Ronald Speaks from Jail #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This article painted Ron being in a somewhat reticent light, didn't it?

His statements sound like they are coming from someone else.....especially the "setback" comment.

Step 1 - distance yourself. And he did this with his remarks contradicting Misty's Mom's comments regarding her tribal Ron Sr. tattoo.

And, geez, I stopped to get ciggy's, minding my own business, and upon leaving the store, someone I recognized called me over. Why did he get in the car? Did he notice Misty was in the car and that's why he got in or was she hiding in the back seat? Did Ron have his own vehicle at the store?

Good question Crocus....you can bet he drove there...imo.

That whole statement sounded nothing like RC. It was like an attorney speaking with a very mellow affect.....not buying it. He was either on major tranquilizers or a three way conversation with his attorney doing the talking or guiding him. Ron says nothing w/o an attorney.

RC most likely has a script for anti-anxiety pills. Have no fear, he can get them.

I still do not think Ron is guilty of harming that child in any way. The police want answers and Ron simply has none to trade...thats why he said he was going to prison.
Now as for Misty....I hope they get something from her, I am sure she knows ALOT more then she ever said, but I don't think she will be that easy to crack.

Ron would rather go to prison on a drug charge than murder or reckless endangerment.

Time to start checking the accounts to see who is depositing money for corn chips KWIM?

In California, inmates' health is a priority....both mental and physical. They receive very good treatment.

Grandmaj...I would love to check that AND the visitor log...

Being taped in prison is not going to matter in this case. LE have video and voice recordings of all drug transactions. The have hours and hours of them giving them money taking the drugs, names, numbers they are in big trouble. Not to mention where their daughter is. 180 yrs is a long time.

Why hasn't Ron gotten a job? Any job that gives you a paycheck will do. Show your son you will provide for him and keep him safe, live a life that's fruitful and true. Jr. needs absolute protection and nurturing if he is to grow and move forward from the nightmare of losing his sister, Haleigh.

What Ron has been involved with over the past several months is NOT conducive to a good life.

Why hasn't Ron gotten a job? Any job that gives you a paycheck will do. Show your son you will provide for him and keep him safe, live a life that's fruitful and true. Jr. needs absolute protection and nurturing if he is to grow and move forward from the nightmare of losing his sister, Haleigh.

What Ron has been involved with over the past several months is NOT conducive to a good life.

He was more interested in the young babysitter. He threw away everything for this girl. Now he threw away his life. Now his son will spend the rest of his life with grandma and grandpa not knowing where his sister is or where his daddy is. I wonder if maybe Crystal will get her act together and get her son back.

“I’m going to prison,” he said. He said he had no idea how long any sentence might be. When Cummings was arrested, a Sheriff’s Office spokesman said convictions on all the charges could mean 43 years in prison.

“This is a setback in my life,” Cummings said.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/..._interview_ronald_cummings_talks_about_arrest
This dude sure as hell has had a lot of "setbacks." Was it a "setback" with all those teen girls you shacked up with Ronald? How many other children are out there that you're not supporting Ronald? Is that a setback? Were all those drug arrests "setbacks?"

This is a man who has had one too many "setbacks." I think it is time to realize he is just a deadbeat criminal. I know people wanted to paint him as a troubled man getting his life together, to me it seems like he is just a punk who thinks he can get away with anything he wants and has his mommy there to make excuses for him and blame everyone else for his problems.

It also seems to me he acts on impulse and does anything he wants without regard for anyone else. Which is scary. He wants to do drugs? He does drugs. He wants to sleep with underage girls, he sleeps with them, introduced them to the drug/alcohol lifestyle, gets em pregnant and then dumps em. He wants to decapitate rats and harass people with them, he does it. He wants to divorce a woman who is suspicious in his childs missing person investigation, he does it and then starts trafficking drugs with her. He thinks he can do whatever he wants.

This dude sure as hell has had a lot of "setbacks." Was it a setback with all those teen girls you shacked up with Ronald? How many other children are out there that you're not supporting Ronald? Is that a setback? Were all those drug arrests "setbacks."

This is a man who has had one too many "setbacks." I think it is time to realize he is just a deadbeat criminal. I know people wanted to paint him as a troubled man getting his life together, to me it seems like he is just a punk who thinks he can get away with anything he wants and has his mommy there to make excuses for him and blame everyone else for his problems.

The "thanks" button just isn't enough.
I get SO TIRED of people "woe is me-ing" their way through life! :nerves:

You are preaching to the choir here, Levi....lol

I got a question who was this dude Ronald knew? Why did he have Misty in the truck with him? Was he the one that tipped off the police?

Oh I just read Crystal is getting back Jr. Lets just hope she keeps it together. The boy needs so much love and attention.

He was more interested in the young babysitter. He threw away everything for this girl. Now he threw away his life. Now his son will spend the rest of his life with grandma and grandpa not knowing where his sister is or where his daddy is. I wonder if maybe Crystal will get her act together and get her son back.

Jr. is now with Crystal. She went to court and got custody after the arrest happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaLegend71