Ron C. #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, nomore...I posted the video in the 911 thread.....most interesting, I'd say. Shaymus started the enlightment, I just found the tape.

GGMA got a call from RC but she didn't take it. She took the call from TN, she says around 3:50 and she drove right over and looked in the closets, etc.

Yes, nomore...I posted the video in the 911 thread.....most interesting, I'd say. Shaymus started the enlightment, I just found the tape.

GGMA got a call from RC but she didn't take it. She took the call from TN, she says around 3:50 and she drove right over and looked in the closets, etc.

I found it and I listened . . .on her (AS) drive over she thought that Haleigh probably had just climbed into a closet and fallen asleep but "when I got there and we looked, she wasn't there."

Very very interesting & a great find Shaymus!

MOO

Sounds like people were in that MH before 911 was ever called to me. We now have her visiting at 7:00pm and now....:????

RC managed to squeeze in another call. All that calling and he is not able to talk to the people who could really help him....hmmmmm

Do you recall on the 911 tape, RC screaming, "Where's my f%$% phone"?

Exactly when were these two women called?

Any chance they were called from his car before he came home? ...just throwing this out there..

I see you posted RC yelling about not finding his phone and that it was near the end of the call. The call lasting 6 min (appr) He could not have called before 3:34 at the very least. This tightens up the time line for TN and her flight over there....even more than I already calculated.

These ladies had to be notified earlier....

Do you recall on the 911 tape, RC screaming, "Where's my f%$% phone"?

Exactly when were these two women called?

Any chance they were called from his car before he came home? ...just throwing this out there..

I asked about this phone weeks ago and got a confusing answer. If Ron stated that Misty called him, but he didn't answer his phone because he knew it was Misty calling and he was pulling up to the MH, that means he had his phone. He also called his mother, and now we know he called GGM, but she missed the call. Okay, Misty is one one phone, Ron has a cell phone, what phone is he missing? I count 2 phones and one he can't find.... There is a lot of banging going on in the background. The 911 operator asks Misty if the door is still open, she pauses to go look. (not sure why she needs to look) She also has to look for damage of the lock. So I am assuming she is on her cell phone. We know she has one, she posted pictures of the kids from it. So I hear banging going on but I can't hear if Ron is talking to his mom... But at some point he can't find his phone.

I see nothing unusual about losing a phone. I wish I was paid for the time I spend looking for my phone. I am always putting it down somewhere without thinking. I usually wind up calling it from another phone. You would think I would learn, but it happens over and over. I even washed it in my pants pocket one time. I forgot it was in there. I had to buy a new phone. Especially in a stressful situation, I think it would be easy to put it down and forget where you put it because you weren't thinking about it at the time.

I see nothing unusual about losing a phone. I wish I was paid for the time I spend looking for my phone. I am always putting it down somewhere without thinking. I usually wind up calling it from another phone. You would think I would learn, but it happens over and over. I even washed it in my pants pocket one time. I forgot it was in there. I had to buy a new phone. Especially in a stressful situation, I think it would be easy to put it down and forget where you put it because you weren't thinking about it at the time.

Holy cow...I know what you mean. Lol....When I am, looking for my phone I can never find it, especially if it happens to be ringing while I am looking for it.

Why do you find it unusual or even a problem that Ronald would call people closest to him in a crisis? I don't understand why anyone would find this to be anything except normal. I would be more concerned and suspicious if he had not called them! It is the most natural thing to do, imo.

Maybe some people don't get being so close to their parents and grandparents, but families who are close depend on one another for support. If there is trouble, you call family! If you are happy about something, you call family! If you have any kind of news at all, you call family!

Holy cow...I know what you mean. Lol....When I am, looking for my phone I can never find it, especially if it happens to be ringing while I am looking for it.
LOL Isn't that the truth?!

I can easily see in an emergency where Ronald was looking under furniture, in closets, or other unusual places where he could sit his phone down on a shelf or somewhere not thinking then not be able to find it immediately. Heck, it could have been in his pocket and under the circumstances, he just knew it wasn't in his hand where he last had it.

Sounds like people were in that MH before 911 was ever called to me. We now have her visiting at 7:00pm and now....:????

RC managed to squeeze in another call. All that calling and he is not able to talk to the people who could really help him....hmmmmm
By the time the officers arrived, it was sinking in that Haleigh was nowhere to be found. He became very distraught which is understandable, imo.

I wish that Mark Lunsford was a member here so he could describe to you what it is like in the first few minutes after you realize your child is actually gone and the nightmare has started to set in. Maybe Marc Klaas could explain it or perhaps Ed Smart could tell how it feels and how he reacted to that same situation.

By the time the officers arrived, it was sinking in that Haleigh was nowhere to be found. He became very distraught which is understandable, imo.

I wish that Mark Lunsford was a member here so he could describe to you what it is like in the first few minutes after you realize your child is actually gone and the nightmare has started to set in. Maybe Marc Klaas could explain it or perhaps Ed Smart could tell how it feels and how he reacted to that same situation.

I hear you...I would love to sit down with ML or MK....what a wealth of information.

Snipped by me...I found this interesting as I was reading along and Capt. Shauland using the word "However" after talking about Rons alibi for work..that speaks loudly to me...
---------------
ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL

Twists in Haleigh Search; Octo-drama; Desperate Search; No Discovery in Haleigh Cummings Search; Hearings Begin in Zanny the Nanny Lawsuit; Brother of Mauled Woman Considers Lawsuit

Aired February 27, 2009 - 19:00:00 ET

THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED

SHAULAND: Well, nobody has been excluded as a suspect because we just don`t know what happened to Haleigh. We don`t know anything about her whereabouts. As you can well imagine, somewhere down the line when all likelihood we`ve got a crime involved in the disappearance of Haleigh.

And so we are trying to keep the criminal investigation alive and we`ve not ruled out anybody because we don`t know what the crime is at this point.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: I guess --

SHAULAND: As far as --

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Just to follow up on that, Captain, quite often in other criminal cases, let`s say when a woman is murdered, usually immediately police look at the significant other, the husband or boyfriend.

And then as his alibi is verified and they find out yes, he was spotted at work at the time, and that person is formally excluded as a suspect, that`s what I`m talking about.

Obviously, for example, Ron`s alibi was that he was at work. And that`s firm, right?

SHAULAND: That`s correct. That is his alibi and he was at work. We were able to check that. However, again we don`t know what happened to Haleigh and we don`t when it happened.

So we`re in the process of interviewing and re-interviewing. And a lot of times this gets confused with questioning. Many times we just have new information that comes in as a part of the leads. And we then have to reaffirm it or affirm it or find out that it is a false lead.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/27/ijvm.01.html

It is important to note the exact date of his statement: Aired February 27, 2009 - 19:00:00 ET

Means they did not have a timeline.

If he was confirmed at work from 7:00 to 3:00, And Haleigh was seen after 7:00 then they would clear RC.

1. Ronald was at work.
2. It was said that they were satisfied with 8 hrs...I have to confirm the statement again on whether they actually said he was at work completely and never left facility. Or were they satisfied that he went to work.
3. This statement suggest they have no timeline and are leaving open the hours of 4:00pm to 7:00.
4. They are also looking at hours after 3:00am as opportunity.

In conclusion, they are saying he was at work but they are not confirming he worked 10 hours. If it was solid, he would be cleared....that is, if Haleigh was proven alive and seen last at 3:45 and Ronald had gone to work.

Misty's timeline starts at 5:00pm not 3:45.....problem there.
Misty cannot be proven to be truthful due to her inconsistencies. This could make RC susceptible for scrutiny. Most would be irate...but not RC. I think it is fair to say that most people would be having a "hissy" fit over Misty and the problems with the timeline.
He goes along with it, and changes it along with her.......go figure!

And this is another reason for him not being cleared.

then they are saying there is not a confirmation of Haleigh between those hours. If she was confirmed seen and Ron was at work for the full 8 hrs, he would be cleared.

Patty, I found a thread before we had the forum that stated the gun was listed on the police report and I do remember the convo we had here when LE returned it several weeks later. I have searched a couple of days and will continue to search for that dang thread,LOL..
------------
cajun, I do know that I read a news article stating that LE had returned the gun to Ron and did not consider him a threat. I have also been trying to locate that article again but have not succeeded. I will however continue to keep an eye out for it. I do know that it was not a blog comment or post, but a news article.

Looks like they have a timeline to me which was stated AFTER the other article:

3-13-2009

Schauland told First Coast News, "What happened during that eight-hour time period from 7 p.m. to 3 a.m. when she found the child missing and what occurred during that time is what [investigators] are trying to straighten out."

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=133696&catid=3BBM

This means not only did Gary Bowling state it, but now Schauland says the same thing. Who are we going to believe?! LE?! Yes...I think so.

Looks like they have a timeline to me which was stated AFTER the other article:

3-13-2009

Schauland told First Coast News, "What happened during that eight-hour time period from 7 p.m. to 3 a.m. when she found the child missing and what occurred during that time is what [investigators] are trying to straighten out."

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=133696&catid=3BBM

This means not only did Gary Bowling state it, but now Schauland says the same thing. Who are we going to believe?! LE?! Yes...I think so.

I was just going to go look for this link SS. This is one of the last statements I heard that always rings in my mind. 7 to 3.....

I keep seeing statements made that if RC was at work he would be cleared. Unless I have missed it LE hasnt cleared anyone except the A/C guy. They have not cleared TN, GGMS, Marie, Chad, Crystal, Johnny, Connie, the mailman etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rhynonono