Ron C.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHY!! why are all his drug charges being dropped, does anyone know?

I don't find any of those charges bad enough to consider them a factor in custody and neither did a judge who awarded custody to Ronald.

While I do understand people's opinions are largely based on personal experiences, it is too often we judge others because of family, someone we had contact with, or the like.

Ron could be nothing like my cousin, uncle, or brother, but if he reminds me of one of them it could be clouding my judgment. We have to also remind ourselves that we do not know anything about this man except what we read or see in the few minutes of air time.

:clap: Well said, Seriously...when we inject too much of our own personal experience into the mix, the results can be very misleading.

WHY!! why are all his drug charges being dropped, does anyone know?

That I have been questioning since day 1. Doesn't his mother work for the Sheriff's dept. and maybe? Lucky guess :confused:

Yea its true Chrystal was up front about doing drugs but she also pretty much blamed it on Ron. Pretty much saying because Ron was involved in drugs she did them to. Like some how that excused it. I personally dont blame Ron for not saying yea I did drugs. The only people Ron owes the truth to is LE and who is to say he didnt tell LE about it. From the moment GR started his interview with Ron you can clearly see where he was headed. Shame on GR for once again taking the focus off of Haleigh just like he did in another case we know.

This is true Cuppy. Plus it is possible that Ron might have thought GR was talking about drug use in the present, or even the night Haleigh went missing when he said that. He did stumble when GR said so all the arrest in the past were wrong and looked at him like WHAT? He is probably so focused on getting Haleigh back all these questions that don't have anything to do with that frustrates him.

How bad does it need to be then? :rolleyes:

Well, anyone else would have done some time, IMO. And Ronald has an ongoing propensity to ignore the law. I am not going to go over ground already covered, but I would think his rap sheet both in Putnam and Sarasota Counties show this. I wonder what the FBI thinks of it. I do hope that local authorities can answer as to why Ronald has been allowed to slide on charges that would have anyone else in jail. He has not been that lucky that many times.

JMO

Thanks Kat. Sorry, but this is driving me crazy and IMO is far beyond an innocent oversight or inadvertent omission. In the confusion of early reporting, it was even occasionally stated that it was dad who put Haleigh to bed at 10pm. I think this came from the 911 call:

911 OPERATOR: OK, when did you last see her?
UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: We just, like -- you know, it was about 10:00 o'clock. She was sleeping (INAUDIBLE)

Was "we" just a slip of the tongue, by a flustered 17 year-old w an angry dad breathing down her neck? Or was "panic stricken" call something more devious, cooked up by the two. :waitasec:

:parrot:

I see you caught that too Kiki, IMO he lets GF do the talking and mumbles like he's crying, so grief stricken and then is quite able to function pretty agressively when it comes to asking for his F' ing phone from GF. RC and GF refer to Haleigh in the past tense, bio mom talks about Haleigh in the present.

Well, anyone else would have done some time, IMO. And Ronald has an ongoing propensity to ignore the law. I am not going to go over ground already covered, but I would think his rap sheet both in Putnam and Sarasota Counties show this. I wonder what the FBI thinks of it. I do hope that local authorities can answer as to why Ronald has been allowed to slide on charges that would have anyone else in jail. He has not been that lucky that many times.

JMO

Agreed, maybe 20-30 yrs here in NY. Does he like country living because it's easier to be around people who look the other way? :confused:

even more than the drug charges, the "leaving the scene of an accident" and "trespassing" bother me.

here's why: Why would you leave the scene of an accident? because you knew you'd get in less trouble by leaving than by staying. Irresponsible, doesn't like to own up.

the trespassing is probably about hunting off season/night on private property. This brings about a couple things, he isn't afraid to be in the brush down there at night.... is probably really familiar with some areas that aren't frequented regularly, and he doesn't give a hoot to who's property he's going on.

Agreed, maybe 20-30 yrs here in NY. Does he like country living because it's easier to be around people who look the other way? :confused:

Not all of NY. I've known people to slide left and right...my own brother to be exact.:rolleyes:

PS--rolly eyes are for my bro, not you.:)

even more than the drug charges, the "leaving the scene of an accident" and "trespassing" bother me.

here's why: Why would you leave the scene of an accident? because you knew you'd get in less trouble by leaving than by staying. Irresponsible, doesn't like to own up.

the trespassing is probably about hunting off season/night on private property. This brings about a couple things, he isn't afraid to be in the brush down there at night.... is probably really familiar with some areas that aren't frequented regularly, and he doesn't give a hoot to who's property he's going on.

Bold by me:

That's not always the case. Sometimes a person may HAVE to leave the scene to take someone to the hospital or call emergency squads if they don't have a cell phone.

Well, I would just personally like to know why Ronald was allowed to get by with his charges.

One of the charges was a hunting infraction. Some make light of that. Well, to me it goes toward breaking a law. It also shows he is not a sportsman. It goes toward character. Put all of the charges together and it does show that he ignores laws when it suits him. JMO

Bold by me:

That's not always the case. Sometimes a person may HAVE to leave the scene to take someone to the hospital or call emergency squads if they don't have a cell phone.

well, that is one possibility - just as likely is that he was either drunk or otherwise impaired, possession, or no insurance/license. just sayin.

At this point, Ron is a victim. We are a victim friendly forum so take care in your discussion.
Calling names and making accusations are not acceptable at this point.
Keep that in mind when posting.

You know, this isn't about Ronald and what he did two months ago even...this is about Haleigh. How do those past charges figure into what took place in that home on Feb. 10th? Is a muzzle loader part of the abduction? Was there a traffic citation which played into this? Seriously...there is nothing that indicates a tie to this case unless we can connect them.

Not all of NY. I've known people to slide left and right...my own brother to be exact.:rolleyes:

PS--rolly eyes are for my bro, not you.:)

No I know what you mean. I've seen a few get off on technicalities and it's frustrating to later see them out hurting somone the same night.

well, that is one possibility - just as likely is that he was either drunk or otherwise impaired, possession, or no insurance/license. just sayin.

Or he could have been holding.

oops. I just saw you wrote possession.

I limited record to reflect drug charge only now, but this is only what I could find--from one county. I have to leave this am, but marijuana is a "real" drug lol and if you're possessing/using that alone effects a parent's judgment but if dealing and associating w those who deal in quantity it can w/out question impact children's lives and put at risk. I think we can safely say this is hardly the extent of dad's drug involvement. Will have to look into when I return as I would like to see other counties eg. JMO

:parrot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members