Ron C. #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like they have a timeline to me which was stated AFTER the other article:

3-13-2009

Schauland told First Coast News, "What happened during that eight-hour time period from 7 p.m. to 3 a.m. when she found the child missing and what occurred during that time is what [investigators] are trying to straighten out."

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=133696&catid=3BBM

This means not only did Gary Bowling state it, but now Schauland says the same thing. Who are we going to believe?! LE?! Yes...I think so.

Your newer article is still 4.5 months old.

The problem is they don't have a timeline even on 3-13-09. That is pitiful. More than a month out and they can't/couldn't get the facts.

The timeline should be solid. Now, who is responsible for a timeline being off? If Misty and Haleigh were both in the house, there would not be a problem with the time line.

It seems like they have a serious problem because they found a reason to not believe what they have been told by witnesses.

It is true, Busy, they haven't cleared anyone....strategy, I suppose.

Another thought...If they had the time line figured out today, they would make it public. When you watch any other case, you will see the sheriff pleading for the return and explaining what happened and how the community can help.

Not in this case.

SS post, snipped below:

<<<Maybe Marc Klaas could explain it or perhaps Ed Smart could tell how it feels and how he reacted to that same situation. >>>

That would be good to hear again. They both have explained it many times.

Their timeline is between the hours of 7:00pm - 3:00am. You are right tho...they probably have narrowed it down from those hours since that article was 4.5 months ago. However, it proves the ONLY timeline they are looking for is between those hours which means they have already checked and cleared the hours prior to 7:00pm.

They will never be able to account for the hours that Misty was asleep as it is not possible. There was not a witness to the time she went to bed or the time she was asleep. She did not see Haleigh being taken so they will never know the time of the abduction either.

So how do you propose they solve that problem?!

The reason they haven't cleared anyone is because they can't get the truth out of Misty and RC is backing her.

If LE didn't doubt her, they would not be telling the media that the time line is suspicious and they need answers.

The fact that she was asleep is not helping the LE. They are not buying it. RC has not given them any answers either about what he has found out from her OR we would have the time line and they would tell the media.

The timeline is the tool to solving the crime and finding Haleigh.

If you read all the threads and all the suspicions and the thoughts and work that this site alone has put into this case, you will find there are many reasons to not believe the residents of the MH.

The LE are not going on just a gut feeling here. They have cause to believe that she is not telling all she knows. Heck, most of us have the cause to know and even Mark Klass, who you admire, has suspicion she is not being truthful.

But why is RC accepting it when it makes him look bad, real bad? Most will say because he knows more also...may not be accurate but that is a logical conclusion.

Another thought...If they had the time line figured out today, they would make it public. When you watch any other case, you will see the sheriff pleading for the return and explaining what happened and how the community can help.

Not in this case.

SS post, snipped below:

<<<Maybe Marc Klaas could explain it or perhaps Ed Smart could tell how it feels and how he reacted to that same situation. >>>

That would be good to hear again. They both have explained it many times.
No, you do not see any Sheriff pleading for the return and explaining what happened!! What cases have you been following lately?!?! :eek: Outside of the A case, I cannot think of one where the Sheriff is out pleading and telling anything they have on a case.

Really? Maybe you could tell me what they said since you have heard it because I don't recall hearing their immediate reaction upon finding their daughters missing. I have only heard the stories of asking to be given a LDT which must have been awhile after LE first got on the scenes. I find it difficult to believe they didn't become distraught for a time. I would be most interested in Mark Lunsford's reaction tho. He reminds me of Ronald because he is very emotional when it comes to his daughter.

The reason they haven't cleared anyone is because they can't get the truth out of Misty and RC is backing her.

If LE didn't doubt her, they would not be telling the media that the time line is suspicious and they need answers.

The fact that she was asleep is not helping the LE. They are not buying it. RC has not given them any answers either about what he has found out from her OR we would have the time line and they would tell the media.

The timeline is the tool to solving the crime and finding Haleigh.
-------------
I have been following your posts today concerning GMS. I posted last week that I wondered if she had taken a polygraph. I'm so suspicious about her trip(s) to the MH that night. I believe that Misty, Ron, Teresa and GMSykes need to tell the truth.

Again...LE will never be able to clear the timeline because:

They will never be able to account for the hours that Misty was asleep as it is not possible. There was not a witness to the time she went to bed or the time she was asleep. She did not see Haleigh being taken so they will never know the time of the abduction either.

Ronald was at work and his timeline has been "satisfied" to use their word.

LoneTraveler, I have never been one for a conspiracy theory, as I like to keep it simple, but this case is starting to show signs of more people involved that originally thought.

Something stinks in Denmark!

MOO.... I think the timeline should be when Haleigh was dropped off at the school bus stop. GGM says she stopped by to drop off clothes at 7:00 (we do not know this really happened) the AC guy, did he see Haleigh(who knows) the neighbor said they saw kids playing, was Haleigh one of the kids(who knows) so 3:30pm to 3:00am should be the timeline. 12 hours, that's a lot of time to get their story straight.

Again...LE will never be able to clear the timeline because:

SNIP

This is assuming that Misty is telling the truth. Not everyone agrees with you that she is.

Sounds like people were in that MH before 911 was ever called to me. We now have her visiting at 7:00pm and now....:????

RC managed to squeeze in another call. All that calling and he is not able to talk to the people who could really help him....hmmmmm
-------------
This also brings up the comment made by Teresa about sending a relative over to check on the children. Makes you wonder what was going on that required someone to come over to the Mh and check on the children.

Well, SS, if they don't get the timeline, they can't solve the case and they most likely will not find precious Haleigh.

-------------
This also brings up the comment made by Teresa about sending a relative over to check on the children. Makes you wonder what was going on that required someone to come over to the Mh and check on the children.

I know..that was the first red flag! Why did she use the term "family member" and who was with AS?

My speculation:...Did RC leave the children alone and called family to run over there and watch them so he could go to work?

LoneTraveler, I have never been one for a conspiracy theory, as I like to keep it simple, but this case is starting to show signs of more people involved that originally thought.

Something stinks in Denmark!
-----------
I totally agree. There are way too many questions without answers. Too many convenient alibis. Everytime I try to simplify this case there are just too many unexplained obstacles in the way. I have come to the conclusion that there are certain relatives of Haleigh who do not want her found. I believe that there is major CYA going on.

I know..that was the first red flag! Why did she use the term "family member" and who was with AS?

My speculation:...Did RC leave the children alone and called family to run over there and watch them so he could go to work?
----------
I thought about that early on too. I really wish that people who know more about this case would come forward, ie., co-workers, friends of Misty, relatives, anyone who is not afraid to come forward and give some information so that Haleigh can be found. It would be nice if a real PRIVATE Investigator (someone who perfers to remain annonymous could investigate and uncover this mess.

MOO.... I think the timeline should be when Haleigh was dropped off at the school bus stop. GGM says she stopped by to drop off clothes at 7:00 (we do not know this really happened) the AC guy, did he see Haleigh(who knows) the neighbor said they saw kids playing, was Haleigh one of the kids(who knows) so 3:30pm to 3:00am should be the timeline. 12 hours, that's a lot of time to get their story straight.

Of course since LE isn't sharing nor has the AC guy been heard from, could the 7-3 time-line been established because the AC man said he did see Haleigh and LE knows this? :waitasec:

RC has some money now, no rent, etc.. he can now afford to hire an investigator...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove