Ron C. #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair Enough. I hope you don't feel it is personal either. :)

IMOO that is how a mom should act. ONE smart B. IMOO

ITA. Much rather have one smart B for a mom, especially if it meant she cared to do more than just make a few phone call if she felt her babies were in danger. NO way would TN stand by and say well I filed a report after he beat my baby bloody but nobody did anything, then just continue on with their new life and new baby. Not that I think the babies were in danger, but I can't blame TN for trying to defend her son from nothing but slanderous rumors. RJ is so far still in Ron's custody right? Apparently DCF doesn't agree that he's in any immediate danger.

TN has every right to be furious if she feels it's all taking the spotlight off of what's really important here and that is where is Haleigh.
I would feel the same way in her shoes and any responsible and loving grandmother would.

Don't the mods control the atmosphere here?
If you think a MOD reads everywhere at once you're wrong. If you have a problem with a post hit the 'Alert'
21343gx.jpg
function if you need immediate attention drawn to a post that needs to be reviewed.

I would imagine to piss her off. It could be because of this on going custody issue or she is taking punches in regards to Crystal's mudslinging.

I think you're right. I just lost my first grandchild, at 17+ weeks. I wouldn't be taking punches at that child's mother. I'd want the best for that child. I'd want the child to know that both parents were the best people they could be. And I would move heaven and hell to get that child out of a bad situation, irregardless of who they were living with. Going to leave now for the nights. Slap my mods, if you must.

I would imagine to piss her off. It could be because of this on going custody issue or she is taking punches in regards to Crystal's mudslinging.

I imagine all this is the norm for them and their relationship. I have always felt the grandmothers were the real forces here. Battle of the titans coming most likely.

77 - I think you are speaking to extremes and I'm not. KWIM?

These families have little for me to admire about them. I have NO admiration of or respect for Ronald Cummings. None! jmo

The topic of this thread is Ron C. not his mother :sheesh:

I think you're right. I just lost my first grandchild, at 17+ weeks. I wouldn't be taking punches at that child's mother. I'd want the best for that child. I'd want the child to know that both parents were the best people they could be. And I would move heaven and hell to get that child out of a bad situation, irregardless of who they were living with. Going to leave now for the nights. Slap my mods, if you must.

I am so sorry. So sorry.
And you're right on all counts. It takes a special person to be unselfish enough to put the children's feelings ahead of their own.

Yes, but were any of the men you speak of above at the center of a missing child's search that was receiving national attention (and IMO being the recipient of a very aggressive, vengeful attack of slander). Probably not.
I think that's the point (at least it is for me). With all that is going on, the only people making accusations are his ex (Haleighs bio mom), and her friends/family.
No neighbors. No teachers. No current friends/associates of Ron or Misty.
Only people with a possible motive are making accusations. Many people who have admitted to not even knowing them have made accusations.
And while sometimes people are abusive, sometimes people make things up too, either scenario is not outside the realm of possibility here.

Especially when one them has a history of lying to LE in order to have someone charged with a crime. I don't think that can be deemed irrelevant either.

No missing child search that was receiving national attention, no.
My father was at the center of an attempted murder investigation.
He was under suspicion of the attempted murder of my mother.
He was very well known in our area and many knew of our abuse, of what he was capable of doing, how volatile he was.
And many knew in their hearts what he had done.
A lot of people who didn't really know my father, but thought they did, well they didn't believe us either (my sister and me), when we finally spoke of our abuse during that time.
I mean everyone else said he was a good guy, they themselves never saw anything, so why should they believe us?
We were accused of having other motives too by some (people who didn't really know us), but our father the abuser was the loudest one crying foul, besides his mother, our grandmother, who knew for a fact that he beat us all, she had seen it many times, but she would walk through fire for our father and burn herself alive, rather than see him get scorched by any flame.
LE knew the truth though and they believed us, because they are the ones who informed us of what they believed really happened when my mother almost died.
Not that I needed them to figure it out, it was obvious.
DCF (they were involved because of my mother's age and the circumstances) and LE both contacted me, warning me of what their suspicions were.
I'll never forget that phone call.
I was told there was not enough evidence to make an arrest even though they knew what he had done and what he was (an abuser and an attempted murderer).
And all of us, including the police, knew what he is capable of.
I was warned repeatedly to stay away from him for my own safety and nothing was ever done to him.
I see what you are trying to say, but I believe that if there is even a remote possibility of RC being abusive in any way, then it could and might very well pertain to his daughter's disappearance and it must be investigated thoroughly and at least ruled out, no matter WHO the accuser is.

We were actually referring more to TN.

So if we have LE looking down Misty's throat and DCF going to go over Ron with a magnifying glass we should feel confident these to will either be charged or declared innocent. How long do you think it takes to investigate and determine the facts. Honestly, I want opinions, please.

Things must work a lot differently in FL. Here in SC, if a domestic violence call is made and the police answer it, SOMEone is going to jail. Sometimes both parties depending on the state of drunkeness, intoxication, argumentativeness, etc. The district attorney/attorney general/solicitor prosecute these cases now. The offended party does not have to sign a warrant anymore and the very reason is because so many times, the person (usually the female) is too afraid to press charges. The state now presses the charges in criminal domestic violence cases. It does not have to be a case of bloody noses, black eyes, or broken arms. If one or the other party is injured or bleeding at all, the other person WILL go to jail.

It is the same here in texas. Even a small scratch can land you in jail.

It can, but often doesn't, and even when it does, the jail visit can be long enough for paperwork only.

There are numerous loopholes and other ways for men to get away with repeatedly beating a woman, even here in Texas, and even if she calls 911, and that is dspite the fact that our laws are supposed to be strong, like those ValleySailor describes.

/DA PSA

:hug:

everyone knows Misty lies or gets very confused but I have not heard one bit of truth come out of Ron's mouth with the exception, "I was at work"...and that hasn't even been verified fully.

In the petition for custody Ron gives a wrong address. He lived with his mother in a (East Palatki) but listed her real address and falsified Satsuma as the city of residence. ( I spent a long time researching this one) His mother is listed as working for the Sheriff's dept. He was/is making 2,064 net income and can't afford to buy beds, sheets, etc.? I can only imagine where his money was going. Furthermore, with his income, Crystal should not have got hit so hard.

After reading the petition carefully, he is full of it. He lied. That judge never should have been so quick to determine custody but I think he was swayed by TN's employment and she is helping him with the children. He listed his mother and an aunt as childcare but promised he would put the children in daycare.....never did.

omg !! shaymus im so heartbroken for you !! my prayers are with you hun ! :(

Dear Shaymus....my heart goes out to you. Your heart is full. May God bless you and your family. I am so sorry.:praying:

Ya got that right stilettos, and anyone who would try to point to the public persona or behavior of a person --while he's the focus of an intense investigation, in the presence of LE and under the microscope of MEDIA --and try to suggest this is representative of his private character or behavior behind closed doors is either naive as to the stigmatized, closeted, shameful nature of domestic abuse, being disingenuous, or both. JMO

:parrot:

I think how they respond to stress in a public manner is indicative of how they handle stress in private, and as we have seen over and over, Ron has anger boiling underneath, and it often comes out as belligerent and cocky answers. "Man, get outta my face!" "I don't care, I ain't afraid of jail, I'll kill the $#%$#" "I'll take my gun and shoot the #@$# through the back window of the police car." (These are paraphrased but close.) Ron's response is verbally violent. Words matter. When in a stressful situation, a person relies on that which gets him through his day under normal circumstances. Ron's first line of defense is to be very very verbally violent with comments of physical violence. While that does not mean he would actually DO any of these things, it's what he says he will do.

Is it understandable that a man would want to rip the head off a perp who harmed his child? Absolutely. Would one expect that man would say something like that to the police? Well, it made my eyebrows raise. If it is bluster, so be it. But how Ron acts in a heightened state of stress publically is exactly how he'd act in a stressful domestic issue. Of that, I can be sure. People don't change. We rely on what we know to get us through our stress. Imagining how a young woman or small children would respond to that kind of bluster leaves a very very disturbing image in my head.

Yes, but were any of the men you speak of above at the center of a missing child's search that was receiving national attention (and IMO being the recipient of a very aggressive, vengeful attack of slander). Probably not.
I think that's the point (at least it is for me). With all that is going on, the only people making accusations are his ex (Haleighs bio mom), and her friends/family.
No neighbors. No teachers. No current friends/associates of Ron or Misty.
Only people with a possible motive are making accusations. Many people who have admitted to not even knowing them have made accusations.
And while sometimes people are abusive, sometimes people make things up too, either scenario is not outside the realm of possibility here.

Especially when one them has a history of lying to LE in order to have someone charged with a crime. I don't think that can be deemed irrelevant either.

Crystal was told by others when she arrived there of what they'd observed. Why they never made any formal charges of their own, I cannot answer. Once having heard them, however, Crystal and her attorney asked DFS to investigate. I do not know how many, who they are, where they saw the incidents, or what those incidents entail. I cannot state for certain it is only her friends and family. I know there is one cousin's report. After that, they have not released any information with specifics. Did I miss a full list of who saw what, where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelChard