Ron C. #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That statement has always bothered me too!

It's just that he has repeated it so many times...like don't ask me anything, I was at work. You know that even if he was at work (not doubting that) that he at least had to grill the heck out of Misty when he found out Haleigh was missing. I would know every last detail of the Misty's story, whether it is true or not.

The "I don't know - I was at work" statement that Ron says over and over again IMO is a distancing statement. The same distancing that Ron exhibited when he had Misty call 911 to report the "abduction" when he should have made that call. Very, very suspicious behavior.

It's not true thats why.
There has never been anything to veriify it at all. In fact LE has stated that they are satified with Rons work hours that day.

LE may be satisfied with Ron's work hours because they are easily verifiable with his employer--

I don't know, however, that LE is satisfied with Ron's personal explanations for that night/morning due to the fact he has not been cleared as a suspect.

LE states they don't know when the crime against Haleigh occurred. jmo

LE may be satisfied with Ron's work hours because they are easily verifiable with his employer--

I don't know, however, that LE is satisfied with Ron's personal explanations for that night/morning due to the fact he has not been cleared as a suspect.

LE states they don't know when the crime against Haleigh occurred. jmo

I would also like to know if they are 'satisfied' that Ron was not able to leave work for any period of time without being missed.

I couldn't agree more....that "I don't know I was at work" bothers the h@ll out of me. If I didn't know because 'I was at work', I'd d@mn sure be finding out!

What did you want him to say? He was at work and he didn't have a clue what happened or how it happened until he came home and could talk to Misty. What I hear him saying is..."I don't know anything because I was at work." It is the truth so why does it bother people?

What did you want him to say? He was at work and he didn't have a clue what happened or how it happened until he came home and could talk to Misty. What I hear him saying is..."I don't know anything because I was at work." It is the truth so why does it bother people?

He was the one that insisted Misty's cousin was NOT in the house that night. How did he know because he was at work?

He was the one that insisted Misty's cousin was NOT in the house that night. How did he know because he was at work?

IMHO.. Reason being... he knows exactly what happened to Haleigh.. And his EGO is run amok..

"I dont know I was at work", isnt an answer to a question that had not been about the night in question "have you ever heard jr mention a man in black in front of you?" Apparantly its his answer to questions of the night, but using it to answer questions of the days to follow, doesnt fit...hinky JMOO

"I dont know I was at work", isnt an answer to a question that had not been about the night in question "have you ever heard jr mention a man in black in front of you?" Apparantly its his answer to questions of the night, but using it to answer questions of the days to follow, doesnt fit...hinky JMOO

So TRUE Gypsy, plus who would ever answer with such smugness and crass, if they sincerely thought their child had been abducted, as they claim she was, and was truly a grieving parent.

Since Ron has a work obsession, does anyone know if he has returned to work? Just wondering....

Since Ron has a work obsession, does anyone know if he has returned to work? Just wondering....

It's been said he is returning on Monday. Not sure if that is true or not though?

But what does that really mean? "Satisfied"?
That just doesn't "satisfy" me, lol!

IMO, "satisfied" means they no longer need to question him about it- they've got his story. They have checked it out, and they are satisfied that they know if and when he was or wasn't at work, or elsewhere.

Once a potential suspect has given their story, there is no point in questioning him/her over and over, as long as there are other means of verifying the info.

If LE sees the need to charge someone in the future, they now have Ron's voluntary statement and proof from other sources whether he told the truth or not.

I'll bet that is where some of the confusion regarding the LD tests is coming from. Someone takes the test, maybe takes it more than once to verify any ambiguous results...LE tells them "okay, thanks...we're satisfied"...meaning they believe that the results of the test are valid...lying, or not. The person being tested hears "satisfied" and assumes it means "passed". LE can't confirm "passed", because it's inaccurate. They never said passed, they said satisfied.

JMO
Susan

JMO JMO JMO!

Because that was not the question he was asked. It goes to his state of mind and conciousness of guilt. Too much inserting the alibi tells me he is concerned with establishing said alibi and methinks that fixation says something and it ain't good.

Ron C's arrogance when stating.. "I don't know, I was at work" is WHY it bothers people...
If he was really grieiving for his daugher he wouldn't be acting as arrogant, cocky and as smug as he has been.
IMHO, he has never really pleaded for his missing daughter, the only thing he has attempted to do in ALL his interviews is cover his rear-end..

Originally Posted by Bobbisangel

Many years ago, when my Dad died, people would ask what happened. I never said, "I don't know; I wasn't there." JMO.

Ron C's arrogance when stating.. "I don't know, I was at work" is WHY it bothers people...
If he was really grieiving for his daugher he wouldn't be acting as arrogant, cocky and as smug as he has been.
IMHO, he has never really pleaded for his missing daughter, the only thing he has attempted to do in ALL his interviews is cover his rear-end..
I watched it on every single news video up until Geraldo and then some after...I saw him begging and pleading for his missing daughter to be returned with messages of love directly for her in the event she could be watching. My eyes and ears heard it along with millions of other Americans watching at any given moment.

If he was at work as he said he was...then he doesn't know what happened. I wouldn't think it wise for him to "make up something" either.

Many years ago, when my Dad died, people would ask what happened. I never said, "I dont' know; I wasn't there." JMO.
I would hope the circumstances were entirely different than what Ronald has been faced with here. An unattended death or such which did not involve someone missing or murdered would be relatively easy to pinpoint via medical issues involving doctors to give reasons etc.

Sorry for your loss. :(

IMHO- Ron did plead for his daughter. I heard him...most of the time, it appeared genuine to me. However, there is the several statements to the camera that made it appear to be more about "him" instead of his daughter. Which raised my suspicion of his actions. And after comparing everything that I know & heard from this guy....he should of called 911 himself. After listening to the 911 tape recording several times, it appears to be staged.....which seems to be a common theme with this guys persona. A big tough guy act, spiced with Narcissism! No accountability (its all about me and mines.) Not "owning" responsibility for his part of the downfalls in life. Huge RED flag!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neilyboy13