Ron C. #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And there is also plenty of people who are falsely accused of abuse and their lifes ruined because of false reports. It goes both ways. Sadly though even if Ronald is innocent and never abused his children it doesnt matter because he will always be labeled as one because DCF was involved period. And I just had to chuckle at your OJ comment :blowkiss:
---------------
Glad I could make you chuckle. I don't do that often. As far as people who are accused of abuse, I would bet that there are much more cases the other way, of children being abused than adults who are falsely accused. There are many cases of child abuse that never go reported. IMO, as you have probably figured out, I don't think that Ron is innocent of child abuse, I just think that he hasn't been caught and prosecuted.

Whisperer,

How was Ron on Medicaid? I know that FL covers kids if you apply for Well Care (not sure of the name of program). My sister had coverage for her son until he was 18, she did not have health care where she worked and couldn't afford private care. She didn't make a lot of money but made too much for any government health program. Is Medicaid for low income? Do you have to pay for it? Would the child support affect his eligibility for Medicaid? I know she didn't pay it, but does it factor in?
------------
Just because I know by experience with my daughters and grandchildren, sadly. Maybe Ron did not make enough money with him and two children to NOT qualify for medicaid. I know that you are allowed to make a certain amount of money and still qualify for Medicaid if you can not afford insurance. He has not worked for very long with any company to have insurance. I do know for a fact, that temporary construction jobs, like he has worked for years do not offer health insurance. I do know that the last company he worked for was considered full time, permanent empolyment and he should have qualified for health insurance if he had lasted through the probationary period.

We are just going in circles so after this comment I am done lol. In December 2005 he stated he would be eligble for private health insurance in x number of days. We do not know that he did not work there long enough to get private health insurance he may have simply opted out of buying the coverage because he could not afford it. He was not getting the child support, even though the support payment would of increased to help pay the premium he could not count on it. Many Americans have health insurance option thru their employer but they do not take the family plan because they can not afford their share of the premium. The judge also ordered that both Crystal and RC keep medicaid on the children.

Not having private health insurance thru his employer is no indication on how long he has worked somewhere.

ETA: Thought an example might help. I worked for the same company for 14 years, I never took the private health insurance plan thru my employer even though it was available.
========
Busy, I would think that if you worked for 14 years with a company and did not take the private health insurance plan, 1. you were either covered by your spouse's plan or 2. it is extraordinary that you would not apply and get the insurance. 3. Your company plan was exceptionally high and you could get coverage elsewhere for a lower price.

So in December 2005 he worked construction do you know when the job ended? In Feb 2009 we know he had finished a 3 month probationary period with PDM. Nothing in that tells me he did not work steady between 2005 and 2009. I know you have stated many times because he didnt provide private health insurance he must not of ever stayed at a job more than 3 months. As it has been explained several times, maybe he simply could not afford the premium of a family health insurance plan so he may have declined the coverage. If he had gotten the coverage Crystals child support would of been increased, but he could not count on that money, and he probably couldnt afford to pay 200 bucks or more out of his pocket every month for health coverage.
--------------
Well, with 29 years of construction experience on my side, I would venture to say that in construction, you travel, you work, the job is completed, you go home and wait for the next job to start. There are very long periods of time that you are applying and waiting for the opportunity to work. Meanwhile, you are drawing unemployment and on the mercy of Social Services for any help with children and health care.

To simply respond to the statements about "Beating up on Ron". Most posters are women..many of us identify with being a mother. Now, If the father of my child moved a 16 yr old into his house and let her raise my children, care and protect them, I would be more than a little upset. IMO, Crystal has been mighty gracious in how she has handled this. Considering the child/teen is in a relationship (one more mouth for RC to feed) and lost my child, CS should be much more angry than what we have observed.
-------
I can not even begin to post what would have happened to Misty if she had been in control of my daughter and my daughter disappeared. Her little story of "I don't know, I was asleep" would not even begin to work for me. She would definitely be persuaded to tell the truth in just a few minutes....... On yeah! And Ron, don't even get me started here on how to get him to tell the truth. Misty would be running, not walking to LE to tell them everything that she has done in the last year.....................That's is all I'm going to say about that!

Given that Kim Picazio originally came out "guns blazing" stating that she had many witnesses to "beatings" and she had bloody photos, after an investigation of over four months, it sure sounds like there was nothing of merit and Ms. Picazio either exaggerated greatly, or her witnesses lied, IMO.

Like I stated before, DCF may fail some children, but how many of those kids had their stories in the national spotlight? None, I bet. HaLeigh's case has been in the national spotlight since day 1. DCF went way past the 60 day investigatory normal time frame in order to do a thorough investigation in this matter. I have no doubt due to the exposure this case has that they did not want to make any mistakes. If there was any evidence of abuse, any at all, they would have kept the case open, made a case plan, and followed the family. They found no evidence of abuse and closed the case. That is the bottom line here, no matter how people want to twist things. People should be happy and celebrate the fact that Junior and HaLeigh were not being abused.
-------
Actually, I've never considered Kim's (the attorney) statements at all in my opinion that Ron is abusive. I totally discounted any statements by an attorney. My own opinion is that Ron is an abusive, controlling *advertiser censored** and I still stand by that claim and if this case is ever solved I think that you will be truly shocked by the outcome.

Constantly bickering back and forth with one another has gotten old. If you can't post without the bashing or baiting, don't post!

Ron C. was accused of child abuse, the accusations were unfounded as per DCF, the investigation has been closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emmab