Ron C.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point Indigo. It would be simple to see if the back door lock was messed with or picked. I'm sure it has been inspected and dusted for prints by the LE.
But, Ron and Misty seem steadfast on that door being locked. Wonder why that is so important to them?
The coaching by Ron also bothers me. What is he afraid of her saying?
jmo

They have to be insistent on this point, because otherwise dad would have to produce two keys, showing that once he left, gf would also have had a key so not been *forced* to leave his children in an unlocked home had she got a hankering to leave. I do not believe he gave gf key to front door nor had she any way to lock rear door save using deadbolt--from the inside. Dad had only worked a late shift for a little over a month. If even HE had a key to rear door (which we have heard nothing about), more than likely he never made a copy for gf. Draw your own conclusions from this but actually this is why despite his arrest record, temperament etc I don't believe dad is directly involved. But I believe he placed his children in ongoing jeopardy based upon his lifestyle. And I believe he put them in peril by entrusting them to irresponsible gf--and at great risk if he trusted her in a dilemma where he was depending upon her to have maturity and judgment to choose to keep his children safe--over taking an outrageously dangerous chance. Tragically for Haleigh, it may have turned out to be a grave error in judgment. (See Theories Post #296.) JMO

:parrot:

Can you show me where in all the mess it is proven that Ronald is an abuser?

So far, people have him categorized as a drug dealer/user, snitch/informant, pedophile, liar, abuser, law scoffer, spoiled, and incompetent man who should have his remaining child ripped away before his head goes on a platter to be served up to the media likes of Geraldo.

I see a man whose little girl was taken away from him in the middle of the night, broken, angry, cooperating fully with LE, focusing on Haleigh, begging, pleading, and doing his best not to disparage his ex or her family. I see a victim.

I agree, there is a lot of hearsay being thrown around as fact.

Can you show me where in all the mess it is proven that Ronald is an abuser?

So far, people have him categorized as a drug dealer, snitch/informant, pedophile, liar, abuser, law scoffer, spoiled, and incompetent man who should have his remaining child ripped away before his head goes on a platter to be served up to the media likes of Geraldo.

I see a man whose little girl was taken away from him in the middle of the night, broken, angry, cooperating fully with LE, focusing on Haleigh, begging, pleading, and doing his best not to disparage his ex or her family. I see a victim.
I agree and it needs to stop.
Time outs will be giving to those that do not respect this as a victim friendly forum.

Please self edit any posts that may be in violation. If a moderator has to do it,it won't be a good thing.

Please report bad posts. thank you

I am closing this for now to make sure everyone sees this post, after I open it please self edit where applicable.

words like idiot,druggie,pedophile, snitch, trailer trash,abuser, mockery of appearance,speech etc. are what we won't tolerate.
Discuss the facts as we know them,just stay away from the bashing posts.
Examine the players, but sentences like "that drug abusing,ugly pedophile is responsible" just aren't going to fly.
Does that help?

SS, I wish I had an answer to your question regarding the legality of this.
I can say that I don't think they can hold it as a vehicle. Generally, once a mobile home is tied down and/or wheels removed it is no longer considered mobile.

Depends on how it is titled for tax purposes. We purchased an 1800 sq ft double wide on an acre on a concrete foundation for my Mom last year. The home was 3 1/2 years old and was titled as a motor vehicle. It confounded my understanding at the time and still does.

Yep, no surprise. if GR had been up in my face like that, my daddy would have step in and knocked Mr. Rivera into the next county.

My adopted Daddy would have knocked him into the next life!:crazy: BTW - we just had boudin balls this weekend.

words like idiot,druggie,pedophile, snitch, trailer trash,abuser, mockery of appearance,speech etc. are what we won't tolerate.
Examine the players, but sentences like "that drug abusing,ugly pedophile is responsible" just aren't going to fly.
Does that help?

JBean,I haven't done that,but are we allowed to suggest if he had any involvement and motives,things like that?For a minute when I saw the thread closed,I thought he was cleared by LE.

Here, once the tires are removed and the mobile home is in place it is titled as a "manufactured home".

RC gae a letter? piece of paper to LE at river on dock today...........anyone know what it was?

Shoot yeah,my son's a little younger,but my husband would have stepped up,shoot the Grandma wanted to bop him.:truce::soldier:

Wesh 2 has a video today and you can see ron handing the paper to LE.

Why does everyone keep saying Ron has not gotten an attorney yet? Just because he has not announced that he has one, or had one step up to the cameras and act as a spokesperson, does not mean he is not in frequent consultation with one. With the multitude of drug charges, gun violations, assault, etc. in addition to the child custody proceedings, it is almost a sure thing that he has had an extensive amount of contact with any number of attorneys in recent years. I hope it is ok to state those charges here, as they are public record and there are links on this forum to the documents!

Does that help?

JBean, I have used the term 'snitch' and 'ratting out' in some of my posts. I will go back, find them, and edit them if I can still edit.

Thanks for the warning.

Link provided earlier....:blowkiss:

Oh,thank you so much,I would assume this was because of the GR show.It was stated that RC told Chad he was 75% sure who took her.So,they were probably questioned on that.I wonder what that paper was,though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay