Ron C. #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he should ask Crystal to provide half the money for a PI. She made enough through donations to help find Haleigh and it is her daughter, too. Why should Ronald have to fund the PI alone? (Btw~ The money he should have received hasn't been given to him yet that we have established unless someone found new information.)

Do you have a link in reference to Ron not having received any money? TIA. That kind of seems like a rumor to me as I have yet to see proof. :)

5:45pm is what I RECALL Misty saying when she was talking about her brother and the ac man being there. What time did he leave?

LE isn't going to INCREASE the timeline they have already narrowed down to 8 hours!! WTH? They DO have a timeline and it is between the hours of 7:00pm - 3:00 am. They will not be going backwards to say it is now 3:00 pm - 3:00 am unless they are totally inept.
----------
An investigation is a work in progress and is subject to change as tips are investigated and evidence is tested and everyone's "story" is investigated and verified. The eight hours LE was stating that they were satisfied with were "eight hours" that Ron was at work. They were most likely checking out if he had returned to the MH that night. However, LE has made it very clear that they do not know what happened or when. IMO, the timeline will change continuously during the investigation as stories and leads come in and maybe, just maybe as people are either ruled out or moved up a notch on the "interest list".

That is the logical explanation. Evidently, LE KNOWS for a fact that Haleigh was alive until 7:00pm that evening which is what time GGS was said to be there and saw her.

They are completely satisfied with the time up until 7:00pm. They are satisfied with Ronald being at work until 3:00am. What they are not satisfied with are the hours where no one was with Misty to provide her with an alibi...which is standard if a person is alone and not seen by an outside source. She cannot verify her alibi to anyone in any way, shape, or form. The only way they can is to disprove it and they have not been able to do this either.

BBM that is the ggm saying she was at the mh at 7:00 did anyone see her there? misty didn't mention ggm stopping by. the way i see it gm and ggm are covering for Ronald, and they were expecting that phone call at 3 something in the morning. MOO

-------------
This also brings up the comment made by Teresa about sending a relative over to check on the children. Makes you wonder what was going on that required someone to come over to the Mh and check on the children.

ITA. To go from questioning trustworthiness of Ron's teenage girlfriend to endorsing her as the best thing in the world...well its completely illogical and irrational....JMO

BBM that is the ggm saying she was at the mh at 7:00 did anyone see her there? misty didn't mention ggm stopping by. the way i see it gm and ggm are covering for Ronald, and they were expecting that phone call at 3 something in the morning. MOO

Also, in one interview (linked in the media thread) she says between 7 and 8 was they time "they" visited the mobile home of Ron's.....HUH? Haleigh and Junior were in bed at 8 pm, per Misty? Very troubling. JMO

Do you have a link in reference to Ron not having received any money? TIA. That kind of seems like a rumor to me as I have yet to see proof. :)
I am not going to get the link, but it was on the state website concerning the child support payment. It did state the payment was made to the state, but no statement it was ever given to Ronald.

I can see where this thread is going fast. You guys can have it for the evening because I am tired of fighting and being baited into more fights. Enjoy!

I am not going to get the link, but it was on the state website concerning the child support payment. It did state the payment was made to the state, but no statement it was ever given to Ronald.

I can see where this thread is going fast. You guys can have it for the evening because I am tired of fighting and being baited into more fights. Enjoy!

I am not baiting anyone, SS. LMAO I had an honest question as I had thought the money was resolved.

Was RC there till 7:00?

Accurate timeline can not be 7:00 to 3:00 if they believed Misty. If one holds on to those hours that means they don't believe her story.

If they bought it, then the time would be 10:30 to 3:00am.

Conclusion they don't believe her and the bed, blanket story.
--------------
You are right, Whisperer. If there were no doubts about Misty's "last time she saw Haleigh story", the time in question would be the 10:30 pm (time that Misty went to bed) to the 3:00 am (time that Misty got up to go to the bathroom). If Misty's brother's visit was confirmed by the AC man (right now we don't know what the AC man said) and either the AC man or the brother confirmed that they saw Haleigh (we don't know if they did or not), and LE checked out GMS story about being there at 7:00 ish and LE has verified that this story is true, then Misty's story as you pointed out of last seeing Haleigh at 10:30 isn't being believed by LE. Unless someone comes forward with proof that Misty left the MH that night, LE is stuck with her "I was asleep and I don't know" story. So far there is no evidence as far as we know of an abductor coming into the MH and taking Haleigh. If I were Misty, I would be more afraid of LE suspecting me of hurting Haleigh and disposing of her body than being afraid of Ron because I was out partying and left the children alone. It will be interesting to see if she breaks and tells the truth.

The only thing that just does not compute is Ron supporting Misty and marrying her. That is about to drive me to drinking.:waitasec:

--------
As far as I've seen, the only exact times noted on this case are those on the 911 call. All other times are per someone's recollection and are estimated at most. IIRC, the brother was suppose to be there around 5 - 5:50pm, the AC man around 5:00 pm. IIRC.

I personally would love to have information from non-family as I am sure LE has tossed out that 7-3 timeline....but it would not be the first time LE took liberties with the information they provided in this or other cases....

Also, in one interview (linked in the media thread) she says between 7 and 8 was they time "they" visited the mobile home of Ron's.....HUH? Haleigh and Junior were in bed at 8 pm, per Misty? Very troubling. JMO
---------
That's right and GGM saw the children eating their supper on the front porch. GGM was also the person who immediately took Jr. into be questioned by LE that morning after Haleigh was reported missing.........alot happening in such a short time before the children were put in bed.

ITA. To go from questioning trustworthiness of Ron's teenage girlfriend to endorsing her as the best thing in the world...well its completely illogical and irrational....JMO
---------
Yes, that was amazing, truly amazing for a future mother-in-law to be so fond of a girl that was gone for a wild weekend just prior to Haleigh missing. Not with the groom to be either. Maybe it was an early bachlorette party.:)

I know..that was the first red flag! Why did she use the term "family member" and who was with AS?

My speculation:...Did RC leave the children alone and called family to run over there and watch them so he could go to work?

That is a very intriguing theory....have to think on that one. But one published report has Misty picking up the kids at the bus stop and not Ron.......

---------
That's right and GGM saw the children eating their supper on the front porch. GGM was also the person who immediately took Jr. into be questioned by LE that morning after Haleigh was reported missing.........alot happening in such a short time before the children were put in bed.

Have to agree with that....well must run...been very busy in the real world....

Back and forth, back and forth, some need to learn to use the IGNORE feature.

When posts start turning snarky and baiting toward one another it's time for a break!

:bang:
The reason they haven't cleared anyone is because they can't get the truth out of Misty and RC is backing her.

If LE didn't doubt her, they would not be telling the media that the time line is suspicious and they need answers.

The fact that she was asleep is not helping the LE. They are not buying it. RC has not given them any answers either about what he has found out from her OR we would have the time line and they would tell the media.

The timeline is the tool to solving the crime and finding Haleigh.

What has getting the truth out of Ron and Misty got to do with clearing the Griffis/Sheffield side?

Shaymus scores again! Why didn't Misty say GG visited? That would be hard NOT to remember, particularly, if she brought laundry.

LoneTraveler..Your theory is the best I've seen. I have never been able to come up with any at all.

MKay...Searchers..you're right..that's what this needs! Truth-serum, if there is such a thing, wouldn't hurt. I can think of more but would get in trouble.

Did RC go in late at all, and if he did, was it because he couldn't locate Misty?

How do you know she didn't say that to LE? What she says or doesn't say to the press is irrelevant. What she tells LE is all that matters.

Anyone happen to know anything about this?

Putnam Criminal Dockets

UCN: 542009CF001105XXAXMX
File Date: 2009-06-22 Judge: TERRY J LARUE
Defense Atty:

Defendant
CUMMINGS, RONALD LEMYLES
Alias

Date # Docket Description
2009-06-22 1 COMPLAINT - PPD OFF/BRYANT (6/19/09)

2009-06-22 1 BOOKING NUMBER: N/A

2009-06-22 1 INTERFERENCE WITH CHILD CUSTODY

2009-07-27 2 ANNOUNCEMENT OF NO INFORMATION TO (ALL CTS)

http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/crim_dkts/frame.php

TIA -

MOA

It is in regards to fathers day weekend and RC wanted to spend fathers day with his son not just from 6pm on fathers day night. Crystal was scheduled for visitation that weekend.

Anyone happen to know anything about this?

Putnam Criminal Dockets

UCN: 542009CF001105XXAXMX
File Date: 2009-06-22 Judge: TERRY J LARUE
Defense Atty:

Defendant
CUMMINGS, RONALD LEMYLES
Alias

Date # Docket Description
2009-06-22 1 COMPLAINT - PPD OFF/BRYANT (6/19/09)

2009-06-22 1 BOOKING NUMBER: N/A

2009-06-22 1 INTERFERENCE WITH CHILD CUSTODY

2009-07-27 2 ANNOUNCEMENT OF NO INFORMATION TO (ALL CTS)

http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/crim_dkts/frame.php

TIA -

MOA

Thanks, Busy~ I recall now they had an issue with it. She couldn't even let him spend Father's Day with his son.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove