Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
New question:

Does anyone know if the attorney's withdrawal will impact the receipt of the donated support payments ?

Until we know what happened to Haleigh, we can not say that. If it was a stranger abduction I don't think it would make a difference if the person was 20 or 17. IMO Haleigh is not missing because of Misty's age.

Well, Busy, indirectly, his personal choice of mate is "an issue" in Haleigh's disappearance.

Ron has an equal and even higher obligation to his children--as he demanded and was granted custody. This puts the greater burden upon him to provide for them. HE IS NOT WORKING ANYWHERE and has not been for going on 6 months now. The support issue is moot, there is NOTHING owed to Ron. The payments had NOTHING to do with Haleigh missing and further beating down of Crystal about them will do NOTHING to solve this crime against Haleigh. imoo

Ita agree this has nothing to do with finding haleigh but beating down RON will do nothing either. And further more ron not working HOW DO YOU KNOW FOR A FACT that Ron is not working? JMO but this goes both ways. Ron has supported these children and jmo

I hope something breaks in this case soon. The fact that the new lead is starting over does not look good. Reminds me of what they did with Tara Grinstead. Let's hear another fact and let them start clearing people.

What is the reason Merchant left the case, anyway?

I know we can't get a financial statement from Ron but it would be nice to see anyway.

His work record, that we know of, does not compute with the cost of raising these precious children....even if he received support.

Was given a wildlife citation for

POSSESSION OF MODERN FIREARM DURING MUZZLELOADING SEASON
Therefore he was using the wrong kind of weapon during that particular season. I am not sure how you got that he was using a 9mm Berrata, he could of had a shotgun for all we know. In addition the records do not say he killed anything, but yes I was assuming he was hunting as he was given a wildlife citation.

Please correct me if a I am wrong, but I didn't know RC was hunting at the time. I guess you could say he was, though, if he killed an animal. My recollection tells me he was on the side of the road when LE took notice. Not too many, I would hope, go out and get a license and use 9mm Berratas...

ETA: further down I posted a second citation I had missed

Please provide a link to his work record? I have not seen anything that outlines the jobs he has had the last 6 years.

I know we can't get a financial statement from Ron but it would be nice to see anyway.

His work record, that we know of, does not compute with the cost of raising these precious children....even if he received support.

I do need to add that there was also a citation

ATTEMPTING TO TAKE DEER BY GUN AND LIGHT AT NIGHT
HUNTING FROM RIGHT OF WAY
7 years ago.

To simply respond to the statements about "Beating up on Ron". Most posters are women..many of us identify with being a mother. Now, If the father of my child moved a 16 yr old into his house and let her raise my children, care and protect them, I would be more than a little upset. IMO, Crystal has been mighty gracious in how she has handled this. Considering the child/teen is in a relationship (one more mouth for RC to feed) and lost my child, CS should be much more angry than what we have observed.

Busy, you and I both know that the work history is stated in the custody paperwork. Each time he was at court, he listed his work, which conincidently, he just started each time and left shortly thereafter. We have seen that he filed in between with written affidavits by a relative that they worked for him....which can or cannot be taken by most as an actual event but the courts and mortgage companies accept it as "proof"

So in December 2005 he worked construction do you know when the job ended? In Feb 2009 we know he had finished a 3 month probationary period with PDM. Nothing in that tells me he did not work steady between 2005 and 2009. I know you have stated many times because he didnt provide private health insurance he must not of ever stayed at a job more than 3 months. As it has been explained several times, maybe he simply could not afford the premium of a family health insurance plan so he may have declined the coverage. If he had gotten the coverage Crystals child support would of been increased, but he could not count on that money, and he probably couldnt afford to pay 200 bucks or more out of his pocket every month for health coverage.

Busy, you and I both know that the work history is stated in the custody paperwork. Each time he was at court, he listed his work, which conincidently, he just started each time and left shortly thereafter. We have seen that he filed in between with written affidavits by a relative that they worked for him....which can or cannot be taken by most as an actual event but the courts and mortgage companies accept it as "proof"

He didn't need health insurance, IMO, he was on medicaid, at least that's what was stated when the judge asked him. Now, that he just started work, the judge was hoping he would get his own insurance (if he lost medicaid). He was not at the job long enough to get his own insurance.

We are just going in circles so after this comment I am done lol. In December 2005 he stated he would be eligble for private health insurance in x number of days. We do not know that he did not work there long enough to get private health insurance he may have simply opted out of buying the coverage because he could not afford it. He was not getting the child support, even though the support payment would of increased to help pay the premium he could not count on it. Many Americans have health insurance option thru their employer but they do not take the family plan because they can not afford their share of the premium. The judge also ordered that both Crystal and RC keep medicaid on the children.

Not having private health insurance thru his employer is no indication on how long he has worked somewhere.

ETA: Thought an example might help. I worked for the same company for 14 years, I never took the private health insurance plan thru my employer even though it was available.

He didn't need health insurance, IMO, he was on medicaid, at least that's what was stated when the judge asked him. Now, that he just started work, the judge was hoping he would get his own insurance (if he lost medicaid). He was not at the job long enough to get his own insurance.

Busy if was working and you could prove it, I am sure you would.

Whisperer,

How was Ron on Medicaid? I know that FL covers kids if you apply for Well Care (not sure of the name of program). My sister had coverage for her son until he was 18, she did not have health care where she worked and couldn't afford private care. She didn't make a lot of money but made too much for any government health program. Is Medicaid for low income? Do you have to pay for it? Would the child support affect his eligibility for Medicaid? I know she didn't pay it, but does it factor in?

We know he had medicaid, that tells us he was receiving aid for the children.

I don't know Bern, but I do know that people who can't pay for insurance usually have a way to get health coverage, if they have kids and don't have much money, the State kicks in medicaid for health coverage. People who collect SSI have medicare and people on state assistance have medicaid. I don't know what special programs are in place in Florida but this is another example of the many ways the govt provides coverage for people who can't afford it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member