Ron C. #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not his child is missing, he says “It would make me feel better that they’re letting me know what they’re doing to find my daughter." MOO if my child was missing I would be at the LE office everyday..

I don't understand your question (comment)...could you please explain to me?

I don't understand your question (comment)...could you please explain to me?

I'm so sorry, i misread your post...:blowkiss: forgot to add, bless your heart an Army wife and Mom.

“They don’t contact me to let me know what’s going on. You’d think once a week, or once every two weeks they’d contact me and let me know what they’re doing to try and find her. They act like they don’t do anything,” said Cummings.

“It would make me feel better that they’re letting me know what they’re doing to find my daughter. It’s not going to make me feel great until my daughter comes home.”

I guess that answers the questions from awhile back whether he was keeping in touch with LE. He's been waiting for them to contact him. Ronald, the phone goes both ways, son. G'head. Dial 'em up.

Bravo, he has a lot of free time at this very moment. He should be aggravating the he** out of LE to do something!

------
I have worked in the construction industry for over twenty years and I will bet that Ron's work hours were investigated and PDM probably found out that he had either came in late and we already know that he left early via the video tape from the convenience store showing his buying items after 2:00pm but before 3:00pm. That could definitely be a reason to fire someone and I would bet that co-workers when confronted by management about Ron's hours probably fessed up on him coming in late and leaving early. JMO, of course.

BBM

Do you mean AM?

If so, we know no such thing unless you have information that no one else has. If you do, could you please provide a link that shows that Ron left work before 3am and was in the convenience store buying items after 2am but before 3am please. Thanks.

Could you provide a link for that statement?

------
I have worked in the construction industry for over twenty years and I will bet that Ron's work hours were investigated and PDM probably found out that he had either came in late and we already know that he left early via the video tape from the convenience store showing his buying items after 2:00pm but before 3:00pm. That could definitely be a reason to fire someone and I would bet that co-workers when confronted by management about Ron's hours probably fessed up on him coming in late and leaving early. JMO, of course.

Thanks for the video. I'm glad to see a reporter putting the focus back where it needs to be ~ Haleigh is still missing after six months.

Does Ron still have the lawyers? If so I wonder why they wouldn't be interfacing between Ron and LE if there are communication issues?

At any rate, I do like the suggestion that Ron continue to try to contact the LE himself for updates.

Sorry for the questions I haven't read Haleigh's threads in a very long time.
No, the attorneys they had were for child custody only and both lawyers are now out of the picture, I believe.
Ron gave a very nice interview and his comments about Haleigh were sweet. I think he may have gotten some help with his manner of presenting himself from the attorney he did have. Since they made the little video for the web site he had when he was fighting to maintain custody of Jr.this is a big improvement.
However I do think that most parents would be hounding the LE and not sitting back waiting for LE to call them. It smacks of "whine" to me...but that is just my opinion, not fact!

No, the attorneys they had were for child custody only and both lawyers are now out of the picture, I believe.
Ron gave a very nice interview and his comments about Haleigh were sweet. I think he may have gotten some help with his manner of presenting himself from the attorney he did have. Since they made the little video for the web site he had when he was fighting to maintain custody of Jr.this is a big improvement.
However I do think that most parents would be hounding the LE and not sitting back waiting for LE to call them. It smacks of "whine" to me...but that is just my opinion, not fact!

BBM

This is not true. Child Custody was the third priority on the list of reasons Ron's attorney published for their involvement in the case. Higher on that list were their goals to assist him in cooperating with LE and with the media.

A whine is a good summation of his comments regarding LE, IMO.

I don't understand your assumption regarding what I bolded above. I think this rumor has been addressed in this recent AH article (which I've linked several times in different threads)

Yes, it would... if he was not at work his entire shift, came in late and/or left early, then that would become part of the investigation, and they would be reminded not to reveal that information publicly. However.... IF he was at work his entire shift, and did not leave at any time during his regular hours, thus providing a solid alibi, then PDM could certainly state that to the public when asked and LE would have cleared him a long time ago. By these work hours being questioned and PDM firing him back in April, tells me there is some suspicion there and he is unofficially a POI. I see no reason whatsoever for LE not to clear him publicly if this so-called alibi does exist. IMHO.

Re what I bolded. PDM owes nothing to the public. Perhaps they don't like the publicity. Perhaps there's other reasons. However, I would think per the AH article I quoted above, it would indicate PDM cooperated in the LE investigation, their only obligation, and, so far, IMO there is no factual basis for believing this is why RC hasn't been cleared or why he was fired. Since LE has not stated any other family members have been cleared, should we assume they are unofficial POIs as well.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/27/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-dads-solid-alibi/

I don't understand your assumption regarding what I bolded above. I think this rumor has been addressed in this recent AH article (which I've linked several times in different threads)

Ceeker - maybe you can help me. Are we now allowed to link AH articles at WS. My understanding was that we were told he was a tabloid journalist and not to link him at all. I have tried to use his links in the past and they are deleted. Perhaps I am not holding my mouth right as I type? :crazy:

Ceeker - maybe you can help me. Are we now allowed to link AH articles at WS. My understanding was that we were told he was a tabloid journalist and not to link him at all. I have tried to use his links in the past and they are deleted. Perhaps I am not holding my mouth right as I type? :crazy:
If you go back and check the post you quoted you will see where it has been edited with this notation:
"blogger's sources are considered hearsay until backed up by LE or other verified documentation".

Fox 35 in Orlando just did a interview with Ron. I only saw the last part and can't find anything on the web site. But he was explaining what they usually do for her birthday. He said it would be at the swimming pool or mabey the skating ring. He also made a plea to whoever has her to bring her home and also thanked everyone who is helping look for her.

Fox 35 in Orlando just did a interview with Ron. I only saw the last part and can't find anything on the web site. But he was explaining what they usually do for her birthday. He said it would be at the swimming pool or mabey the skating ring. He also made a plea to whoever has her to bring her home and also thanked everyone who is helping look for her.

Is this the interview?

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=32888@wtev.dayport.com&navCatId=5

There is also a written article discussing the things you mentioned. It's so sad that HaLeigh is not here. I pray she is home for her birthday!

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/conten...time-since-arrest/9Ij0J9vMwku_XZLxnDEc1g.cspx

I am curious. Art Harris is considered by the world to be an investigative journalist. He has won numerous awards and is highly respected. Maybe I am not understanding but if we can't link to him (not the bloggers on his site but to his actual articles) then why can any other news source be linked since they actually have much less factual reporting. Most of us have found numerous errors in articles and in actual reports on the television stations. I might have misunderstood what was meant.

I am curious. Art Harris is considered by the world to be an investigative journalist. He has won numerous awards and is highly respected. Maybe I am not understanding but if we can't link to him (not the bloggers on his site but to his actual articles) then why can any other news source be linked since they actually have much less factual reporting. Most of us have found numerous errors in articles and in actual reports on the television stations. I might have misunderstood what was meant.
You're welcome to link to Art's site IF what he's posted has been confirmed by Law Enforcement or is a Legal Document and he links to the original source.

If you link to something that he references as his sources, or his investigators, or just investigators it's considered "hearsay". Bloggers get 'tips', and they some times post them without any verification. This has caused some to take legal action against the blogger.

Is this the interview?

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=32888@wtev.dayport.com&navCatId=5

There is also a written article discussing the things you mentioned. It's so sad that HaLeigh is not here. I pray she is home for her birthday!

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/conten...time-since-arrest/9Ij0J9vMwku_XZLxnDEc1g.cspx

Thanks, its got to be the same interview with him sitting in the chair but the video was different in that he explained the usual plans he had for Haliegh's birthday.

ETA: this is the one that Aired in Orlando around 10:15 8/9/09 http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoId=32890@wtev.dayport.com&navCatId=5
At least it was shown keeping her name out there.

Thanks, its got to be the same interview with him sitting in the chair but the video was different in that he explained the usual plans he had for Haliegh's birthday.

ETA: this is the one that Aired in Orlando around 10:15 8/9/09 http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoId=32890@wtev.dayport.com&navCatId=5
At least it was shown keeping her name out there.

Thank you for the link. That video made me cry. He so obviously adored Haleigh, and always made her birthdays special days for her. My heart goes out to him. I pray Haleigh is safe somewhere and will be back home soon.

You're welcome to link to Art's site IF what he's posted has been confirmed by Law Enforcement or is a Legal Document and he links to the original source.

If you link to something that he references as his sources, or his investigators, or just investigators it's considered "hearsay". Bloggers get 'tips', and they some times post them without any verification. This has caused some to take legal action against the blogger.

The question was in reference to Art Harris as a reporter v/s other reporters with sources. The process is the same. Who is the arbiter of which reporter is qualified and which is not? Is there a WS listing of appropriate media sources? Not blogs...reporting sources?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme