Ron C. #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe RC cares what the public thinks, I think he was following LE request to not speak out to the public. In the long run I believe that was a big mistake, because I honestly think him being quiet as requested has allowed others to take the focus off Haleigh and just let rumors go nuts and tie up LE resources. We do not know what LE knows or does not know, I have not heard they are looking to question Misty, I have not heard she is not cooperating with LE. I have not heard RC is not cooperating with LE. For all we know Misty has provided the answers and the timeline is no longer in question and LE still has no clue where Haleigh is. IMO LE has botched this from day one and would prefer that no one speak out at this point and that this case just fades away, however I do not believe the family will allow that to happen. They are not going to allow Haleigh to be forgotten.

It doesn't matter what I think Busy, What matters is him getting the word out. He needs to question Misty and relay the info to LE to help find his daughter. He should not give a darn what anyone thinks of him. His focus should be on his child. It seems like he is very concerned what the public thinks of him. If he is not able to present well....have someone else speak for him.

I think he will eventually get it - like everything else with the government moves very slow.

Is there a reason why Ron might not actually receive the child support monies or receive only a portion of what was paid on Crystal's behalf ? :confused:

Link please.

contempt1.jpg

contempt.jpg

Thank you Busy...

So RC got his notice for March 27th on Feb 9th. Does that mean CS recieved hers about the same time? Let's assume she did...though I hate to assume.

But if she did get the paperwork, do some here think that she kidnapped one of her children to avoid going to court or jail? ...quite an elaborate plan for these folk.

I may (but not likely) think this may have happened with a very wealthy family whe had resources to pull this off.

Anyway, is this where people are going with this? Crystal kidnappped Haleigh and RC had nothing to do with a crime? This should have been a pretty simple case to solve if that were the case.

In conclusion, Ron is accusing Crystal of stealing the child to avoid jail....seems that'a what he is implying. Well, this will be the first case of this type I have ever heard.

I saw a sample pic of a link to paperwork but it has disappeared. I could not open it.

IMO I think this line of thought is another red herring and just another way to try and divert attention from the real perp

I can see why you would think that Den, we all have opinions at this point, wish there were more facts to go on that would bring her home. For me I just can't buy some things being merely a coincidence.

I don't believe in coincidences in crime either.....but I think they are trying to give us some, anyway. That is why we are being thrown all the fish.

If the coincidence is....CS got paperwork and Haleigh disappears the day she got it....how did she pull that off? The same day of receipt, she puts together this crazy, stupid plan....

Is RC going to expect LE to buy that? She takes off after the letter arrives and drives 100 miles to kidnap her own daughter? and forgets her son? and hides this child for 5 months, so far....or worse? This is almost as bad as conspiracy theories of other cases I have read...OMG!

I prefer sticking with what we have....a missing child and a young girl who has not stepped up to the plate yet and the man that married her. Let's start here. No one has got passed that yet. If they are cleared, then we go with next step.

I can see why you would think that Den, we all have opinions at this point, wish there were more facts to go on that would bring her home. For me I just can't buy some things being merely a coincidence.

so true Floss we all have theories, I just dont see a plausible way to tie the contempt filing to the missing child....again it just my opinion...... I would challege everyone to go in the theory thread and take the few facts and tidbits of info and post their theory.....we need all the theories we can get

Does anyone know for a fact when Crystal received the contempt notice-not the date it was filed? TIA

No, someone could be suspect by now which does not = arrest. If family has no involvement they should be willing to sit for questioning for 600 hours if need be. Take polys, everything in their power to clear their name.

This is about finding Haleigh, not protecting the family if they were involved.

Non cooperation is suspicious considering family abductions occur 77 times more likely than one stranger abduction. No attorneys, just straight honest talk with LE. What do innocent have to hide.

How do you know who is cooperating or not? Unless you are privy to phone calls and where Ron or LE is on any given day it's just speculation on your part.

I agree it's about Haleigh and not protecting family on either side.

Then it's time to dig by subpoena power or Grand jury. We don't know what LE has. This ain't over yet.

I hope it ain't over, but with LE starting over from day one sounds like they were/are at a dead end.

bbm`
I don't buy alot of things as being a mere coincidence either :confused:.....that's a HUGE reason so many of us believe that Ron and/or Misty are involved in some way or another. I don't even post much anymore, because it seems IMVHO that some are more focused being right than finding out what REALLY happened to H A L E I G H.

also...IMVHO and FWIW :crazy: I just do not see Crystal OR anyone in her family spiriting this child away to avoid going to jail...WHO says she would even go to jail??? and she STILL would be responsible for child support...what in the name of Heaven would that accomplish? Really? He!!, the drug dealers don't even serve any time..
With all sincerity, I respect your opinion and your right to it, but, I can't comprehend it and absolutely disagree. just my :twocents: of course..and mvvvvvho.

Look custody issues had nothing to do with Haleighs immediate abduction except what issues you ladies made of it. LE had apparently ruled it out as it should have been. Custody missed the mark on the subject of finding Haleigh. CS was not seeking custody at the time. The focus should have been on finding Haleigh ALL the time. Your custody issues sidetracked the real issue. It was a sock puppet and misleading. You all making custody blew it. Made it nothing but a distraction. You should have let LE handle it but you all knew better. hah

Sorry, I guess I missed LE saying that the custody issues had nothing to do with the abduction? Is there somewhere I can view/read this?

And as far as the rest of what you wrote..say what? Are you saying we had something to do with making custody a distraction for LE and we blew it. No, the distraction came from Kim and Crystal and Marie getting on tv making this case about custody and taking the focus off of Haleigh being missing. They have no one to blame but themselves.

I am missing something, was I on national TV claiming RC abused his children, did I have PI's running around digging up dirt to help a DCF case, did I call in numerous tips about RC and take up valuable LE resources for things that had nothing to do with Haleigh missing? Those were all actions of Crystal and her attorney. I did not create the circus they did, but nice try. LE stated the garbage was hindering the investigation.

No kidding.. Talk about deflection. :eek:

That's ok Pondering. For me it's not about being right, and the good part about my theory is that it means HaLeigh is alive. All I want is for her to be home soon.

No Busy, but if it was "your child" who was missing and you found out a barely 17 teen girl was in the house at the time...I would hope you would. I would do and say it if I could save my other child...you betcha!

It wasn't like Misty just started watching the kids that day. Crystal had known about her for months and apparently didn't care or she would have done something about it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emmab