Ron C.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I read he went to work at 3:45 PM. Misty had the kids out playing with her nephews at 5 - 5:30 (If I remember correctly..).

OK - according to the timeline, the last time Haleigh was seen by someone other than Misty or Ron, was at or around 7:00 PM. DO we know what time Ron left for work? It had to be around 7 - 8 PM, if he put in a normal 8 hour shift.

I did think that the first few days, but I couldn't stop the wheels turning in my head once I absorbed a few other posts I read here. When those posts made more sense to me, than all the others claiming his sincerity, this is the conclusion I came to, that he was building an alibi and I still believe that.

I am looking at Ron as a total package, all his actions, not a couple things he said here or a couple things he did there. And when I look at that package, I am convinced he had everything to do with Haleigh's disappearance.

Well, how do we know, that behind the scenes, LE does not already know that there is some discrepancy over the hours he worked and perhaps, they are not going to confront Ron until they have a more solid case against him? LE does not need to tell us anything, so while I hope the time he actually was physically at work that night, sure was the first five things they checked out, they know lots of things we don't know and they seem to be keeping everything close to the vest, not just Ron's working hours. There is a reason they are working on Misty and not Ron.

Well, this will sure make for some interesting sleuthing, won't it? We are both fascinated by his body language, yet we both see him on the polar opposite ends of guilty/not guilty.

I agree, suzet. Ron sets off my alarm bells like few others have. It's something about the way he owns everything--all things/people are designated property--mine not yours. 'She's not a bike. She's not a car,' he says.

It hard for me to post this knowing I could very well be wrong. Not to mention that it won't be popular with many of my fellow posters, whom I respect very much. I apologize in advance to all I've offended with this post. I only want the truth.

I agree, suzet. Ron sets off my alarm bells like few others have. It's something about the way he owns everything--all things/people are designated property--mine not yours. 'She's not a bike. She's not a car,' he says.

It hard for me to post this knowing I could very well be wrong. Not to mention that it won't be popular with many of my fellow posters, whom I respect very much. I apologize in advance to all I've offended with this post. I only want the truth.

Indigo don't worry about if your opinion is going to be popular or not. You are entitled to have that opinion and to share it, that's why I belong to WS's because we can all talk about the same thing and form and express our own opinions. :)

I think I will write to Geraldo and ask him to refrain from dragging these folks through the mud for his ratings. I read somewhere that Geraldo's teaser for tonight was something about revealing Ron's past brushes with the law.

There is no reason for this.

Geraldo put down the mic, get away from the camera and go search the woods!

I saw that and it disturbed me greatly. Talking about Ron's personal past life is not helping to bring Haleigh home. Of course Geraldo loses site of the important issues many times and gyrates to the sensationalism and smut.

He tried to smear Mark Lunsford too when Mark was desperately pleading and searching for the little daughter he loved dearly.

Why the media wants to hurt a father who has been crushed and is in so much pain, I dont have a clue.

imoo

Indigo don't worry about if your opinion is going to be popular or not. You are entitled to have that opinion and to share it, that's why I belong to WS's because we can all talk about the same thing and form and express our own opinions. :)

Thanks, Kat. The line between victim and suspect can be so blurred in these cases sometimes. WS is a great place to be--it's the best. And I'm always appreciative of the environment here.

OK - according to the timeline, the last time Haleigh was seen by someone other than Misty or Ron, was at or around 7:00 PM. DO we know what time Ron left for work? It had to be around 7 - 8 PM, if he put in a normal 8 hour shift.

I am wondering who we have (outside of Ron's/Misty's families) that actually saw Haleigh outside around 5:30 pm or 7 pm or some time that evening/late afternoon. If a neighbor looked outside the window and saw all the children playing outside (Ron junior and all the relatives children that were over), maybe that neighbor saw a bunch of kids and assumed Haleigh was one of them. Unless someone outside of the family can swear to LE that they saw Haleigh and she was outside playing tag or jumprope, etc, at 5:30 pm, etc., I will not take anything the family says as fact.

Lots of info is being hidden. I know we all wish we knew what LE knew. ;)

My heart was breaking for Ron when I read that he was asking Equusearch not to leave. He appears to love Haleigh very much. The family is in my thoughts and prayers.

My sentiments exactly.

I don't think Ron is perfect by any means but I do think he loves Haleigh very much and wants more than anything in the world for her to come home safe and sound.

imoo

I saw that and it disturbed me greatly. Talking about Ron's personal past life is not helping to bring Haleigh home. Of course Geraldo loses site of the important issues many times and gyrates to the sensationalism and smut.

He tried to smear Mark Lunsford too when Mark was desperately pleading and searching for the little daughter he loved dearly.

Why the media wants to hurt a father who has been crushed and is in so much pain, I dont have a clue.

imoo

Thanks so much for posting this I agree with you 100%. While I do agree that Misty does set off alarm bells in me Ron and his family very clearly love this child dearly and work pretty hard at taking care of those children. Not everyone is raised with good old-fashioned values and such. Where I grew up it was nothing for a girl of 16 or 17 to be with grown men having babies and caring for babies. Is it right? No.

In any case IMOO I have not yet seen or heard anything that says that RC has been anything but honest and up front about his baby girl. He very clearly and desperately wants his baby home.

It is so sad to see ideas strecthed so far to the limit and out there when this family really needs our support right now.

Honestly, I don't think Ronald had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance. My heart breaks for him everytime I see him on tv or the pictures of him breaking down.

In any case IMOO I have not yet seen or heard anything that says that RC has been anything but honest and up front about his baby girl. He very clearly and desperately wants his baby home.

It is so sad to see ideas strecthed so far to the limit and out there when this family really needs our support right now.

*snipped*

I respect your opinion, but I thought the goal of this board was to do some investigative sleuthing, which probably includes stretching ideas so far to the limit. Everyone has different ideas and opinions about this case and every case. Some of us feel that the idea of believing everything the family says as the gospel truth is really out there.

I think everyone is entitled to their opinion. It's important that people are able to express their ideas about this case within the TOS of this board without feeling like they are obligated to support the family with only positive thoughts and should keep their opinions and theories to themselves.

I support Crystal's family. I support the families of Ron and Misty in their pain, but I do not support Ron and Misty as I feel they are responsible for Haleigh's disappearance. Ron being the aggressor and Misty being the accessory in some way. That is my opinion.

Hearing how Ron's mother spoke of him today was heartbreaking. I can't imagine the pain he is going through right now. IMO, if he was guilty of anything he wouldn't have begged TES to stay and search. I am confused about one thing though. I had heard that the immediate family was not able to physically search. We have heard that he was helping to search while on horseback. Does anyone know what the protocol is here? Can he or can he not help search? If he can help in the search, WTH is no one there to take him?? Who was it that stated no more volunteers were needed in the search...that they didn't need 1000 people out there? Why not?! It would make much more sense to me to get on tv and beg for volunteers like they did with the CA case.

I think ron cummings is scary. I use to think he was not involed. but after reading and listening to 911 calls, I can't said that anymore. I hope I Am wrong. I think GR is on to something and I don't think that Fox would even think airing the story if they didn't has something. I live in abused marriage when I was young and ron cumming has all the signs. this case remind me of Susan Smith. I posted that about misty, (Susan Smith)JMO

Yes, suzet. You said it better than I did in an earlier post. When I heard him tell the 911 operator, "You can record this", I felt he was trying to act the way he thought a innocent father would act and he wanted to make sure it was on record. And, again, I have seen tears like the ones I saw in his first interview. You'd be surprised how well an abuser can turn tears like that on in front of their victim or their enabler. (mother, grandmother) I may be way off base, but I've seen this behavior before and the outcome was very heartbreaking.

I think you worded it quite well. I agree about the 911 call. That is terrific insight you have concerning the enabler (mother/grandmother). That makes perfect sense. Thanks for pointing that out. I'm very sorry about the heartbreaking experience. Hugs to you.

I have to say I found his crying in one of the latest interviews almost on the phony side. Interesting characters...the whole lot of them. I hope this doesn't drag on forever and that she is found soon.

I think that discussion was moved to the parking lot until further proof.

Hi Kat :wave: I am thankful to have more freedom here, throughout this particular forum, to express my own opinions including theories which is strictly that--a thread for exploring all the many varied theories. I haven't felt that on other forum and especially appreciate this here. While we may see things differently each idea and thought adds a new dimension, a fresh perspective and another piece of the puzzle to this disturbing case. Sorry kinda OT :crazy: JMO

:parrot:

I'm not at all comfortable with the statement Ron made:

"I'd give my life for my child's life back."

ITA Indigo. I think there has to be a reason they haven't cleared him even tho his alibi checks out.

Where did we learn that Misty has moved back home? That would mean he is in the camper with just his little boy? Or maybe he doesn't have his son back home yet!

Anyone know? xox

ITA Indigo. I think there has to be a reason they haven't cleared him even tho his alibi checks out.

Where did we learn that Misty has moved back home? That would mean he is in the camper with just his little boy? Or maybe he doesn't have his son back home yet!

Anyone know? xox

Ronald's Mom said today Misty was at home.This week they said Jr was with family and Crystal is staying in a tent from them with her family.I think the reason people aren't helping RC is because they feel Misty has something to do with this and he's still supporting her.I think we're not seeing the whole picture,because she was at home today.Maybe he's found out more than we have heard.

Ronald's Mom said today Misty was at home.This week they said Jr was with family and Crystal is staying in a tent from them with her family.I think the reason people aren't helping RC is because they feel Misty has something to do with this and he's still supporting her.I think we're not seeing the whole picture,because she was at home today.Maybe he's found out more than we have heard.

Thanks Winterrose, By that do you mean she is back at her parents home? xox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member