Ron C. #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see if we can try this thread again and keep it solely on Ron.

I highly suggest putting the snarky remarks back and forth out of this thread as well as other threads in the Haleigh Forum. If WSers are unable to stop the back and forth combat in this thread or other Haleigh threads, then TO's will be given without hesitation.

A precious child is missing and this should be the main focus. I don't understand WHY "Where Is Haleigh" brings out the worst in people, rather then everyone uniting to keep Haleigh the main focus, rather then her family being targets for back and forth bashing in public.

We all have different theories, we all have concerns of who is or isn't involved. What we feel is our own opinions and no one should be judged for their own opinion.

I hope Haleigh is found alive and safe and returned to her family.

BBM. And don't we all.

There is so much friction on these threads because some believe/want to believe/think/having inserted themseves too deeply into the Ron is innocent camp and Crystal and/or family must be the perps. Then we have the Ron and/or Misty did it faction. Well, from what minute amount of facts we have, NO ONE has been found innocent except the AC guy and "I" wonder about him since "we" have no information who/what/when/why he is, what he actually did, where he went - inside MH. God knows there were enough sexual offenders, registered and otherwise, in the immediate area. Add LE that WON'T say a word and you have a recipe for contention, if not disaster to the child - HALEIGH CUMMINGS.

There are no facts to work with, and LE doesn't "appear" to have anything to offer. This case is at a dead end and the "fresh eyes" are a joke as far as I'm concerned, unless they get someone/something with REAL teeth involved.

Alas, I fear Haleigh is dead and the case is stone-cold dead. UNLESS...and we need to go much further afield for this, such as: child *advertiser censored* rings; human trafficking (and there is a thread on WS sorta dancing around that); corruption in trusted places; and maybe people we aren't allowed to discuss, for whatever reasons are involved.

I vowed to keep out of this case, but ya know, I care about HALEIGH, and it makes me sick what's going on, and NOT going on in this case. If this were one of my grandbabies, I'd be in jail for police harassment.

My opinion only

Ron said himself in the very beginning that this disappearance had nothing to do with custody. Some seem to believe every word out of his mouth, so why not believe that? Crystal had not pushed for custody before this happened, and her lawyer still has not filed for custody, so why is that such an issue?
If this is what is holding up the investigation, then I think their agency needs a serious overhaul. This is a complicated case, for certain, but it is not the worst one ever, by far.
bbm
I believe he felt that way when he said that, again, that was in the very beginning, perhaps his thoughts have changed since then. JMO

Ron said himself in the very beginning that this disappearance had nothing to do with custody. Some seem to believe every word out of his mouth, so why not believe that? Crystal had not pushed for custody before this happened, and her lawyer still has not filed for custody, so why is that such an issue?
If this is what is holding up the investigation, then I think their agency needs a serious overhaul. This is a complicated case, for certain, but it is not the worst one ever, by far.
I could not agree more the department needs a serious overhaul. They have done a very shoddy job in this case, imo.

I do believe that statement from Ronald. In the beginning, he did not feel that this was about custody and did not want to bring up the problems surrounding custody which would make Crystal look bad. He tried his best to simply say he gained custody because he was the better provider (which was true). He was not trying to put her down. He also was supportive of Crystal as Haleigh's mother and visa versa. The early videos support this as they are seen holding one another, holding hands, and comforting each other.

BBM. And don't we all.

There is so much friction on these threads because some believe/want to believe/think/having inserted themseves too deeply into the Ron is innocent camp and Crystal and/or family must be the perps. Then we have the Ron and/or Misty did it faction. Well, from what minute amount of facts we have, NO ONE has been found innocent except the AC guy and "I" wonder about him since "we" have no information who/what/when/why he is, what he actually did, where he went - inside MH. God knows there were enough sexual offenders, registered and otherwise, in the immediate area. Add LE that WON'T say a word and you have a recipe for contention, if not disaster to the child - HALEIGH CUMMINGS.

There are no facts to work with, and LE doesn't "appear" to have anything to offer. This case is at a dead end and the "fresh eyes" are a joke as far as I'm concerned, unless they get someone/something with REAL teeth involved.

Alas, I fear Haleigh is dead and the case is stone-cold dead. UNLESS...and we need to go much further afield for this, such as: child *advertiser censored* rings; human trafficking (and there is a thread on WS sorta dancing around that); corruption in trusted places; and maybe people we aren't allowed to discuss, for whatever reasons are involved.

I vowed to keep out of this case, but ya know, I care about HALEIGH, and it makes me sick what's going on, and NOT going on in this case. If this were one of my grandbabies, I'd be in jail for police harassment.

My opinion only
We finally agree on something! :)

I vowed to support the victims in this case and above all...Haleigh.

SATSUMA, Fla. -- The Florida Department of Children and Families said it found no evidence that the father of missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings physically abused his children.

DCF said the investigation is closed and 25-year-old Cummings will keep custody of his son, Ronald Jr.

http://www.wesh.com/news/20075323/detail.html

BBM

Thank goodness that part of this fiasco is complete and we have a statement to confirm it. If we could have skipped over that part of it long ago and such a drama did not ensue maybe there could have been a chance Haleigh could have been found. Regardless of what people want to say about Ronald or Crystal....I feel they could both be good parents and I hope and pray that the two of them can work together now for the greater good for RJ.....first priority, finding his sister.

Thank goodness that part of this fiasco is complete and we have a statement to confirm it. If we could have skipped over that part of it long ago and such a drama did not ensue maybe there could have been a chance Haleigh could have been found. Regardless of what people want to say about Ronald or Crystal....I feel they could both be good parents and I hope and pray that the two of them can work together now for the greater good for RJ.....first priority, finding his sister.
BBM
Agreed, that part is over, now lets move on.

BBM
Agreed, that part is over, now lets move on.

LOL....I follow you TomsGirl...zip it said in the nicest possible way. It is my nature to want to discuss every aspect of this case and I just thought that the fact that this ruling came down from DCF was important, however because I like it here so much I will do just as you ask and zip it!.....lol

Now Ronald or Teresa should come out swinging, IMO. They should put everything on the table and concentrate on finding Haleigh. Enough of this silence since he has been fully vindicated. It is time for them to step up to the plate and fight for Haleigh's return. I hope his attorneys will see their way clear to allow him or Teresa to get her face and name back in the media spotlight by coming forward to voice their suspicions and concerns regarding the case. Put the pressure where it belongs on LE and others to move this forward.

Now Ronald or Teresa should come out swinging, IMO. They should put everything on the table and concentrate on finding Haleigh. Enough of this silence since he has been fully vindicated. It is time for them to step up to the plate and fight for Haleigh's return. I hope his attorneys will see their way clear to allow him or Teresa to get her face and name back in the media spotlight by coming forward to voice their suspicions and concerns regarding the case. Put the pressure where it belongs on LE and others to move this forward.

He has not been ruled out as a suspect...therefore..he is not fully vindicated. He has also not been vindicated from the statutory malfeasance with regard to sexual contact with minors. Then there is the little issue of twelve drug charges with no prison time. And a little issue of neglecting to leave the children with someone NOT detoxing from a drug binge!

I agree and I think things will be changing soon. ;)

While DSC has found there wasn't life-threatening abuse in the home, there was enough abuse to warrant parenting classes again. This will be the second time that RC will have to attend, iirc. I pray that RC & TN WILL come out swinging to help FIND HaLeigh. She deserves so much MORE than she's been given in her life. All of this is JMO.

While DSC has found there wasn't life-threatening abuse in the home, there was enough abuse to warrant parenting classes again. This will be the second time that RC will have to attend, iirc. I pray that RC & TN WILL come out swinging to help FIND HaLeigh. She deserves so much MORE than she's been given in her life. All of this is JMO.
I have to disagree. There was no finding of abuse. Parenting class does not mean there was abuse and that's a terrible rumour to start, and post as though it is a fact imo. :banghead:[

I have to disagree. There was no finding of abuse. Parenting class does not mean there was abuse and that's a terrible rumour to start, and post as though it is a fact imo. :banghead:[

They do not order parenting classes for every parent they investigate. Google the cases of death in parents custody after a DCF investigation. Astounding.

The Florida Department of Children and Families said it found no evidence that the father of missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings physically abused his children. http://www.wesh.com/news/20075323/detail.html

Lets not start another rumor that RC abuses his children.

He has not been ruled out as a suspect...therefore..he is not fully vindicated. He has also not been vindicated from the statutory malfeasance with regard to sexual contact with minors. Then there is the little issue of twelve drug charges with no prison time. And a little issue of neglecting to leave the children with someone NOT detoxing from a drug binge!
He has been fully vindicated with respect to being a good father, provider, and within the law in regards to his children's wellbeing and safety. Therefore, the drug charges, any neglect or any illegal activity including Misty's involvement with the children has been thoroughly investigated and determined to be unfounded or not an issue pertaining to the custody of the children. Those issues have been resolved by the findings of DCF. I see no reason to discuss them further.

I expect them to be able to clear Ronald of any wrongdoing in Haleigh's case very soon.

They do not order parenting classes for every parent they investigate. Google the cases of death in parents custody after a DCF investigation. Astounding.
:rolleyes:

It's over, there was no abuse, no reason to take the kids. Kim quit or has been fired,I believe the latter, all that dramarama is over, finally after 4 months.

I hope Crystal and Ron can come together as a united front and get PCSO off their duffs and find Haleigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carzytoaster