Ron C. #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't continue the conversation because no...it doesn't make sense to me at all. What makes sense is that she has no alibi after 7:00pm until 3:00am and if they believe her or not...no one can back up her story so it will remain in question.

If she had company during the later hours...the timeline would be later because they could verify her alibi. LE still cannot place her anywhere else tho. It is the same for someone else who cannot prove their whereabouts because they were home alone and were not on the phone or the computer to verify it.

To even put the timeline at 7:00pm means they had to know Haleigh was alive until that time, imo. What other reason would they have to say the other hours were not in question? If they didn't know...they would have left the timeline at the time she got off the bus. Those hours never were mentioned as being in question at any time by LE.

ETA: LE has not named anyone as a "prime POI" or as a suspect.

I can't continue the conversation because no...it doesn't make sense to me at all. What makes sense is that she has no alibi after 7:00pm until 3:00am and if they believe her or not...no one can back up her story so it will remain in question.

If she had company during the later hours...the timeline would be later because they could verify her alibi. LE still cannot place her anywhere else tho. It is the same for someone else who cannot prove their whereabouts because they were home alone and were not on the phone or the computer to verify it.

To even put the timeline at 7:00pm means they had to know Haleigh was alive until that time, imo. What other reason would they have to say the other hours were not in question? If they didn't know...they would have left the timeline at the time she got off the bus. Those hours never were mentioned as being in question at any time by LE.

LE never stated the timeline was 7-3. They have not stated the timeline at all. They stated they were having trouble with 7-3 which could mean anything. Those troubles could cause problems with other times of that day. Kind of like how they cant clear the world because they cant even clear those within the MH......JMOOC

LE never stated the timeline was 7-3. They have not stated the timeline at all. They stated they were having trouble with 7-3 which could mean anything. Those troubles could cause problems with other times of that day. Kind of like how they cant clear the world because they cant even clear those within the MH......JMOOC
LE are the ones referring to it as a "timeline".

Sweet little Haleigh, we are looking for you, :bananalama: sending hugs and kisses your way tonight::blowkiss:

Can you show me where it is proven he was selling drugs?
-------------
It is very difficult for people to forget Ron's arrest record: In the past he has been arrested for:

Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
Possession of Marijuana
Possession of Marijuana (more than 20 grams)
Possession of controlled substances (other than cocaine, heroin, opium, or marijuana)
Possess Methamphetamine
Possess MDMA
Possession of GHB (date rape drug)
Possession of Opium
Possession of Heroin
Possession of Cocaine

Maintain drug vehicle
Drug Paraphernalia
Possession of Marijuana (in excess of 20 grams)

The first section was just one arrest. If Ron wasn't dealing, then he passed up an opportunity. He possessed all of the above at one time. Way too much just for him partying. He was a walking pharmaceutical factory. These are just the drug arrests. It would have taken at least five pages to list all the other arrests. How can this be just ignored?

ITA. LE has stated they do not know what kind of crime has been committed, where it was committed or when it was committed.
LE is trying to straighten out the 7:00pm to 3:00am time line. Straighten out means they are having a PROBLEM with that time frame. GGMS says she was there between 7:00pm and 8:00pm. As I see it if they are having a problem with the 7:00pm to 3:00am time line maybe LE is also having a problem with what GGMS has said about her visit to the MH that night.. JMO

-------------
It is very difficult for people to forget Ron's arrest record: In the past he has been arrested for:

Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
Possession of Marijuana
Possession of Marijuana (more than 20 grams)
Possession of controlled substances (other than cocaine, heroin, opium, or marijuana)
Possess Methamphetamine
Possess MDMA
Possession of GHB (date rape drug)
Possession of Opium
Possession of Heroin
Possession of Cocaine

Maintain drug vehicle
Drug Paraphernalia
Possession of Marijuana (in excess of 20 grams)

The first section was just one arrest. If Ron wasn't dealing, then he passed up an opportunity. He possessed all of the above at one time. Way too much just for him partying. He was a walking pharmaceutical factory. These are just the drug arrests. It would have taken at least five pages to list all the other arrests. How can this be just ignored?
Can you prove to me those were his drugs? I can prove to you he was not convicted and those charges were dropped.

Hmmm...now when was the date that Marie was arrested for maintaining a drug dwelling again?

~BBM~
They are the ones referring to it as a "timeline".
true they are the ones referring to it as a timeline, this post was referring to it as the timeline.......big difference..JMOOC

ITA. LE has stated they do not know what kind of crime has been committed, where it was committed or when it was committed.
LE is trying to straighten out the 7:00pm to 3:00am time line. Straighten out means they are having a PROBLEM with that time frame. GGMS says she was there between 7:00pm and 8:00pm. As I see it if they are having a problem with the 7:00pm to 3:00am time line maybe LE is also having a problem with what GGMS has said about her visit to the MH that night.. JMO

These 2 posts are exactly how things are. You are both correct, LE has used the word "timeline" to describe the 7-3 time frame because that is the time frame they are indeed having the problem with.

I can't help but wonder, doesn't anybody care why, after SIX months of this beautiful girl being missing, Ron and Misty STILL won't go in and clear up this time in question?
As long as I live, I will never understand that. Ever.
INNOCENT people don't do that, IMO.

Can you prove to me those were his drugs? I can prove to you he was not convicted and those charges were dropped.

Hmmm...now when was the date that Marie was arrested for maintaining a drug dwelling again?
This is Ron's thread, remember? Does Marie have a thread?

<<
Hmmm...now when was the date that Marie was arrested for maintaining a drug dwelling again? >>

Please tell us...

This is Ron's thread, remember? Does Marie have a thread?
I am well aware this is Ronald's thread. This goes towards what he was saying about Ronald having drugs on him and I am pointing out that they could have been someone else's. It is a fair statement since she was arrested for that charge and it is public knowledge. Ronald could have been set up by someone who hated him badly and was known to maintain a drug dwelling, for instance. (Not saying she did it or anything...just saying anything is possible for the reason he had drugs on him if he did.) The drugs may not have been his and since there is no proof they were...we still cannot label him a drug dealer.

I am well aware this is Ronald's thread. This goes towards what he was saying about Ronald having drugs on him and I am pointing out that they could have been someone else's. It is a fair statement since she was arrested for that charge and it is public knowledge. Ronald could have been set up by someone who hated him badly and was known to maintain a drug dwelling, for instance. The drugs may not have been his and since there is no proof they were...we still cannot label him a drug dealer.

Come now, SS. You have to admit that's a bit of a stretch. LOL! I agree we can't label Ron as a drug dealer due to his NON convictions, but you insinuating that Marie planted drugs on him to frame him is just preposterous.

Funny, I just counted the members of my family including aunts, uncles, cousins, siblings, etc...Can you believe not ONE of us have ever had an arrest at all, let alone a drug arrest? Poor Ron has such bad luck, I guess. I think not.

When was the drug dwelling thingy...? Let's see if she knew RC.

-------------
There have been numerous posts questioning why Ron just slides through charges like a greased pig. Being caught with all these different types of drugs and the quantity of some of them suggests that Ron is not a stranger to the world of drugs. Somebody else's drugs? Are you kidding me? One day very soon Ron will actually have to be held accountable for his actions and I don't think that his "friends and family" will be able to get him out of it.

Here are the dates of Marie's arrest and CONVICTION on those charges if I am reading it correctly. Now what are those dates and the link for the charges against Ronald since they weren't posted with his record? So why again is out of the realm of possibilities he was set up?:

SHEFFIELD, NANCY MARIE
1997-07-28 1 ARREST REPORT - POSSESSION OF CANNABIS, POSSESSION WITN
1997-07-28 1 INTENT TO SELL OR DELIVER, MAINTAINING A DRUG DWELLING,
1997-07-28 1 POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA

~Snip~

1997-12-11 17 W/D FORMER PLEA, PLEAD GUILTY A/C CT I AND II UNLAWFUL POSS
1997-12-11 17 W/INTENT TO SELL OR DELIVER A CONT. SUB, MAINTAINING A
1997-12-11 17 DRUG DWELLING, ADVISED OF MAX PENALTY 5YRS AND OR $5000 FINE
1997-12-11 17 1YR AND OR $1000 FINE, PL ACCEPTED, PSI ORDERED, CASE
1997-12-11 17 SET FOR SENTENCING 1/27/98 STATE RECOMM. GUIDELINE SENTENCE

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Haleigh grandma Nancy Marie Griffis criminal record

These 2 posts are exactly how things are. You are both correct, LE has used the word "timeline" to describe the 7-3 time frame because that is the time frame they are indeed having the problem with.

I can't help but wonder, doesn't anybody care why, after SIX months of this beautiful girl being missing, Ron and Misty STILL won't go in and clear up this time in question?
As long as I live, I will never understand that. Ever.
INNOCENT people don't do that, IMO.
-----------
I say we send Geraldo back in to interrogate this young lady. :rolleyes:

I am well aware this is Ronald's thread. This goes towards what he was saying about Ronald having drugs on him and I am pointing out that they could have been someone else's. It is a fair statement since she was arrested for that charge and it is public knowledge. Ronald could have been set up by someone who hated him badly and was known to maintain a drug dwelling, for instance. (Not saying she did it or anything...just saying anything is possible for the reason he had drugs on him if he did.) The drugs may not have been his and since there is no proof they were...we still cannot label him a drug dealer.
..............so let me get this straight now a days revenge is setting people up with a sh#* load of drugs and then sit back and hope they get pulled over and busted by the po po
before that person ever noticed the huge quantity (large enough to be considered intent to sell) laying around in the car??? your kidding right?lol....gmab......jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak