Ron & Misty Married 2009.3.12 ~ appeared on the "Today Show" 2009.03.13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a serious question, not meant to insult....Does Misty know what the word 'inconsistencies' means? (do you think?)
She may not have known 1 month ago, but she knows what it means by now, Im sure.

Why do you have inconsistencies in your stories. That was the question she didnt have an answer to...she looked at Ron like she expected him to help her answer. Ron also said he thought the man in black was a Crystle/Geraldo story, he didnt seem to believe Ron Jr said it, and said he didnt say it to them...

And he said he was not going into the CS/GR good for him! He could of threw mud back about all that and didn't.

IMO and ONLY MY OPINION - there was a lot of deceptive body language signs in that whole thing. RC with his "chin thrusts" and a whole lot of looking down and left. MC looking to RC for answers about HER being inconsistent with her stories. The deal with MC walking out of an "interview" because a "new" LE guy was being rude to her, calling her a liar (or accusing her of lying). Then RC going on to accuse CS and GR (not that that whole deal was a "good thing"). Also did anyone catch when MC was talking about the "blankets" - she first said that she was washing HER blanket - but then corrected herself and just said blankets. IMO that blanket is the key - wonder which one is missing - find that blanket and you can almost solve all this. Just like "that other" case with the winnie the pooh blanket. hhhmmmm.........

From what we saw of the "wedding" it looked to me like RC was not the least been "celebratory". I didn't see him smiling or laughing. Nope, he certainly didn't look like "the happy groom" should on his wedding day.

Misty had a slip with the blanket story again when Meredith asked her to explain once and for all her story to clear up inconsistencies, she said "I washed my blanket---our blankets, and I covered up haleigh with hers AT 8:00, and I went to bed at 10:00, I went to use the bathroom at three, saw kitcken light on, went to the bedroom TO GET MY CELLPHONE TO CALL RON, and he was in the drive..She STILL cant get the blanket story straight.

What is wrong with these young parents from Florida. First you have the one in Orlando partying like a rock star after her child goes "missing". And now you have these two getting married in the midst of all of their "grief" Is there some sort of shortage going around in the universe that people are being born without the human decency that the rest of us were born with.:furious::mad:

Odd Misty originally said she covered Haleigh up with a sheet while the blanket was washing and then covered her with the blanket when it was done. OMG however I feel about their marriage or not I just can't help but wonder how they would have felt if 1 of the 100 searches yesterday had found a body while they were getting married? Something just isn't adding up, it is like they know she is not dead.

Am I the only one that feels Misty and RC are actually to happy???
They either KNOW HALEIGH IS DEAD or WHO HAS HER SAFE!
sorry, I feel they know ALLOT.........
I am not saying they did anything, but they know what's happened.

I'm glad CS has Kim P (lawyer) because Kim will get to the legal bottom to some
questions..........
Kim will have her own PI's...........we might get more out of this web of lies! IMOO

You are NOT the only one! I feel the same way ... they know SOMETHING, and they ARE way too calm and happy. MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I would love to hear what a body language expert would say about them on the Today Show. Ron has no expression what-so-ever.....very monitone....doesn't look up...and Misty acts like she's afraid to answer anything....she stumbles on her words....and the two together didn't embrace or touch once that I noticed.

Odd Misty originally said she covered Haleigh up with a sheet while the blanket was washing and then covered her with the blanket when it was done. OMG however I feel about their marriage or not I just can't help but wonder how they would have felt if 1 of the 100 searches yesterday had found a body while they were getting married? Something just isn't adding up, it is like they know she is not dead.

or they know she is dead and exactly where her body is.

Ive been saying since Day One this was done for $$$ and noteriety - fame and fortune
Same Day of Caylee's Memoria Feb 10th just different times...

I am SO MAD About this case because I KNOW in my heart this is why it was done
And the worse thing ?

These people think everyone else is so dumb that when Haleigh miraculously turns up - that we are not all going to KNOW it

:rolleyes:

IF they had not accepted the honeymoon and so on and so forth then MAYBE Just MAYBE i might have been persuaded to change my mind...MAYBE

Now - No way

Bolded by me: I REALLY hope that if/when she is dropped off, LE looks LONG and HARD on where she's been! Asking her about smells, sounds, etc. ...

I'm thinking they truly are going to be into that deeply, but I sure hope they don't mess it up.

or they know she is dead and exactly where her body is.

Yes, I just didn't want to think that, but true, ala CA, they might know where the body is and weren't worried about anything being found. This is so sad. I hope they find this precious girl today.

I would love to hear what a body language expert would say about them on the Today Show. Ron has no expression what-so-ever.....very monitone....doesn't look up...and Misty acts like she's afraid to answer anything....she stumbles on her words....and the two together didn't embrace or touch once that I noticed.
I noticed that as well. Nothing, nada, zip, zilch. At the least, they should have been holding hands. The palatka daily news has a new article this am - said the the NBC Today show filmed the wedding. I'm just sick of the media and their "ratings". Guess it shouldn't be "15 minutes of fame" - more like "15 minutes of infamy (or shame)". RC just keeps saying my personal life is no one's business. Ummm, excuse me, but yes it is, when you child is missing and you marry the person who was the last one to see her. WOW.

I just went to the Eyes for Lies blog and that person is going to study this interview over the weekend and post their thoughts. I've read all the other stuff on that blog before and IMO, they are pretty accurate.

Well, IMO it is totally wrong and suspect to have a "joyous" wedding while "deep in grief". I think it is due to Child Services so Ron's home will look legit. Otherwise he is a 25 yr old man sleeping in bed with a 17 year old girl and his kids in same bed/bedroom!!
And it seems Ron is following the path of Casey, and OJ...looking for his child in NY and getting a tattoo like Casey looked in the clubs and got a tattoo and OJ looked on the golf courses!! The only element missing is the slow chase.
I noticed that Mark Lundsford and Welch, and Klass behaved much differently...like loving dads and no tattoos, IMO.

I am glad that Crystal may finally get her "day in court" so to speak. When I read the court records dealing with the custody in 2005 and Ron's police record it was clear that she was not treated equally nor fairly by the court, JMO.:furious:

Does anyone know about the seizure of the back door? Was it because of findings of one of the investigators that Crystal's atty hired?

You know, you got me thinking there ... I never thought of that. That could be suspicious in some cases ...

Yes, what happened to all Ron's deep, emotional "break-downs"? Those break-downs that were so bad, he had to be "medicated"? I'd think that if someone was so incoherent and deeply disturbed that they had to be sedated, a plane trip and busy vacation to NYC is not the best plan.

Wouldn't you also think that because Misty and Ronald have been so distraught...that their parents would ask them to refrain from making any rash decisions? Besides all of the other reasons why they shouldn't get married NOW:confused:

Ten reasons to get married (or not):

Because they have gotten bad press:
Croslin's mother, Lisa Croslin, said, "They've been trying to get me to do this for five months now. And I told them you need to wait until you're 18. But now that everything's been going on and people have been trashing them, I'm going to let them do it. I know they love her...Haleigh, and they love each other."

Because the bride needs to prove she loves the children:
Misty twisted the photo of Haleigh which hung around her neck and told reporters, "Everybody will know I love Haleigh and Ronald and Junior, and we'll be a family."

Because a five year old girl has talked about it "always" or, at least mentioned it a few times during the last couple of months they've known each other:
"This is what Haleigh wanted. She has always talked about it, and even if she's not with us, she is still with us," Croslin said.

Because the five year old would want them to tie the knot:
Haleigh's grandmother, Teresa Neves, took pictures on the evening of the marriage proposal. She said the couple plans to tie the knot because it's what Haleigh would want.
"He feels like he's fulfilling a wish for Haleigh," Neves said.

Because the wedding is for a girl who can't be there: "It is about Haleigh. It is for Haleigh. We'd love for Haleigh to be there. If they were able to find Haleigh in five minutes, we have a little flower girl dress for her," said Haleigh's grandmother, Teresa Neves.

Because they want a 17-year-old to replace the children's existing Mommy: Her grandmother, Teresa Neves said, "This wedding is for Haleigh. When she comes home, Misty will be Mommy. That's what she wanted when she was here, and when she comes home, that's what she'll have."

Because now they finally have some time off from work: We want Haleigh to have everything that ever wanted. And there were things that we couldn't do, when she was here. Wedding was not something we could do, because daddy always had to go to work and there just was not enough time for all that. Now that we have this little bit of time while we're waiting on Haleigh, we're going to do what Haleigh wants so when she comes home, everything's the way she wants it. (This one from Teresa Neves whom I expected better of.)

Because a couple who have been together for what, four or five months, have planned it forever and are ready:
"They have been planning this forever. They just decided they were ready," said Croslin's sister, Lindsey Croslin.

Because they need something to cheer up after Haleigh's been gone for weeks and Ronald has been given bad press (this one's from Annette Sykes):
Cause it's time for something happy to happen. After weeks and weeks and weeks of Haleigh being gone, plus all of the trashing that Ronald took, erm, it's just time for something good, that's all, you know, just time for something good to happen"

Because they love one another (Ok, this one's good. Great that GGma Sykes came up with it at last.) "They got married cause they love one another. "

I feel that the relatives' spin about the wedding means that they know in their heart of hearts that the timing looks bad and it needs to be rationalized and explained away. Why then do it at all? Why don't they seek counseling to guide them?

The quotes are from the articles or the videos on the sites:
http://www.news4jax.com/news/18915320/detail.html#-
http://www.cbs47.com/content/topstories/story/Ronald-and-Misty-Marry/l58BKNsBNUKMyeHQp1nYHw.cspx
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/l...133610&catid=3
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=133274&provider=rss
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=133570&catid=3

I know - like Adji :( When I was watching NG I heard the newly married couple were honeymooning in New York. Just about fell out of my chair. Then I heard they were taking the talk show circuit -- so maybe that's the "honeymoon".

Me - I think the wedding is a load of crock -- but who knows.

And as far as other children -- it only seems the white children get the most attention. I'm not racist, matter of fact I'm as white as white can be. It just bothers me why Adji isn't getting this kind of coverage. I'm almost suprised they are covering the HC case because they live in a trailer. Our media is so darn bias!!!!

For example:

We all know who Jon-Benet Ramsey is, a pretty blonde girl who was murdered in Colorado. You probably don't know the name of Cynteria Phillips, an attractive 13-year-old black girl who was abused as a child, neglected by the state and was raped and murdered in South Florida.The killing of Cynteria, though heinous and shocking, did not ignite the hyper-charged media frenzy of the cases of Jon-Benet Ramsey, Jessica Lunsford, Samantha Runnion or Danielle Van Dam.

What does the mainstream news media coverage of these cases say about how black kids are valued in our society? And why don't black kids get similar coverage? Is it racism? Classism?

An adorable 7-year-old black girl named Alexis Patterson disappeared around the same time as Elizabeth Smart, a blonde girl crowned America's missing child. Alexis was last seen on the playground at her school in Milwaukee. Somewhere between there and her classroom, she disappeared. Alexis' case has received little publicity outside of Wisconsin, except for one feature on America's Most Wanted. It was not close to the daily media updates that the Elizabeth Smart case received.

I could go on and on - but my belief is:

I don't believe women, or blacks, or hispanics, or ANY other "minority" group trump anyone or everyone because they happen to be born a certain way. I believe in equality; NOT special treatment.

We're all in this together, regardless of race or sex!

For ALL the missing children....

Mel

We should start a thread on this, off somewhere ... where we can be open about things. It could get hairy, but at least it would be interesting.

I think it warrants the question: why ARE we like this, as a nation?

Ron says someone by the name of John Merchant apparently said he does not think Misty is suspect. What did Misty say and when questioned, said "I don't know" again why and she said "I don't know" What was that all about? I missed the original question to Misty.

:waitasec: that name "JM" came up at the Presser the other day. He is a LEO...not sure what dept he is in for sure. He was standing in the back row at the Presser near RC's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Herbstreit926