Ron C. #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not paranoia if it is true.

LOL that's true Dot. BUT BUT BUT why would he be worried about it? IDC if they bug me...they'll tire quickly of my husband's humor and nocturnal emissions. giggle

If Ron is worried about the bugging, doesn't it seem like he has something to be worried about?

When your child has been abducted, moving out of the house immediately, and marrying the person who was responsible for her care in the first few weeks looks highly suspicious.

Where is RC and what is he doing in the past few weeks?

If Ron is worried about the bugging, doesn't it seem like he has something to be worried about?

When your child has been abducted, moving out of the house immediately, and marrying the person who was responsible for her care in the first few weeks looks highly suspicious.

Valid questions all. I do wonder why some are taking the time to defend him instead of getting answers to questions that might lead to finding Haleigh.

Valid questions all. I do wonder why some are taking the time to defend him instead of getting answers to questions that might lead to finding Haleigh.

(Bolded by me:)

Silettos: i have wondered the same thing myself. the only thing i can come up with is that others might know what has happened as well. i was looking at his record, and i have known a few people that have records like his, however not one of them were able to get off cheap or without doing time, i find this strange. maybe his mother knows what has happened to HC and is once again getting her "boy" out of trouble...theory, could be far fetched, at this point i think anything is possible by anyone in that family.

His record is extensive, isn't it? Is there any drug he hasn't sold or consumed?

I see he has the date rape drug too...quite the pharmicist, he is!

We all need to review the hound dogs trail from the first 24 hrs.

The dogs left the side door and went straight to the river with a stop at an outbuilding near the river. Then through the woods to Buchanan St. to Monroe, made the loop and then to the RR tracks at the schoolbus stop. It was windy and there was some talk that the dogs were picking up wind scents, not ground scents at that time.

Haleigh lived on Buchanan, surely rode her bike to or walked around Monroe and the river and of course was at the bus stop on a regular basis.

This is just my opinion, but to someone outside the area who doesn't know anyone involved, the actions of this entire cast of characters can be construed as hinky in one way or another. Virtually every person in the extended families on all sides has had some problem with the law. Therefore, not one person stands out as being above the others. The expectations of "good" behavior are not real high. Since Ron and Crystal are the biological parents and have acted truly distraught numerous times, they get the most sympathy.
Bad behavior in the past is not regarded as good, but to someone outside the area, it doesn't have a large bearing on whether or not an individual person may have committed this crime. I don't know if this means that an outsider can be more objective or just more naive, but not having a history with these folks makes a differnece.

You know what they say about Paranoia? "Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you".

Anyone curious as to why moved out of the trailor?

He moved out of the mobile because that is where Haleigh was taken from and there are to many reminders of her there. That is what he said anyway. Many people who have lost a child feel the same way. They move because it is to painful to stay in the home that they shared with that child or it was the place the child disappeard from. Makes total sense to me. We are all different...some stay and some move.

imo, PDM had just cause for termination. RC should of had a family spokesperson or his attorney contact his employer several weeks ago. I thought a few PDM employees donated hours for him to be off. ANd iirc, there was a media report that he was actually on a leave of absence. I dont get why RC wouldnt contact them, esp. HRC reps to get a date to return to work?

(btw, just occured to me, that RC would have contacted his employer once he filed his married papers with the court this month to enroll Misty in his benifits and to change his exemptions status. You'd think Misty would want medical insurance....I find it odd he didnt at least do that. Does he have no future plans? imo.)

Whisperer, those are some really important questions.
Let's face it, Ron is not a very sophisticated person. And with his background, I would think he is not comfortable with LE hanging around. I think he would be suspicious of LE since he's had so many brushes with the law.
But, you're right both actions: moving and marriage, seem quite odd.
Maybe it's just my second sense, but I think before the month is out, there will be a discovery and someone will be a POI.

imo, PDM had just cause for termination. RC should of had a family spokesperson or his attorney contact his employer several weeks ago. I thought a few PDM employees donated hours for him to be off. ANd iirc, there was a media report that he was actually on a leave of absence. I dont get why RC wouldnt contact them, esp. HRC reps to get a date to return to work?

(btw, just occured to me, that RC would have contacted his employer once he filed his married papers with the court this month to enroll Misty in his benifits and to change his exemptions status. You'd think Misty would want medical insurance....I find it odd he didnt at least do that. Does he have no future plans? imo.)

I do not understand either why someone from the Cummings Camp did not contact Ron's place of employment! That is simple courtesy IMO.

Also, since Ron had not worked there long, he may not have qualified for the health insurance. Not sure just saying that some places of employment require you to be on the job for a certain amount of time.

It looks to me that Ron did not want that job, otherwise he would have been in contact with management. Wouldn't that be the first order of business to contact your employer and work out some type of agreement with them as to when you would return to work? I guess now he will be getting public assistance, or will the donations cover his expenses. Maybe the job provided all that he needed in the way of an alibi "I was at work" and it outlived its usefulness.

Thank you, DotsEyes. Wow, everyone here makes such good points.

I am not at all familiar with tracking dogs. Do they follow the path in the right order or could this have been reversed? We have tracking dogs following a scent in the area and cadaver dogs hitting on the dumpster.

We have the caregiver saying Haleigh was in pj's at first; then pink top and underwear; then pink shirt found in laundry. Sleeping in the same bed, no different bed. My conclusion is this girl had no idea what Haleigh was wearing at all. She was either totally out of it on drugs or she wasn't there at all. MC had a heavy drug weekend. RC had to drag her home, I assume because he had to work. We do not know his hours but he implies he works 12 hour shifts...big question mark here!

He was new at the job and therefore, he would not have developed much of a pattern for strangers to know the time for certain when he arrives home. There is NO dna or anything found in home that is suspicious. I would think this rules out a stranger was observing the routine at the MH.

The only friend of RC's I am aware of is the man who resembles a bodyguard. I think his name is Orlando. We have not heard from him, at least I have not read anything. What is his story?

It appears Haleigh's last walk or drive was somewhere between the canal and the bus stop. The time line is in question. Does anyone know if the AC man saw Haleigh when he was there and what time was he at the house doing the repair?

If we are to believe a stranger came in an picked up Haleigh from the floor than we have to assume he had to bend way down or stoop and lift and no noise or struggle occured? This does not compute! No noise, no hairs, no dna, no struggle.

When the MH was released, it looked like it was cleaned and left very sparse....nothing personal left behind. I bet that mattress was placed in RC's room after the fact.

It is hard for me to imagine Ron putting up with MC after her fling. He must have been fuming...or should have been. It would be normal to harbor extreme feelings of anger at the person who was there when this occurred and this is under the best circumstances. Lack of anger and responding with an engagement immediately is a huge red flag. Why did he turn around and marry her after she had slept with someone else within a day or so of his daughter disappearing? For appearing to be a controlling person who gives off airs of violence to me....this makes no sense...can't get past this....

I realize I do not understand this mindset and lifestyle at all...frankly, this town's behavior reminds me of something right out of the movie, "Deliverance"...

Deliverance was mild compared to this soap. I'm waiting for the book - whoops movie - not sure people in this area read much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NanaKate321