Ron C. #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The family released some photos awhile back that looked as if Ron had been in some sort of accident or had a fight. The more recent ones were mild in comparison to those, IIRC.

Do you recall where those picture are? I never got to see them. Anyone have a link? Please and Thank You.

Fellow southerners..........would you also agree that using Miss is most common for younger children and not as common in grown men?

I am an accountant in a University department and a lot of the professors call me Miss Becky (I am 56) and they are in their 30's and 40's, I do think it is a Southern thing but generally is done by younger children. I guess I got lucky or they think I am 70!

I actually saw a Brink's brand lock set (includes the deadbolt) specifically for mobile homes while I was at Walmart 2 nights ago - all this talk about locks gave me the urge to change mine out. When I saw that lock set I immediately thought of Ron...

Thank you - as I was fairly certain there was a difference in door thickness (house VS mobile home) and the fact you got yours @ Walmart makes me more comfortable with what Ron stated.

The faces that Ron made a couple of times when Nancy talked about something that irked him made me dislike him more. He rolled his eyes once and the other time made a face and looked off to the left.

I think the reason Ron won't go back into his house is because Haleigh was killed in there. Or that he figures the police have bugged his trailer. I am betting on both.
And yet there is no proof of anything happening in that home anyone is aware of unless LE came up with some evidence (which I am guessing due to their lack of naming a POI/Suspect they did not). I guess my bet is because it is very upsetting not only to him, but to Rj, too.

I am an accountant in a University department and a lot of the professors call me Miss Becky (I am 56) and they are in their 30's and 40's, I do think it is a Southern thing but generally is done by younger children. I guess I got lucky or they think I am 70!
It was common in our Southern home as we were taught to address our elders by Miss _____ even if they were not much older than we were. It is a respect thing I have always found quite endearing.

Well, he doesn't have a backdoor right now...

He has the hard door. They took the screen door.
It just seems odd that he doesn't want to be around HC's things and be there in the home waiting for her to return.

I have not read this whole thread so if this was already discussed please delete mod's. Here is an interview where they talk about Ron's new trunk.
Exclusive interview the day after coming home from New York City and a Today Show interview with her day old husband Ronald, that critics say raises more troubling questions about the story she’s told police.

Misty wore blue jean shorts, and a t shirt as she climbed out of her new husband’s white pickup emblazoned with the slogan, “Only God Can Judge Me.” http://www.artharris.com/

Has RC ever called her Miss Nancy before, or shown similar respect any other interviewer? Did he call Greta van Susteren anything? Or Vieira? I haven't noticed this from RC before. If it's new behaviour it might indicate an attempt to change his image, or maybe TN told him to. She's very polite with "yes ma'am" and "no, ma'am"

Misty wore blue jean shorts, and a t shirt as she climbed out of her new husband’s white pickup emblazoned with the slogan, “Only God Can Judge Me.” http://www.artharris.com/

Is this the same vehicle that had the sticker "God will deliver Dad's little girl Haleigh" or sth like that?

Fellow southerners..........would you also agree that using Miss is most common for younger children and not as common in grown men?

Miss is a term of courtesy and it's polite to address someone by Miss ___ first name there. It's out of politeness.

We shouldn't judge Ron on his anger and threats in the beginning of the case, it was said that Misty's cousin was over earlier in the day, and most likely Misty mentioned that to Ron first thing to cast blame away from herself. That may have been the reason Ron was saying threats, assuming Misty's cousin was involved.

I think it's clear LE is not focused on Ron, they even said so in the Today Show interview, it's Misty they are focused on. We also know that Ron was at work that night.

In many cases of child abduction that isn't by a family member, the child is murdered within the first 24 hours. I'm sure LE has told Ron the gruesome statistics...

Has RC ever called her Miss Nancy before, or shown similar respect any other interviewer? Did he call Greta van Susteren anything? Or Vieira? I haven't noticed this from RC before. If it's new behaviour it might indicate an attempt to change his image, or maybe TN told him to. She's very polite with "yes ma'am" and "no, ma'am"

Southern boys respect southern ladies. I wouldn't make too much hay out of him calling her Miss Nancy. I bet he wanted to call her "Your Royal Highness" a time or two the way she acts like a queen.

Why did Ron not know the cousin was there? :confused: Was the cousin there or not? who is the cousin?

Southern boys respect southern ladies. I wouldn't make too much hay out of him calling her Miss Nancy. I bet he wanted to call her "Your Royal Highness" a time or two the way she acts like a queen.

Poor boy dropped that "Miss Nancy" when the hard questions kept coming. I'm sure he was taught at home and school to address 'ladies' that way.

This was the first time I personally heard him address a woman this way during an interview ..... but Nancy Grace is Southern and RC is Southern - so this is the natural way it would be for a Southern boy! The others were Northern women. :)

Just generally, for any of those unfamiliar, I met a man w whom for nearly two years I spent almost every single Sat. (and most Suns.), who so impressed me w his respectful old-fashioned manners that it wasn't until once we were married, and had lived together for several weeks that I found myself having to call 911. I discovered to my shock and horror the sustained veneer had only masked the disturbed, dangerous man beneath. Even flattery is a form of manipulation. This kind of person typically works very hard to create good impressions from a distance, but not many get close enough to really test the real fruit and the few who do will discover the "legion" underneath that smooth, polished facade. Actually I've discovered it's oftentimes the ones who appear inordinately polite and excessively deferential who can be concealing the most vicious, violent true nature. Scary, tell me about it. JMO

:parrot:

Just generally, for any of those unfamiliar, I met a man w whom for nearly two years I spent almost every single Sat. (and most Suns.), who so impressed me w his respectful old-fashioned manners that it wasn't until once we were married, and had lived together for several weeks that I found myself having to call 911. I discovered to my shock and horror the sustained veneer had only masked the disturbed, dangerous man beneath. Even flattery is a form of manipulation. This kind of person typically works very hard to create good impressions from a distance, but not many get close enough to really test the real fruit and the few who do will discover the "legion" underneath that smooth, polished facade. Actually I've discovered it's oftentimes the ones who appear inordinately polite and excessively deferential who can be concealing the most vicious, violent true nature. Scary, tell me about it. JMO :parrot:

I'm sorry for your horrendous experience. As for R, as he is ever so politely calling NG Miss Nancy, check out the expression on his face and the look in his eyes. Very scary dude. MOO

Quote:
Posted by kiki the parrot View Post
Just generally, for any of those unfamiliar, I met a man w whom for nearly two years I spent almost every single Sat. (and most Suns.), who so impressed me w his respectful old-fashioned manners that it wasn't until once we were married, and had lived together for several weeks that I found myself having to call 911. I discovered to my shock and horror the sustained veneer had only masked the disturbed, dangerous man beneath. Even flattery is a form of manipulation. This kind of person typically works very hard to create good impressions from a distance, but not many get close enough to really test the real fruit and the few who do will discover the "legion" underneath that smooth, polished facade. Actually I've discovered it's oftentimes the ones who appear inordinately polite and excessively deferential who can be concealing the most vicious, violent true nature. Scary, tell me about it. JMO

I'm sorry for your horrendous experience. As for R, as he is ever so politely calling NG Miss Nancy, check out the expression on his face and the look in his eyes. Very scary dude. MOO

I don't exactly see how this relates to Ron actually. Many have taken great pleasure in expressing how he is verbally abusive on the 911 tape. How rude he's been at times answering question to the media, etc. etc. So to point to one instance where he was civil to someone trying to help him, while maintaining his consistent character (albeit flawed) doesn't seem quite fair to prove he's a scary dude who isn't who he "appears" to be.

Ron, to me, appears to be someone who "is who he is" and he doesn't care what you think or I think. He doesn't seem to have a great ability to project himself in a better light when it would benefit him the most, even if not "true". He doesn't appear have a great "filter" in dealing with people in general and esp. with the media. He rolled his eyes on NG that night, he got frustrated. Yes he tried to be respectful to NG, but I see that as he appreciated her coming to his defense more so than any other national media "star". But he still was very much "himself" warts and all.

Ron's frustration always seems to be when someone asks him about his criminal record. He likes to pretend his warts aren't warts at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela