh it is Ron's fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucyLoo313