Ronald Speaks from Jail #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know really, I would think so, but i have never been in the system....

Maybe whisperer could answer this one, but you have to wait til she comes back from her TO... :(

Oh no. I logged off last night just before Nancy Grace came on. I was watching and laughing about what was probably happening on WS at the same time.

Oh no. I logged off last night just before Nancy Grace came on. I was watching and laughing about what was probably happening on WS at the same time.

Her kid gloves treatment of RC makes me want to puke.

You think Mizz Nancy will be able to arrange a jail house interview with him too?

Can LE use the statement he made about (paraphrasing) 'not doing what he was doing anymore...whatever...whatever he is accused of doing' as an admision of guilt?

A local said Ronald was no longer living with gmma sykes without saying where he was living but if Ron was living with another woman, how did he manage to find the time and means to maintain an intimate relationship with Misty? Misty’s parents said Misty was staying overnight with Ron without disclosing where and Ron paid for the tattoo she recently got. TN and AS didn’t mention Ronald had moved in the interviews they gave to the media at Thanksgiving and Christmas which led us to believe Ron was spending time with a "friend/girlfriend" during the holidays but his and his son's living arrangements hadn't changed.

Is Ron free to take Junior out of gmma’s home to reside in another without the Court’s or DCF’s permission.

GGMS stated in one of her interviews after he was arrested last week last time she saw him was when he left for work. She also stated she did not know he had been arrested until the detectives called her and told her.. So I don't know if he was still living there but from her statement sounds like he was...
Also, Player, a local who posts on this board, claims he saw Misty with Jr. at the bus stop the same day they were all arrested..JMO

You think Mizz Nancy will be able to arrange a jail house interview with him too?

Can LE use the statement he made about (paraphrasing) 'not doing what he was doing anymore...whatever...whatever he is accused of doing' as an admision of guilt?

Maybe this is why Nancy has a "soft spot" for Ron. She wants to get her own jailhouse interview. :crazy:

Clearly if I was his girlfriend and he was hanging with his ex-wife to this extent, I wouldn't be his girlfriend any longer.

Maybe they're really no more than business partners in (drug) crime now but since he can't exactly come out and say that he said ex and "friend?" :confused: I dunno, those two are joined at the hip by a dark, shared secret and that's what ties the two for life IMO.

:parrot:

Good question and another one; can he receive "fan mail"? :innocent:

:eek:nline:
flirty2.gif

Maybe they're really no more than business partners in (drug) crime but since he can't exactly come out and just say that he said ex and "friend?" :confused: I dunno, those two are joined at the hip by a dark, shared secret and that's what ties the two for life IMO.

Heh... Nancy Grace suggested he say "my co-defendant" :innocent:

GGMS stated in one of her interviews after he was arrested last week last time she saw him was when he left for work. She also stated she did not know he had been arrested until the detectives called her and told her.. So I don't know if he was still living there but from her statement sounds like he was...
Also, Player, a local who posts on this board, claims he saw Misty with Jr. at the bus stop the same day they were all arrested..JMO

I don't suppose Ronald was overly eager to share the news with his family that he had just been arrested on drug trafficking charges. Is it SOP for LE to contact family members or did Ron use LE to avoid facing his family and telling them the truth himself not because he cared about them and their feelings but to hide his involvement and guilt. Maybe this pattern of behavior from Ron reveals why Misty called 911 to report HaLeigh missing rather than doing it himself.

Has it been confirmed Ron was hired and on someone's payroll or was it an excuse and cover-up for criminal conduct? Ron was likely in the habit of arranging drug deals on the phone everyday and that's why he used the phone 8 times in one day after he was incarcerated.

Suppose somebody had to let AS know because Jr. was with her and his legal custodian wouldn't come and pick him up anytime soon?

Suppose somebody had to let AS know because Jr. was with her and his legal custodian wouldn't come and pick him up anytime soon?

Which news story was it that TN was saying that RC didn't break down and cry until "they started talking about Junior."

My #286 (this thread) in reference to what GGMS stated after his arrest and what Player stated (somewhere in this forum) the morning after the arrest has had me wondering just where exactly was Jr. when he was arrested...JMO

The article with the sound is from http://www.news4jax.com/news. I think they got the recording from the sheriffs office, I bet that made Dana Treen mad who did the first article.

<snipped BM from above link>

4-Year-Olds In Florida Have Chance To Prepare For Kindergarten

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- There's an incredible opportunity for 4-year-olds in the Sunshine State to go to school for free.

It's part of the state's Voluntary Pre-kindergarten Education Program. The kick-off for registration for next school year is this weekend.

Five years ago, Florida citizens voted for the state to set aside enough money to send 4-year-olds to school as a way to prepare them for kindergarten....(more information is available at the above site).

I'm not sure if this new law applies to Junior but I am happy knowing Junior's rights to an education are no longer under his father's control.

They sure can! He is readily admitting his guilt for the drug charges which tell me there are other possible charges that are scaring him to death.

They sure can! He is readily admitting his guilt for the drug charges which tell me there are other possible charges that are scaring him to death.

I hope Ron gets all he deserves in the manner Joe wanted without Joe being directly involved in HaLeigh's disappearance. Time will tell and Ron is the worst friend a person could have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BEllis9801