Ron C. #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the time of Haleigh's disappearance, Ronald Cummings was told that his employer was holding his job open. He was told by his employer that he could start back to work on Monday, April 6, 2009. Ronald agreed to this date and was prepared to go into work when he was told on Friday, April 3, 2009 that the offer to return to work was being withdrawn for "abandoning his job

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...press-release-cummings-041609,0,1808531.story

Thanks or the link;

I was under the impression that the atty offered his services to Ron, not that Ron called them first.

{6. That Kimball & Snider, P.A. got involved in this case because Ronald Cummings, at the urging of a family member, called our Palatka office. Palatka is about five miles from Satsuma where Ronald resided.}

And where was Ron while Crystal was watching tv and ggm was watching the kids? This also verifies in my mind that Crystal and Ron with the children were living with ggm, and not in their own home. Why is this important info to me? Because Ron states that Crystal missed many doctors appointments. If they were living with family and not by themselves, he probably wasn't working and was available and just as responsible to get Haleigh to the doctor.
Even then he sure knew how to spin, imo.

{When Crystal and Ronald lived together it was mainly Ronald's grandmother that cared for their children since Crystal was usually watching TV.}

This also tells me that it was ggm who was the primary care giver of Haleigh and Jr, and further confirms in my mind that it was Ron who put a protective order against her for getting involved in a custody order. She wanted the kids in a safe enviroment, and didn't want him putting them in probably Amber's home? She is the one that has a child with Ron also, correct?
So he possibly had a protective order placed against his own gm for caring about his children. I guess he really doens't want anyone in his personal business, unless it profits him. Bet she was never paid for the caring for those children since they were born until one year ago. And she was dealing with her spouse dying to boot, as that was the reason given to not go to the hearing against her.
wow, just wow. moo

I really can't see a big company lying about what happened. They would not bother....but I can see Ron and his attorney trying to spin things......

From the time of Haleigh's disappearance, Ronald Cummings was told that his employer was holding his job open. He was told by his employer that he could start back to work on Monday, April 6, 2009. Ronald agreed to this date and was prepared to go into work when he was told on Friday, April 3, 2009 that the offer to return to work was being withdrawn for "abandoning his job

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...press-release-cummings-041609,0,1808531.story

That's odd...the Fox story has a different timeline:

"Kimball said the article was not correct – that Ron was told that his employer was holding his job open. Kimball alleges that Ron was told by his employer that he could start back to work the Monday following Haleigh’s disappearance. He was prepared to go into work when he was told the Friday before that the offer was being withdrawn."

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/041609cummings_attorney_fires_back

Thanks or the link;

I was under the impression that the atty offered his services to Ron, not that Ron called them first.

{6. That Kimball & Snider, P.A. got involved in this case because Ronald Cummings, at the urging of a family member, called our Palatka office. Palatka is about five miles from Satsuma where Ronald resided.}

And where was Ron while Crystal was watching tv and ggm was watching the kids? This also verifies in my mind that Crystal and Ron with the children were living with ggm, and not in their own home. Why is this important info to me? Because Ron states that Crystal missed many doctors appointments. If they were living with family and not by themselves, he probably wasn't working and was available and just as responsible to get Haleigh to the doctor.
Even then he sure knew how to spin, imo.

{When Crystal and Ronald lived together it was mainly Ronald's grandmother that cared for their children since Crystal was usually watching TV.}
This also tells me that it was ggm who was the primary care giver of Haleigh and Jr, and further confirms in my mind that it was Ron who put a protective order against her for getting involved in a custody order. She wanted the kids in a safe enviroment, and didn't want him putting them in probably Amber's home? She is the one that has a child with Ron also, correct?
So he possibly had a protective order placed against his own gm for caring about his children. I guess he really doens't want anyone in his personal business, unless it profits him. Bet she was never paid for the caring for those children since they were born until one year ago. And she was dealing with her spouse dying to boot, as that was the reason given to not go to the hearing against her.
wow, just wow. moo

Do you have a link to the information in your post that I bolded?

I had never heard that before.

Usually there is a shift differential.

I think it's tacky to the extreme that PDM fired Ron. Especially for "abandoning" his job. PDM released a statement that they would hold Ron's job. I would take that to mean that he was on some kind of LOA.

And some people say he should have called. But when the company says that they will hold the job, what's the point of calling?

It's just disturbing that this company is as heartless as it is.

So.. How long should they hold it?? He was not out looking for his lost child so why should they keep it? He was off getting Tattoo's ect then He can work. Sorry JMO.. I mean I understand holding it for a little bit but its been unfortunally a couple months. If he was out looking for her daily then I would also understanding holding it. But he is not. So I think they did the right thing. JMO

I really can't see a big company lying about what happened. They would not bother....but I can see Ron and his attorney trying to spin things......

I can't see any company lying either.

We've already seen some of Ron's lies. In one interview he said MC, HC, and JC were in the same bed. Later when asked (and I believe it's to the same person) what Misty had told him the 1st night, he said that HC was in the little bed.

for those that may "flame" me for what I posted well think about it........... They are a buiesness unfortunally work must go on. He was not even out looking for her.. I dont care if the cops told me not to........... NO ONE could stop me from looking for my child............. NO ONE ................. PERIOD......... If he is not looking for her... what is he doing at home everyday?? How is he going to take care of his family? His son? His new Wife( rolling eyes) . Bills have to be paid.His son has to be fed. JMO if he is not out looking for his daughter or sitting in a Dr's office getting counseling everyday he needs to be working.

No one should flame you 6angels. Your opinion and statements are just as good as everyone else whether people agree or not. :blowkiss:

Did these two attorney's just fall off the turnip truck or the banana boat??? Good Lord - what an unprofessional statement - seriously!! Talk about 2 good old boys ... their wives must have written that statement up!! LMAO!!! Sounds like that is what must have happened. My computer screen is virtually destroyed and several ribs are hurting. My God!!
chuckle.gif

I would like to find out if they ever figured out all that previous filing they did was all for naught -- as they couldn't do it to begin with!!
chuckle.gif
I'm over the top now with these two characters - was giving them a break, but good grief!!! I'll do some research ... do you know anything about that, btw??

Did these two attorney's just fall off the turnip truck or the banana boat??? Good Lord - what an unprofessional statement - seriously!! Talk about 2 good old boys ... their wives must have written that statement up!! LMAO!!! Sounds like that is what must have happened. My computer screen is virtually destroyed and several ribs are hurting. My God!!
chuckle.gif

I would like to find out if they ever figured out all that previous filing they did was all for naught -- as they couldn't do it to begin with!!
chuckle.gif
I'm over the top now with these two characters - was giving them a break, but good grief!!! I'll do some research ... do you know anything about that, btw??

Yeah- it was funny that they didn't know you can't file a subpeona on a close case in family court.

:rolleyes: isnt it nice how his attorneys statements contradicts everything they scorn about the otherside?
IMO, nothing like a typical diversion statement. leave a bad taste in my mouth. His attorneys should stick to the subject matter.

"When Crystal and Ronald lived together it was mainly Ronald's grandmother that cared for their children since Crystal was usually watching TV."

I have no doubt!!! None!!! I have always thought that Teresa Neves and GGM Sykes were the caregivers of these children as well as their financial support. To 'even' think that Ronald took care of these children while he has had sole custody is a huge 'slide'. Haleigh and Junior need homes and parents!!!!

:rolleyes: isnt it nice how his attorneys statements contradicts everything they scorn about the otherside?
IMO, nothing like a typical diversion statement. leave a bad taste in my mouth. His attorneys should stick to the subject matter.

He needs new attorneys real fast, moo! He deserves an attorney and I think he needs better than this. Everyone deserves an attorney - but competent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Callie679