Ron C. #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously..... she even went on his honeymoon.

Yeah, snookie, you are right. I had forgotten about that. And, I wonder how much of a fight mom put up when she was told she could not appear with her boy on the Good Morning America show. I bet she wanted to sit between Ron and Misty.

Okay, someone explain this to me like I'm a five year old.
Why are there complaints that Crystal's move to show abuse by Ron to the children and possibly start proceedings to gain custody of the children, will delay or harm the search for Haleigh?
Regardless of what the mother and father do or say about each other, does not in my mind, take away from the fact LE is still investigating the disappearance and searching for this little girl. What do you all think, that LE will step away and wait till this family squabble is over before they attemp to solve this crime? I'm sure LE can multi-task.
To me this claim was started by Ron and his family in order to make it seem Crystal is not concerned with finding her daughter. It's just more mud slinging between the two families.
Maybe, I'm wrong. But I really don't see where a custody fight will keep officials from working at finding this missing youngster.
jmo
I agree!

And dang..... what's Crystal supposed to do? If she wasn't fighting for custody now people would still be ripping her a new one. She is damned either way! She's doing the right thing. imo.

The case is pretty big, so naturally the custody battle will be very public. There's no way around it.

None of the "mudslinging" has made me forget Haleigh one bit.

If LE cannot quickly move past the family in this and she was abducted by a stranger...Haleigh loses. Pretty simple.

IIRC LE's position has been that they are running parallel investigations. One investigation is focused on the family - it always is. The other on the theory that a stranger has taken this darling child.

IIRC LE's position has been that they are running parallel investigations. One investigation is focused on the family - it always is. The other on the theory that a stranger has taken this darling child.
Actually, I believe the parallel investigations they are running are missing person and homicide. If they would clear the family...the focus would go towards stranger abduction and they would be able to put ALL their detectives and LE on one path to find the missing piece to the puzzle they have evidently overlooked.

It was not a "honeymoon" nor was it portrayed as such by Ronald and Misty in any way.
Well, a lot of articles listed it as that. Not to mention, usually when you take a trip somewhere exciting immediately after you get married it's typically called a "honeymoon".

They could've done the interview via satellite.

Crazy to leave town like that when there's a chance your baby might come home.

I agree!

And dang..... what's Crystal supposed to do? If she wasn't fighting for custody now people would still be ripping her a new one. She is damned either way! She's doing the right thing. imo.

The case is pretty big, so naturally the custody battle will be very public. There's no way around it.

None of the "mudslinging" has made me forget Haleigh one bit.
In all honesty she wouldnt be getting ripped if she would of done it in private and not for the world to see. Everyone is being ripped not just Crystal.

Yeah, snookie, you are right. I had forgotten about that. And, I wonder how much of a fight mom put up when she was told she could not appear with her boy on the Good Morning America show. I bet she wanted to sit between Ron and Misty.
Wonder if she had her own room?

:silenced:

In all honesty she wouldnt be getting ripped if she would of done it in private and not for the world to see. Everyone is being ripped not just Crystal.
Maybe so, but I'm not so sure how possible it would be to keep such a thing private.

In the midst of all this mess?

Maybe so, but I'm not so sure how possible it would be to keep such a thing private.

In the midst of all this mess?

Maybe having your lawyer not posting pictures and talking only about abuse might help. It wouldnt hurt anyway:)

Maybe having your lawyer not posting pictures and talking only about abuse might help. It wouldnt hurt anyway:)
Yeah I hear ya, but my take on it is that she's doing whatever she can to get her child. Something she should've tried to do long ago. Better late than never though, I suppose.

Can't blame her one bit for not wanting Misty around little Junior.

I could be wrong, but even if they weren't broadcasting photos and such somebody out there with loose lips and a quest for "fame" would be blabbing to the media. We'd still know.

Actually, I believe the parallel investigations they are running are missing person and homicide. If they would clear the family...the focus would go towards stranger abduction and they would be able to put ALL their detectives and LE on one path to find the missing piece to the puzzle they have evidently overlooked.

Bolded by me

Can you please provide a link to support the bolded statement ?

This is what I see as LE's 2 prong approach.

Line #1
It's obvious that the family is being investigated. For example, 30 hours have been expended in just interviewing Haleigh's step-mother.

Line #2
The possibility of a stranger abduction is also being investigated.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/18793662/detail.html

Schauland said eight detectives are spending full-time pouring through more than 2,000 tips that have been phoned in and agents with the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and the FBI continue to work the case. More deputies are available if a credible lead needs investigation or prompts a new ground search.

SNIP

"The thrust of the investigation is the return of Haleigh, so we have to be very careful about the information we release," Schauland said Tuesday.

SNIP

http://www.news4jax.com/news/18793662/detail.html

Well, a lot of articles listed it as that. Not to mention, usually when you take a trip somewhere exciting immediately after you get married it's typically called a "honeymoon".

They could've done the interview via satellite.

Crazy to leave town like that when there's a chance your baby might come home.
We don't know what the agreement was they made with the Today show, when they made the agreement, or if it was scheduled minutes before the wedding.

I think Ronald made it very clear he was there to keep the focus on Haleigh and to keep her name/face in the public eye. If Today could have done a remote easily and it was agreed upon in advance to do so...I am sure Ronald would have preferred it as he appeared rather uncomfortable on that set.

We don't know what the agreement was they made with the Today show, when they made the agreement, or if it was scheduled minutes before the wedding.

I think Ronald made it very clear he was there to keep the focus on Haleigh and to keep her name/face in the public eye. If Today could have done a remote easily and it was agreed upon in advance to do so...I am sure Ronald would have preferred it as he appeared rather uncomfortable on that set.

So what did they do the rest of the weekend in NYC ?

So what did they do the rest of the weekend in NYC ?
How do you know they were in NYC the whole weekend? Perhaps they were meeting with other people who offered to help find Haleigh. There could be many reasons they were not scheduled to return until Sunday, if in fact they were there all weekend.

How do you know they were in NYC the whole weekend? Perhaps they were meeting with other people who offered to help find Haleigh. There could be many reasons they were not scheduled to return until Sunday, if in fact they were there all weekend.

Their return on Sunday evening was reported. Yes, I agree that there could be many reasons they were not scheduled to return to Florida until Sunday. And those hypothetical reasons could realistically include an all expense paid mini vacation for three to the Big Apple.

Certainly didn't appear to me to be "partying it up" so I guess honeymoons aren't what they used to be anymore if that is the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela