Ronald Speaks from Jail #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy is shocked at Pat Brown's comments, but Pat even refers to the Geraldo interview when RC lied about the drug use and dealing.

Pat Brown certainly has him pegged, doesn't she?...JMO

:yow: So, if Pat Brown has got him pegged (love her - she's from here), and WE'VE got him pegged................how come Nancy is buffaloed by Ronald :tipsy: Cummings???? After years of facing "dope dealers, drug pushers..." in court herself, surely Nancy is a better judge of character than this?????

jmo

He's almost obsessed with getting the newspaper during that audio tape. I wonder what he wants to read??!! MOO

He wants his words in black and white so that if the newspaper is the only means of communication to who's in the St. John's county jail, they will know what he said. It's his only means to attempt to continue the control of the situation.

and yet..........she still doesn't believe it. Amazing. He's doing more talking in this interview than he's done in a year. He "don't know nothin about Haleigh's disappearance" but yet he says "he's convinced MC knows where Haleigh is". Diversion, diversion, diversion. To me, he's already setting MC up to take the complete fall IF....she does talk.
Or, he thinks she might talk and blame him so he's passing it back to her before she even opens her mouth. MOO

Nancy is shocked at Pat Brown's comments, but Pat even refers to the Geraldo interview when RC lied about the drug use and dealing.
I loved that part of her comments tonight. Even Geraldo had him figured out months ago! MOO

Or, he thinks she might talk and blame him so he's passing it back to her before she even opens her mouth. MOO

Yes,........we're saying the same thing but in different words. He's strategizing.

He wants his words in black and white so that if the newspaper is the only means of communication to who's in the St. John's county jail, they will know what he said. It's his only means to attempt to continue the control of the situation.
Ohhhhhhh ~ I get it now! :banghead:

A caller got through insinuating that Ron had something to do with Haliegh's disappearance and married Misty to keep her quiet, then Nancy said she could see what she meant. Was that someone from WS?

:yow: So, if Pat Brown has got him pegged (love her - she's from here), and WE'VE got him pegged................how come Nancy is buffaloed by Ronald :tipsy: Cummings???? After years of facing "dope dealers, drug pushers..." in court herself, surely Nancy is a better judge of character than this?????

jmo

IHNI how her show works, but maybe she relies almost completely on her producers?

Plus, she might be over-compensating since she is being sued here in FL for allegedly being too hard on a victim's relative. IDK - just guessing FWIW.

If this is violating TOS, pls advise and/or delete.

The only people I am aware of he has threatened to kill are Misty and himself - makes one wonder what he knows...since he is in to killing whoever, whenever, whatever "stole" his child. I can't get his syntax down like he does it. The more he talks, the more apparent it becomes that he either believes or knows Haleigh is no longer alive.

Right now all this talk about killing - he is hoping it gets back to the others at St. John's jail - bluster and controlling.

Exactly!!! RC is not talking about getting HaLeigh back or HaLeigh coming home, or being careful with his threats so HaLeigh comes to no harm .... but killing.

LE are more cautious in their statement that HaLeigh is Alive, to RC it is a foregone conclusion she is gone. He knows.

The only people I am aware of he has threatened to kill are Misty and himself - makes one wonder what he knows...since he is in to killing whoever, whenever, whatever "stole" his child. I can't get his syntax down like he does it. The more he talks, the more apparent it becomes that he either believes or knows Haleigh is no longer alive.

Right now all this talk about killing - he is hoping it gets back to the others at St. John's jail - bluster and controlling.

didn't amber say he talked about dumping dead bodies off some bridge? He manipulated these troubled young drug addicted girls as well as Mizz Nancy.

Well if Haleigh is alive why would he kill someone when he finds her? She would just be gone to him again since he would go to prison.

Well, he isn't too bright no matter how you look at it. If someone has Haleigh and she is alive, wouldn't the least logical thing be to go on tv and rant like a madman about how you are going to kill them ? Not much incentive there for anyone to keep Haleigh alive is there?

He knows very well what happened to Haleigh.

Ron denied he had anything to do with Misty getting a tattoo and I was aghast when the reporter after hearing Ron's side of the story thanked him for clearing up the matter. The reporter doesn't have the right to resolve this discrepancy based only on what Ronald has to say.

Well, he isn't too bright no matter how you look at it. If someone has Haleigh and she is alive, wouldn't the least logical thing be to go on tv and rant like a madman about how you are going to kill them ? Not much incentive there for anyone to keep Haleigh alive is there?

Ronald said he wants the satisfaction of taking out the trash so why would he want tips to go to LE and not to him, yet several times Ron tells anyone who has information who can lead to his daughter to call LE!!

Ron denied he had anything to do with Misty getting a tattoo and I was aghast when the reporter after hearing Ron's side of the story thanked him for clearing up the matter. The reporter doesn't have the right to resolve this discrepancy based only on what Ronald has to say.

Reporters say stuff to keep their interviewees on their good side so the door stays open. :wink:

I'm going to close this thread in a few. I really really appreciate everyone for keeping their cool tonight! :grouphug:

I got the feeling the reporter didn't believe a word Ron was saying. He just wanted to get the story and keep Ron talking so he could get his exclusive interview.

Ok Ron says he will KILL whoever took his daughter or did something to his daughter.......

DOESN'T HE KNOW SUICIDE IS A SIN?

Right.

and after this many months of saying he was going to kill them it would not be justifiable homicide, it would be premeditated 1st degree murder.

I got the feeling the reporter didn't believe a word Ron was saying. He just wanted to get the story and keep Ron talking so he could get his exclusive interview.

You know I haven't liked this reporter all along but I was impressed with this interview. He gave long pauses to encoursge Ron to keep talking and Ron obliged him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024