Ron C.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weighing in here on the hunting infractions: Hunting deer at night is dangerous--and anyone who disregards this law can be a danger to himself or others. I live in the heart of hunting country and a night hunter recently hit our neighborhood--just a few houses away. I can't tell you how angry we all were.

I grew up in a house with hunters and guns and boys/men who didn't respect the rules. My experience is that if you disrespect guns and gun laws you are disrespecting general safety and life. As a child I saw one life lost due to this attitude and another (very recent) near loss of life. It's no joke.

Sorry to spout off.

it looks like the "hunting at night with spotlights" charge also had the same date as the charges with a bunch of different drugs. i'd guess that he got caught hunting at night, and LE searched his vehicle and found the coke, meth, heroine, ghb, xstacy, pot, or whatever he had exactly (it was atleast 5different things i think). i can't imagine that he'd be using all those drugs at the same time, but i also can't imagine that he wasn't using any of them at the time either. my guess is that he was either dealing, or he just kept all of his stash in his car because that was the safest place to him. i'd say most likely dealing, though.

all this COULD be completely irrelevant to haleigh's disappearance, and it is an unfortunate side-effect.

i'm not saying that they should have, but IF LE would have cleared ron already, then geraldo's interview would have never happened. just saying........

also, i think haleigh's bus stop was probably very close to the rr tracks. i think the bus probably dropped everyone in their little subdivision off there to save time and stay on the main road. i could be wrong, though.

it looks like the "hunting at night with spotlights" charge also had the same date as the charges with a bunch of different drugs. i'd guess that he got caught hunting at night, and LE searched his vehicle and found the coke, meth, heroine, ghb, xstacy, pot, or whatever he had exactly (it was atleast 5different things i think). i can't imagine that he'd be using all those drugs at the same time, but i also can't imagine that he wasn't using any of them at the time either. my guess is that he was either dealing, or he just kept all of his stash in his car because that was the safest place to him. i'd say most likely dealing, though.

all this COULD be completely irrelevant to haleigh's disappearance, and it is an unfortunate side-effect.

i'm not saying that they should have, but IF LE would have cleared ron already, then geraldo's interview would have never happened. just saying........

also, i think haleigh's bus stop was probably very close to the rr tracks. i think the bus probably dropped everyone in their little subdivision off there to save time and stay on the main road. i could be wrong, though.
Do we know if he was alone? Maybe he was in another persons vehicle and they were charged also, and the stash belonged to them, and charges were dropped against Ron, and the other person was charged and possibly convicted. Just a guess, not necessarily what I think happened..

ITA, it all could be totally unrelated. I wish that LE would give some type of clue as to where they're headed with this. Preliminary forensics have to be back by now... and LE's silence is certainly hurting this family if they had no part in this.

ITA, it all could be totally unrelated. I wish that LE would give some type of clue as to where they're headed with this. Preliminary forensics have to be back by now... and LE's silence is certainly hurting this family if they had no part in this.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Do we know if he was alone? Maybe he was in another persons vehicle and they were charged also, and the stash belonged to them, and charges were dropped against Ron, and the other person was charged and possibly convicted. Just a guess, not necessarily what I think happened..

yeah, that's possible. could explain why the charges were dropped. or maybe he just got probation for a first time offense, and after probation period the charges go away? or maybe mommy pulled some strings and got some favors done for him since she is a police dispatcher?

I agree the drug offenses are worthy of discussion. But honestly, if Ron was an informant, his WHOLE family what have been taken down.

Now, on the other hand if Ron or Crystal owes drug money, the exchange of his daughter would makes sense.

I still think the missing Chad is connected.

I wish LE would find Chad, someone must have seen him.

Weighing in here on the hunting infractions: Hunting deer at night is dangerous--and anyone who disregards this law can be a danger to himself or others. I live in the heart of hunting country and a night hunter recently hit our neighborhood--just a few houses away. I can't tell you how angry we all were.

I grew up in a house with hunters and guns and boys/men who didn't respect the rules. My experience is that if you disrespect guns and gun laws you are disrespecting general safety and life. As a child I saw one life lost due to this attitude and another (very recent) near loss of life. It's no joke.

Sorry to spout off.

It's disturbing if the kids were left alone,if a gun was found in a ditch,so far we don't know,and blankets were washed and Misty said she was cleaning that night.Was the gun left out?I swear the "ch" sound right before cleaning in her 911 call,sounded like bleach,bleach cleaning,but can't verify it.The 911 call is too etchy.Even with earphones on,only sounds like ch cleaning.

That is certainly good to know!

I just wonder, Indiana, does it cover having an 'agreement' with your child?

I think for "agreement" he meant that he had talked to Haleigh and explained
to her that when she got in trouble she was going to get a spanking.
I have done that with my gandkids.... I tell them "if you hit your sister you will get a time out"
and then I ask them "do you understand" they say "yes"

yes= agreement!
IMO

But,Crystal,his Mom and RC,himself said it,everyone knows Haleigh is his heart.Possibly someone they knew,if she was taken by an acquaintance.

True, LE probably has good reasons for their silence right now. When asked about suspects last week they said the world is a suspect.

If Misty was cleaning with bleach...LE would know this immediately when they walked in because they would be able to smell it, imo. Luminol tests would have been done to see what and where she had cleaned. This would be a huge red flag.

Unless the blanket was white, it would be difficult for her to say she used bleach to clean it. (I wonder if she knows this?!)

Ron needed a cook, maid, childcare worker and lover wrapped up in one. (Wait, that sounds like what a stay-at-home mom does!) Doesn't he have to shoulder some blame in this scenario?
Not unless he was directly responsible in some way, imo. Misty appears to me to be a willing participant as a caregiver and a girlfriend.

I know plenty of teenage mothers who do the above and shoulder the responsibility for their children. Should their children's father be held responsible if something happens while the children are being cared for by the mothers? If they are innocent of any wrongdoing...no.

on the 911 call he can be heard calling his girlfriend a b*tch...after I heard that the first time right after it came out I had a feeling his girlfriend was probably being abused by him....then it came out that his wife said he had hit her and Haleigh...I'm really sorry for whats going on in his family and I know it would be devestating to lose a child this way or anyway..but I dont think hes such a great guy...theres something off about him. I dont think he did anything to her but I think his lifestyle maybe the reason Haleigh is missing.
He paused just for a few seconds like he was stunned to be asked if he was an informant..kinda like how did you find out....
and if he is..Geraldo should have never asked that question on camera because if he is....his whole family is in danger now

Does anyone have any ideas why they won't let them back in the house yet? They say it's a crime scene, but once they've taken the evidence they want and all search warrants have been executed, shouldn't they turn the house back over to them by now? I know his mother said he'd never go back in there again, but they won't let him either at this point. :confused:

It makes me wonder if they believe she was killed in the trailer and the reason they are holding it as a crime scene. I have never known a missing person's home to be held indefinitely like this. Drew P., Scott P., and Craig S. did not have their homes taken over and not released by LE. What makes this any different? How are they legally holding it?

LE is still holding that mobile home as a crime scene, and it's been almost 2 weeks since Haleigh disappeared.

LE still hasn't cleared anyone as being a suspect, even with polygraphs being taken.

There has to be a reason LE won't release that mobile home.

I think this is VERY VERY Strange...... why are they STILL holding the home? CSI has been in there.... all the evidence should have been collected by now!

Anyone else heard of them holding the home so long?

It makes me wonder if they believe she was killed in the trailer and the reason they are holding it as a crime scene. I have never known a missing person's home to be held indefinitely like this. Drew P., Scott P., and Craig S. did not have their homes taken over and not released by LE. What makes this any different?
Me too..

I wonder with the other missing children that were taken from their home how long it took to release the home back to the family...does anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay